Hey, we all know vegans in general are healthier, stronger, happier, better at sex, etc...

Hey, we all know vegans in general are healthier, stronger, happier, better at sex, etc., But look at this study I just found about living longer!! Please if you got something to say, have science to back it up. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

vegan.com/vitamins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would rather live 76 years as a man than 84 years as a pussy

Do you think somebody who's suicidal gives a shit about living longer?

Who fucking cared if you live 5 more years. Being that old would suck anyway. What are you doing with your life libtard?

Vegan men are shown to have more testosterone in their blood than meat eaters. Which makes vegans more man than a meat-eater will ever be. :P

you miss out on a lot for that trade off

And why did you try to sneak in vegans are better at sex with your micro penis afraid to die wanting to live longer to fuck dolls bitch ass

(OP)

OP is a faggot

No their not

/thread

Vegans are scientifically shown to be better at sex :)

Well, nice to hear. There's a advantage being a meat eater though:

I can eat meat.

everyone in my family eats meat and live for average of 96 years. Veggies wont fix your genetics faggot

Dickpic or gtfo

Bacon is worth it. Fuck off to smell your own farts in your cave of self-satisfaction.

science?

Get laid loser

Much is about genetics, if all in your family was vegan they would probably live to the average of 100 at least :) ?

The concept of vegan hasn't even been around long enough to make that statement.

Correlation vs Causality

Learn the difference

so they are good at getting pegged?
that doesnt seem like it would take much effort on their part...just bend over

EATING VEGETABLES IS MURDER

Soy contains phytoestrogens called isoflavones that may mimic the activity of the hormone estrogen in your body.

No wonder so many vegans are beta faggots

Dude what makes yoy think you'll be able to do shit like running and shitposting when your 100 my great grandparents who are still around are lucky to stay awake for 6 hour let remember stuff

if you're a vegetarian/vegan wetf, idc, good for you. Just dont be a pompous cunt about it and brag to everyone in the world about how much better it makes you, cause that alone makes you so much worse.

Guys.. Why so frustrated? Did he press the right buttons

You*

>have science to back it up
Says the person who doesn't provide evidence of their claim from a respected source.

But my basic reasoning for not going vegetarian or vegan? Too much effort. I can pick anything off a supermarket shelf and not have to check ingredients; i can go to any coffee shop or restaurant and not have to piss people off by specifying only vegan ingredients and i can enjoy gods gift to humanity...bacon.
Never trust anybody who doesn't like or won't eat bacon.

If you eat too much fats etc etc then maybe you would be correct.

An erection requires good blood pressure. If you have fats clogging your arteries you will have worse blood flow to your dick. Not to mention you will get worn out quicker.

Im all for eating meat but everything in moderation you know.

and vegans only eat soy, right.. many vegans doesn't even touch that :P

vegan.com/vitamins/

This, apples orangies are living things, why would you cause it pain? veggies feel pain too

Stop eating plants stop commiting murder, eat animals instead

I think you care, otherwise you wouldn't rage or even comment :)

Yes for being a showy cunt who makes people who have done stuff and eat meat seem like faggots like him who smell their own farts and vote democrat

The fuck they don't.. every one I know is always sucking down soy milk and fake soy based meats along with tofu

hey, you say tah all you are saying is scientifically proven, show me your sources or consider yourself a retard

=)))))) funny vegan hahahahaha

living long as a faggot will never beat living large as a titan

Quality vs Quantity
Faggot
Nigger nigger honkey kike dipshit
Love A. Vegan

why eat meat when we're 100% herbivores from natures side :) ? if we could live happy & healthy lives without harming others, why wouldn't we ? get your head out of your ass and see the revolution. This isn't any different from Apartheid & such :P

the diet is most definitely not the only factor. majority of india is vegi/vegan and has a extremely low life expextancy

The fact is that most studies that say vegans live longer do not take into account that vegans are more likely to excercise, less likely to smoke, etc.

When you control for all those, the increased lifespan thing not only disappears, but it turns out that vegans die earlier. Basically preaching veganism is like telling people to smoke cigarettes, basically murder.

that was rage? wow, you are delusional.
I was simply sharing my opinion of the worst side of vegetarians. It applies to anything truly; do what you want, as you will, just don't try to force anyone else to follow suit or give a shit.

Find your own sources, lol, what do you want ?

fuck niggers and fuck cows

Meat taste good faggot that's why. If you want to go graze in the pasture then go do it but don't expect everyone else to join you

>:P
kill yourself nigger

The only shit I don't eat are goji berries, soy products and wheatgrass.

Exercise, less smoke, etc. is a product of a good diet & lifestyle. They are connected :)

Many vegans live 100% without soy products, you guys don't know what you're talking about :)

I'm vegan and I fucken hate vegans.

you are gonna die chocking on your own bullshit like everybody faggot

Fuck soy products, plenty of shit without soy in it

t. fag vegan

Yeah, but you can do all that without a retarded diet. Or smileys on an imageboard.
>mfw I'm replying to an obvious troll
>mfw it's like 2AM and I don't even care anymore

Burgers, tacos, bacon, rack lamb, ribs. These make you into a faggot.

I always wondered, what does the "t." stand for?

why the fuck would i want to live longer

Vegan fag here, that's what I'm trying to say. Those " superfoods" are actually bad for you. Soy products, wheatgrass and goji berries.

>testosterone

Wrong. Do your research user.
Oh and did I tell you soja (very common in vegan diet) lowers your sperm quality significantly? Go eat a carrot

i hate many vegans

/thread

You act like being 100 is like being 20 scrap your knee and you'll need skin graphed

As a meat eater? I don't know. But try veganism, I promise life quality will be boosted :)

Lol 100% herbivores? Do you need a diagram of teeth, or the breakdown of acids in our stomach made explicitly to break down meat? Or the fact that living in colder environments is nearly impossible for the human body without meat?

I'm vegan. Haven't eaten soy for a year. Get your facts right. :)

>said by a vegan scientist
just kidding, vegans have useless art degrees at best

Because they are right?

TITS OR GTFO bitch

If you eat exclusively fish for meat you live longer than both groups

Ikr name one famous and cool scientist that eats vegan shit cause he cares about another 5 years.

Nothing of what you say are true :P

I was going to try a vegan diet a couple of years ago since I eat very healthy to start with. The day I saw vegan dog and cat food I realized that I was not dealing with sane people and that veganism was just another extreme American diet like Atkins or that new one where idiots drink coffee with butter in it.

Prove me wrong with a tumblr post ;) gj m8

It was about 2.6 million years ago that meat first became a significant part of the pre-human diet, and if Australopithecus had had a forehead to slap it would surely have done so. Being an herbivore was easy—fruits and vegetables don't run away, after all. But they're also not terribly calorie-dense. A better alternative were so-called underground storage organs (USOs)—root foods like beets and yams and potatoes. They pack a bigger nutritional wallop, but they're not terribly tasty—at least not raw—and they're very hard to chew. According to Harvard University evolutionary biologists Katherine Zink and Daniel Lieberman, the authors of the Nature paper, proto-humans eating enough root food to stay alive would have had to go through up to 15 million "chewing cycles" a year.

Are you retarded that graph just labels humans as human i bet you dont even think were animals. We have canine teeth faggot. Have you seen real teeth before cause her teeth looks like stock image dentist fuckery actor shit.

This is where meat stepped—and ran and scurried—in to save the day. Prey that has been killed and then prepared either by slicing, pounding or flaking provides a much more calorie-rich meal with much less chewing than root foods do, boosting nutrient levels overall. (Cooking, which would have made things easier still, did not come into vogue until 500,000 years ago.)

Is it wrong? I think you're just
confrontational now

great so i just have to eat more delicious meat so i can die earlier?
fucking hell this is a win win situation

and i will make sure the world is as fucked up as possible before i die just so you smug retards can enjoy your life

this is bait u stupid fucks

did the first ":)" not tip you off?!

@OP fuck off

In order to determine how much effort primitive humans saved by eating a diet that included processed animal protein, Zink and Lieberman recruited 24 decidedly modern humans and fed them samples of three kinds of OSU's (jewel yams, carrots and beets) and one kind of meat (goat, raw, but screened to ensure the absence of any pathogens). Using electromyography sensors, they then measured how much energy the muscles of the head and jaw had to exert to chew and swallow the samples either whole or prepared one of the three ancient ways.

On average, they found that it required from 39% to 46% less force to chew and swallow processed meat than processed root foods. Slicing worked best for meat, not only making it especially easy to chew, but also reducing the size of the individual particles in any swallow, making them more digestible. For OSUs, pounding was best—a delightful fact that one day would lead to the mashed potato. Overall, Zink and Lieberman concluded, a diet that was one-third animal protein and two-thirds OSUs would have saved early humans about two million chews per year—a 13% reduction—meaning a commensurate savings in time and calorie-burning effort just to get dinner down.

Also read your post you proved yourself wrong with your own argument hehehe

Veganisme is not a diet xd

Seeds :)

That mattered for reasons that went beyond just giving our ancient ancestors a few extra free hours in their days. A brain is a very nutritionally demanding organ, and if you want to grow a big one, eating at least some meat will provide you far more calories with far less effort than a meatless menu will. What's more, while animal muscle eaten straight from the carcass requires a lot of ripping and tearing—which demands big, sharp teeth and a powerful bite—once we learned to process our meat, we could do away with some of that, developing smaller teeth and a less pronounced and muscular jaw. This, in turn, may have led to other changes in the skull and neck, favoring a larger brain, better thermoregulation and more advanced speech organs.

Interesting prospect, though I'm still gonna slam a quarter pounder with cheese and a t-bone steak. Just because I can of course. Anything else?

quit posting here with the same bait, you dumb nigger

Call it what you want. The point is that after I saw vegan dog and cat food my interest and research into it came to a screeching halt.

i dont give a shit about life quality and i have no empathy whatsoever cause im a psycho, convince me, why should i become vegan?

Did you even read it? you are beyond a subhuman monkey thanks to meat

That's not because Vegan is better, it's because Vegans are going to eat few calories. An omnivore who eats a calorie restricted diet will get he same result.

Figures don't lie, but liars sure can figure.

>mfw vegans are trying to go backwards in evolution
gj vegans

You can't live longer if you never truly live.

Okay I'll bite
Even if those shitty statistics are true, they include kids (who can't be vegan for logical fucking reasons, but die a lot too) and poor people who just can't afford vegan diets and have low quality foods.
Now get some new bait, faggot.

anything else? Cancer, diabetes, etc. but you prob. don't even care bout' your own life either :P

underrated post

Dogs are omnivores, cats are meat-eaters. Humans are herbivores & fructivore. You can't compare :)

Nah, kinda don't. Thanks for telling me the things I already knew though. Also, very nice bait.