Come out trans in mid 1970's - late 2000's

>come out trans in mid 1970's - late 2000's
>"well i dont agree but thats your decision"
>come out trans 2010's
>"youre mentally ill and should be forcibly hospitalised!"
>get compared to made up bullshit like transage, transableist, transracial, etc

Seriously wtf happened in the last decade?

let me fix that for you
>come out trans in 70's-00's
>you mutilated freak
vs
>come out now
>you're so brave show your feminine penis plz

The only people giving you shit for being a tranny are the people that would've given you shit before. People didn't magically become more ignorant. But please, tell us about how oppressed trannies are.

liberals decided to use the trans community as an example of an "oppressed people". It's also the Gays and Lesbians. They decided to group trans in there with them to push their agenda.

10 years ago if a trans person used the bathroom they identified as they wouldn't be hassled.

wow you are hot AF post more pics. body shots

before mid 00s
>oh trans, that must be like you're gay or something
>you're icky and i wouldn't let you date my children but whatever

after mid 00s
>oh trans, you're just trying to jump on the sjw train
>you're mentally ill and the enemy that's tearing this nation apart, rebelious talking heads told me so!

Dude. It's mental illness I had a friend get a lopadickoffofme and committed suicide later. His medical bills and psychiatric bills crippled his parents into poverty.

Yeah. It's completely normal to chop off the thing you love the most. If you're a trans male, that means you love cock. Don't go chopping yours off.

Kys

you fags used to come out as transvestites. Not transexuals that actually believed you could change gender at will and then try to force the law to allow you to whip your dick out in front of little girls.

>tfw alt right cucks never bothered trannies nearly as much as they do now

But please, show me where in the last 20-30 years they have

Ill wait :^)

lik 99% of the time they still look like dudes
i think you gotta do more than get your dick split

Your friend onviously never went to a professional first to determine if thwy were actually trans or not. Thats like the first thing transfolk do.

First of all sage (I'm pretty sure you don't get that)

Second of all: don't use goddamned emojis here. It makes you way worse than the person you're insulting.

Now, fuck off.

Did you even read the post, retard?

PSYCHIATRIC BILLS.

Riiiight. Yoire telling me a professional sat them fown, determined they were actually trans, and after transitioning, your friend killed themself.

Either youre lying, or your friend lied to the psychiatrist.

Who gives better blowjobs? Trans or women? Suck it like a man.
Asking for a friend.

I wouldnt know. Im attracted to women.

Really? Do you think it's so simple?

A sense of entitlement, and all the bullshit that followed like transage, transableist, transracial, etc. They gave an inch to one, and the rest came crashing in, demanding their foot.

lmaooo "cry me a river for being different" fuck off cunt no one cares

Happens all the time. Major depressive disorder. There have been several cases where a man has transitioned to a woman, still found themselves depressed, and transitioned back, only this time they don't get the genitals.

>implying that's legal anywhere
the funniest thing about the whole trans thing is that the worst thing that the right can come up with is that someone might see the outline of a dick in a seculded room. why aren't you concerned with the trans men in the mens room? you're not concerned with those guys trying to rape your sons? oh wait that's right women are weak and unable to protect themselves.

Hey OP, is that you in the image? Your are honestly gorgeous. I am a pretty straight guy with a girlfriend, but I think I could actually fall for that face.

TRANSBITCH STFU.

Even tho being gay is OK
it is still a mental illness, your brain fucked up.
Life has no advantage in being gay, biologically speaking.
alot of user just want to make that clear

If a schizo believes they're in the Vietnam war and that all non-whites are zipperheads, should we hand them a rifle and send them on their way?

>implying that's legal anywhere
Literally legal in Colorado, as far as I'm aware. There was a whole thing about it a few years back with some guy who had just grown his hair out a little declaring he was a woman and showering with little girls in leisure centres.

What happened? The internet.

Anyone under 30 are in the age-group that were introduced to the concepts of trans at the same time they were introduced to the concepts of being furry, and other stuff that's clearly not actually a real diagnosis.

If I was 14 today, and I saw the LGBT-movement fighting for acknowledgement alongside "Otherkin" and all of these groups that are trying to ride it's coattails, you'd have a much harder time convincing me that these people were legit.

Gender dysphoria is, objectively, a mental illness.

This "YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT EVERYBODY FOR EVERYTHING AND BE SUPER COOL WITH IT AND YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU AREN'T" culture has pushed too far, and accordingly is starting to incite resentment. Seriously, gender dysphoria is even more rare than disorders like schizophrenia, but we're just supposed to accept that our culture as a whole is supposed to revolve around making these sufferers feel like their delusions are somehow within the norm? It's absurd.

It's unfortunate that the sufferers of the illness can sometimes have our ire directed at them directly instead of the media apparatus that's enabling them (and, really, taking advantage of them), and it will be a good thing when we stop blaming the pawns for being used and really focus on attacking the enablers directly.

No it isnt. I just dont feel comfortable with showing my face as i have not transitioned yet. Justtrying making a point.

Gee, I wonder why.

That's actually how life goes for most trans.

Go look up the suicide rate for the first year while transitioning. Even ((liberal)) groups put it at near half.

I'm personally of the opinion that with such a high suicide rate we should be giving transfolk therapy on self acceptance rather than the current "lol u just want to be a girl lets get drugs".

The legalization of gay marriage. That's what happened.

Now the right has turned their focus onto a new topic, that being transgendered individuals.

again, if he touches another person in there, they can already bring him up for assault. what's the real problem?

"Transition" surgeries don't even lower the suicide rate of "trans" people. The university that pioneered the surgery abandoned it when they realized it doesn't work, concluding that (surprise surprise) mangling somebody's body via surgery and intensive drug regimens doesn't actually improve the symptoms of their mental illness.

"Trans" people don't become more happy or normal when they get operated on. They just get weirder, and get totally healthy tissues chopped up and modified to poor effect.

i say trans because that trap that sucked me went for hours in a public park

Gender dysphoria isnr a mental illness tho. It is a physical mutation in the brain. It has to do with your brain chemistry and the way it was formed, either male or female, while developing in utero.

>What's the real problem with a man 'washing his dick' in front of 5 year old girls?
This is why everyone wants you trannies dead.

>It's not a mental illness, it's just [proceeds to describe a mental illness]

>wtf happened in the last decade?

You fucking faggots happened.

The entirety of the millenial and post-millenial generations are fucking cancer. Have been from the beginning. This is just the latest example.

>be awkward and have no social skills because you're a sheltered fucking pussy
>Parents have to work two jobs to support you because you're a skill-less attention whore loser
>Parents don't give you attention and guidance because they're too busy trying to keep you alive since you're incapable of doing it yourself.
>Decide to try and get their attention by "switching genders" because that's the most severe thing that you can think of.
>Shoot up a fuckload of cow hormones and become a pathetic mutated freak
>Assault facebook with bullshit about "muh rights" and "I should be able to use the women's restroom even though I have a dick"
>Stage parades and crusades because your parents are fucking ashamed of you and can't stand to look at you because you're a mutated freak.
>Have buyers remorse because you're a mutated freak, but nothing you can do because you've permanently scarred your body in a way that cannot be undone.

Your whole cancerous generation should be exterminated.

So much this.

Grew up in the 80s. These faggots have NO IDEA how gays had it back then.

For a glimpse, check Eddie Murphy making fun of faggots in the 80s as a stand up comedian.

As a preview, he talks of gays as AIDS-carrying animals who're likely to infect women by being too friendly and kissing them; at that point women would pass on the AIDS by kissing their husbands.

That was funny. In the 80s. Where beating up gays was not only encouraged, but supported, and gays weren't flamboyant.

Now imagine a tranny. Enjoy it now snowflake faggots, you do not have it tough.

2/10
shitty bait, but you'll probably catch a tard or two

Everyone's sick of having to deal with mental illness bullshit. It's not my problem so don't make it my issue. Fit in or fuck off.

its easier to wish death upon people than it is to find a middle ground. tribalism should also be marked as a mental disease, the worst part about it is that it spreads like one.

In 2010 Trannys demanded we pay for their sex change operations, refer to them as as women and allow them into the same restrooms as our daughters.

but not the same restrooms as your sons?

I'm pretty sure they have always been allowed to use the restroom of the gender they identify with.

>compromising with someone that wants to shower with little girls
Not in my lifetime.

>mental diseases spread
Fuck me, you're all retarded as fuck too.

So why is transexual real but transage, transableist and transracial made up, exactly?

i'm all about being open minded about the mental health of my neighbors, but body mods are entirely up to them. i wish i could say differently about education.

thats me tbh

lol Sup Forums has been a spreading ground for interacial and trans propaganda, but you nerds still use it.

Sup Forums became "real news"

we are living in a time when the alt right is empowered. They are literal Nazis.

child molester

Give them everything they want and they'll still be mental. Anyone who's actually known a transgender can tell you that.

>name calling - the last resort of the desperate and mindless

enough people have taken the baiit, it is truth now

came here to say omg fuck op

>pay for their sex change operations
no
>refer to them as women
sure whatever
>allow them into the same restrooms as our daughters
only post-op, not that you could enforce it

>literally admit that you think there's nothing wrong with having your dick out in front of children
>try to claim you're not a child molester

you know nothing about trans history if you think today is worse than the 1900s

>promote your political party
>claim you're innocent of the hundreds of thousands of lives slain in a warzone of your own making.

sftu newfag

>making shit up
I'm not even a yank, dipshit.

then why do you fucking care about us politics, shill much?

OP you have been mentally ill the entire time.
The only thing that has changed is the current year.

Come on OP its 2015
Come on OP its 2016
Come on OP its 2017

>thinking letting your dick be seen in the changing room is a big deal

fucking drama queen

>changing the subject

This thread is about trannies. Not US politics.

You spastic.

Trannies are mentally ill people.

Every man that keeps saying he's a woman is mentally ill.

Imagine what would people think if I showed at work pretending I'm Robocop and getting offended when someone called me on my bullshit.

us politics spills out into the rest of the world like cancer

>literal child abuser
Yup, that's a tranny alright.

Nobody talks about FtM's. It's only fashionable if it contributes to helping mainstream liberals undermine masculinity.

>Mommy, why does that woman have a tail in the front?
>Because some men are mentally ill dear..

Speak for your self

(not same poster)

showing a child a dick is child abuse? lol seriously?

I guess that means I'm a CSA victim cause when I was a boy in the changing room I saw men's dicks and asses. Time to start campaigning for donations

might as well take over the entire world then, the drones are headiing toward your location to drop off some grade a american freedom

>the tranny continues to admit he wants to abuse children
wew

The opinion of the mass is coming to light. Information spread velocity has increased exponentially

oh no i saw a penis in a text book, i am now disabled for life from the awful truth of nature! here's my address to send me all your tax monies.

>transmission block admits it doesn't understand the difference between seeing natural human anatomy and being actually physically or emotionally abused.

please go back to your sheltered amish lifestyle

>But please, tell us about how oppressed trannies are.

In 2014 the FBI says it recorded 11,961 homicides in the US. The US Census Bureau estimates there are 324,000,000 people in the US. This means overall you had a 0.004% chance of being murdered in the US during 2014.

If you were transgender during that time however the percentage goes up. 19 Transgender people were murdered in the US in 2014 according to the Human Rights Campaign. It's hard to estimate how many transgender people are in the US but the commonly used value is 1 in every 30,000 people. If that's true then there were about 10,800 transgender people in the US in 2014, meaning the chance for a transgender person to be murdered was 0.176%.

That means if you were transgender in 2014 you were 44x as likely to be killed than the general populous.

You can choose to ignore the facts all you want, but don't pretend like the facts agree with you.

The girls in Colorado outright stated they were experiencing trauma and it was allowed anyway.

You're a child molester standing in front of the judge shouting "THE CHILD CAME ONTO ME FIRST SO IT'S OKAY TO RAPE IT!".

Scum.

the girls in colorado were traumatized by the reactions of their parents.

you're a culturally blinded puritian standing in front of the world saying "every sperm is sacred"

sad.

>why?
maybe there are tranny gangs out killing each other
you're just jumping to conclusions

>Information spread velocity has increased exponentially

Dude put the physics textbook down.

oh man id love to see these fights!

you should've gotten well-rounded so you could make it through

Their parents weren't in the showers with them, you spastic. The girls went home and complained to their parents and that's how their parents even found it.

Luckily for us both, you'll more than likely hang yourself sooner rather than later.

keep beating your children for masturbating, that'll show the devil whos boss!

>culturally blinded puritian
No one wants to see your disgusting cock

>come out trans
You can't come out as something that requires hormone replacement and surgery before even having had those things done to you.
That's like someone asking if you notice anything different about her face before actually getting a nose job.

Child molester.

Children are sexual beings.

jew

Your daughter does.

Kill yourselves, trannies.

don't worry your pretty little shit for brains, most do anyway when lover after lover leaves them for not being able to give them biological children.

Being transgender just means your physical sex doesn't match your mental gender. The DSM V does not list this as a mental disorder or illness. It does list gender dysphoria or distress caused by a mismatch in a patient's physical sex and mental gender as a mental disorder. It's suggested treatment for gender dysphoria is transitioning.

Tl;Dr: You can come out as trans before transitioning.

Child molester

actually becoming trans is, like anything else, a process. the problem the normies seem to have is that theres not a clear enough of a line of delineation between the two and everything in between triggers their outrage and anger (just like PTSD). just look at the foriegn shithead ive been arguing with the whole thread. if that's any indication, then nothing less than full surgery will ever fly for them. which is _why_ trannies want tax payer funded transition. one retarded demand causes another retarded demand.

buuuut all that'll never happen and people apparently don't care if transmen (biological girls) who are dressed as men with testostrone pumping in their blood, packing plastic dicks, still use the womens bathroom. oh no, they might be able to over power other girls and use their fake dicks to rape them! oh wait, that's not a concern.