Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxfZkMm3wcg
youtube.com/watch?v=jG7dSXcfVqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary Clinton.

all those noses........

Good PR

I need a Somalian bf

So they want the Turkish Airlines to fly 60 tons of food into Somalia?

>inb4 the foodplane gets shot out of the sky by a volley of RPGs
>inb4 all the food is stolen by local warlords
>inb4 these guys disappear from the face of the earth, along with the 1 million dollarinoes, and not even a single grain of rice will be seen in Somalia

wot

thats anti semantic of you

same

stop being so nigative

Jesus Christ it's like these people live under a rock and have never heard of an internet search engine.

There's already insane amounts of aid which goes towards impoverished and famished countries. A couple of planes worth of food is comparatively very little food. But aid almost never reaches people there, these countries are so extremely corrupt that almost all aid inevitably ends up being horded by a very small number of people.

Furthermore, it's really short-sighted to think that you'll just fix the problem by constantly giving free food and supplies (even if you found a way to avoid it being horded by a small number of people). The real solution should be twofold: first, focus on actual infrastructure (especially agricultural infrastructure). Second, taking drastic measures to control population (e.g. mass sterilization). Of course some people will decry this as being "inhumane", and maybe in the short term it is, but in the long term it is certainly much more humane than letting the population spiral even more out of control. For example, Sudan's desertification problem is already so advanced that within a few decades the country will be essentially uninhabitable (making food production even more impossible), and yet the population is still exploding. Therefore, it's definitely better to just stop population growth, so that maybe they can slow down desertification and somehow get their shit together.

That is the most handsome Italian man I've ever seen

something is odd about the guy on the left. I don't know what it is.

People like donating to causes because it makes them feel better, they say to themselves 'I'm a good person for doing this'.

why

reparations for slavery

Somalians were the slavers not the slaves though

t. edomite cave beast pussy ass crackkker

Oh cool, Somalia is arbitrarily a cool new thing to care about now, I'm sure Kony and Refugees are gutted

>drastic measures to control population (e.g. mass sterilization)
thats fucking barbaric. why not just send the excessive population to new world colonies? you don't have any culture or ethnicity to loose anyway

Im voting for

u smaht

This. Fucking hypocrite liberals.

you are a liberal

Let the niggers die and populate Africa with Asians and Europeans and make proper use of that land.

t. 56% white and dropping

t. 56% white and dropping

>people gather money to improve the lifes of less fortunate 3rd worlders
>people are upset because they secretly wish people were helping them with their first world problems like not having a gf or a social life
really makes you think

While deducting the amount from their taxes.

god all of those guys have such punchable faces.
I just want to smash a steel shovel right onto their faces and hear their skull crack

that guy has to wear sunglasses because he's deformed. I don't know why youtube thinks I'd enjoy his videos he's literally a monster.

Holy shit why haven't they put this thing out of its misery?

because he genuinely produces great content whether you agree or not

He's got 6.6 million followers. He didnt do that shitposting on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=WxfZkMm3wcg

lol faggot, this guy is a literal troll and his followers are braindead, like yourself.

funny you mention how ugly he is!

he mentions it as well in this video

still didnt stop him from producing toptier videos

youtube.com/watch?v=jG7dSXcfVqE

You hate seeing other people succeed because you are a failure yourself! Sad!

yuck!

me on th e left

Why not just kill the mongrels by intentionally spreading an engineered virus, then resettling the now-barren lands with actual people?

because that's not humane you retard. dousth thy have no morals?