Tom Brady is now close friends with the President of the United States after being one of very few high profile...

Tom Brady is now close friends with the President of the United States after being one of very few high profile celebrities to endorse him.

Good luck keeping that job, Goodell.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a8259075/gisele-denies-tom-brady-donald-trump-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is there LITERALLY anything His High Lord and Majesty Thomas Edward Patrick Kennedy Brady Jr. cant do?

Brady to become the god emperor of the universe when?

>President Donald J. Trump will invite Tom Brady and the Superbowl-winning Patriots to the White House

Can brady have a cabinet position and still play?

TYBB

A deflategate pardon?????????

Tybb

>Pats win SB this year
>Don, Tom and Bill memeing it up

For the love of all that is holy this needs to happen

>Reggie Wayne calls him a cheater
>Brady laughs it off and calls him a great player
Madman

is kaepernick shitting in his pants right now?

Will Brady ever take the presidency himself?

Do you know he said he didn't vote? That stupid asshole had the nerve to disrespect our country, our flag and our anthem and the bastard didn't even vote so that he could legitimately complain. Fuck him.

Massachusetts is a disgrace For going blue.

I hope so

New England, statistically the smartest region in the country, is also the most blue. Meanwhile all the literal who, uneducated places in this country are red. Really makes you think

What did he mean by this?

>Secretary of Football Operations: Tim Bradley

I can't wait

>mfw Trump appoints Shane McMahon to commish of NFL

>voters with college degrees lean democrat while voters who actually make more money lean republican

What did they mean by this

2bh, I bet there are new kneelers this Sunday.

This is a lie though user

Jizele said that neither of them support Trump today

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a8259075/gisele-denies-tom-brady-donald-trump-vote/

Dumb niggers.

Bellicheat just admitted to writing the letter.