Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZN1mO3zkHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_h1i73l4dc
youtube.com/watch?v=b357dSg2w9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>huh?... What does that mean?

why did you say that nAAAAAAHaame

>F-FIND HIM... SAVE.... MARTHA

I think this terrible plot point would have gone down smoother if their mothers names weren't from the 1930's.

"YOU'RE LETTING HIM KILL CONSTANCE"

>image.jpg

why aren't phoneposters banned?

STOP, BATMAN! IT'S HIS MOMMY'S NAME!

>Why did you say that name?

What did he mean by this?
Who was in the right here?
What was his fucking problem?

why did batman even care about martha

>MARTHA...

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!

Because if anyone superman loves dies, then he goes full dictator mode upon Darkseid's arrival.

>MARTHA!

>CLARK!!

What are the chances Supes is gonna be able to squeeze a smile out now and then after getting out of that coffin?

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

>ITS HIS MOTHERS NAME... ITS HIS MOTHERS NAME..

>IVE, BECOME SO NUMB I CANT FEEL YOU THERE, BECOME SO NUMB SO MUCH MORE AWARE, IM BECOMING THIS, ALL I WANT TO DO, IS BE MORE LIKE ME, AND BE LESS LIKE YOU

>ITS HIS MOMMY'S NAME... ITS HIS MOMMY'S NAME..

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=lZN1mO3zkHI

>piano notes
>AAHH AAHH
>AAHH AAHH AHHH
>AHH AHH AHH AHH

why didn't he just say it was his mother?

who says their mothers name in that situation? bravo Zack

great thread

how come DC has much better soundtracks compared to marvel?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_h1i73l4dc
youtube.com/watch?v=b357dSg2w9E

So Lois Lane knows that Bruce is Batman?

Along with Lex Luthor, how is that ever going to be kept a secret?

Ma-ma-ma-MA-ma-ma-MA-ma-MA!

why do people make such a fuss about this scene again? or did they just not get it?

>neither actor got an oscar nomination for this scene

luthor theme sounds kinda jokerish. i like it

Eh. Ranch 555 Batman wouldn't have cared about one more crim crying about his mother. The name similarity was enough to give him pause, which THEN allowed him to consider Supes' humanity

>batman is fighting superman
>mama by the spice girls starts playing

I thought I was going to hate Jessie playing Lex Luthor,but he was okayish

>you're myyyy frieeend

I cannot believe how badly botched this scene was. Why in the world you'd design this scene, and the character growth that stems from it, around some dumb piece of trivia is beyond me. And in a movie where you're freely throwing around vision quests and dreams, why wouldn't you do something more like them right now?

>Change the beginning Batman parents dying montage so that Bruce's dad looks to him and says something like "It'll be okay. It's going to be okay," before dying instead of the MARTHA... whisper
>When Batman is about to kill Superman, have Lois run in during it. In the scene as is, she runs in screaming IT'S HIS MOTHER'S NAME, IT'S HIS MOTHER'S NAME when she couldn't have possibly heard him whisper the name. Use your character and the bond she has with Clark for some actual effective drama
>Lois runs in and screams something. Batman looks up, with that deranged killer look in his eye, to see Lois standing there looking terrified and crying
>Batman hears his dad's voice, "It'll be okay."
>He looks down and sees him with his boot on his dad's throat. His dad is reaching out/looking toward Lois and saying, "It's going to be okay."
>Batman rips off his damaged helmet because he can't believe what he's seeing and looks again
>It's Clark under his boot again reaching out/looking toward Lois saying that it's going to be okay
>Batman looks stunned for a second and then throws away the spear in disgust

There, now you have Batman realizing he's become that killer in the alley that night, Clark is humanized in his eyes, and people aren't hung up on LOL THEIR MOTHERS HAVE THE SAME NAME.

Yeah but then Snyder would have had to forsake the later scene where Bats is literally breaking necks and smashing heads, and he's far too edgy to do that.

You're not crazy. This is a hell of a lot better.

Why is Hollywood impacted with morons?

I know right? He's like the only actor with life in the movie. Everyone else is fucking boring.

Coulda amped up the gore to horror movie villain for a scene, but now only breaking arms and legs and blinding people, etc instead of killshooting them to death like before the scene

Now we need some actors. Anyone here look a bit like Bruce Wayne?

Not bad but the wording needs touching. This is a little cringe inducing.

they could have just had their fight interrupted by the cave troll wrecking the city desu...