I have seen the light Sup Forums, this is a masterpiece. It creates such a beautiful yet gross image...

I have seen the light Sup Forums, this is a masterpiece. It creates such a beautiful yet gross image, it's just unbelievable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUG-fZ3kZCI&list=PLdVa15j_CL7wNTemxcA5PDfUTzUzakGOp&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=wQNa0aETlKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This album speaks to me on so many levels. The character of blurryface represents Tyler's insecurities and his struggles to overcome them. The lyrics have help save my, and many other peoples lives.
It truly is a masterpiece.

shut up you faggot with shit taste you probably got that shit taste by eating out your dad's asshole you faggot with shit taste

|-/

That symbol symbolises what ever you want it to be because Tyler said so.
I

It made me stop cutting myself so it's an objectively good album, right?

Yeah Famallama, I've only listened to them on repeat for the last month, they're great. You should check out their older stuff, its good too

why is everyone a faggot on Sup Forums?

>newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=AUG-fZ3kZCI&list=PLdVa15j_CL7wNTemxcA5PDfUTzUzakGOp&index=3

their collab EP with MuteMath is actually really good

and I hate most of their regular stuff

twenty one pilots raped my sister

i aint a newfag, I'm just wondering why everyone is a faggot here. TOP is absolute trash

Easy 3/10

notvessel/10

2/10 not kidding, kid-core

Come back when you graduate highschool you little bitch

its a meme you dip

This band has changed my life, why do you hate them? what's actually wrong with their music? Is it the fanbase?

downvoted
stay alive |-/

pleb band for plebs

>popular music
>masterpiece
This is an 18+ website

youtube.com/watch?v=wQNa0aETlKM

Yeah I'm never listening to this album

fuck off

Gonna be honest, this album is my guilty pleasure. I think the songwriting is definitely trash and too corny, but somehow I enjoy this. Help me Sup Forums!!