People who are not the victims of racism don’t get to decide what’s racist

People who are not the victims of racism don’t get to decide what’s racist.

Are you implying white's aren't discriminated against?

Oh god...

People who don't pee sitting down don't get to design toilet seats

People who aren't victims of murder don't get to decide what's murder. You're a fucking idiot.

Holy shit, that made me laugh! Yes, I'm saying whites are not discrimianted against. Whites are not discriminated against .

people try and change the definition of what is racist or not to justify their own racism

Ever seen a white person move into a black neighborhood? Guarantee their tires will be slashed, glass shattered in their yard, and a bunch of porch monkey's giving them the stair down within two days of them moving into the neighborhood.

>Ever seen a white person move into a black neighborhood?

No, i haven't.

It's because we are smart.

Then you're only looking at one side of the argument.

That's exactly what whites do

Fucking Kek.

No it's because you are a scared bitch and you're racist

fuck off, you dumb nigger. all you fucken niggers are racist assholes

>It's because we are smart.

I've seen a bunch of white people move out of black neighborhoods.

Face it, OP. Those porch monkeys belong in Africa. Prove me wrong.

Whites get shat on because white people shat on other races. Seems fair.

Everyone sits on the toilet you retard

Your whole statement is racist and you don't even realize it . That's part of the pathology of the White Mind

KEK. how's that workin' out for you dumb niggers? y'all still ain't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of

Everyone is racist, it's human nature.

when da kush hit

we wuz kangz!!!!

Yup! Payback time, long time coming

Am I allowed to decide what's racist because I'm white, and people instantly judge that I don't know what racism is because i am white but that's racist so I can?

There isn't another side.

Human here, am not racist

It's not the same people though is it you fucktard. Same race. If a white man rapes on the other side of the plane, doesn't mean every white is responsible. You're a racist and you don't even know it.

So niggers need to shut the fuck up and stop going on the news to cry racism because they don't experience real racism.

Actually OP the best people equipped to decide such things are white men, ie the least discriminated against.

They have no dog in the fight. No reason to be biased.

thats not how discrimination and acceptance work.

dumb nigger bitch...i though niggers hold the gun sideways.

Nigger is defective.

You ever think that maybe people just do what they want?

lol thats utter bullshit

Your racism prevents you from seeing that you are racist

go back to tumblr, you nigger cuck

Well since every single creed and race on the planet can be racist, everyone gets to decide what's racist.
If racism is prejudice + power, everyone can be racist, just on different levels. People with a lot of power can be very racist, people with little power can be a little racist.
Since every race has powerful people in their demographics, they all have the chance of being systemically racist, it just happens in different places in the world.
Hope that clears it up for you op.

Fuck, you're right

seen this a million times and i KEK every time

>Yup! Payback time, long time coming

You guys realize that as soon as you overplay the Altruism card, Whites are just going to fuck your shit up?

We're nice people. We're not pussies. And at this point plenty of people realize that you're never going to assimilate. You guys don't realize how bad you're fucking up. It's pathetic.

/thread

Everyone is a victim of racism you retard.

Don't take Sup Forums seriously.

I don't, I just like making actual answers to stupid ideas.

Nigger commits a murder, police shoot another random nigger. Seems fair.

You need a seeing-eye nigger to guide you. White people aren't equipped to govern themselves

...... well when you consider how united they all seem.

why is this pic relevant OP?
fuck off these guys OD with their kid in the back seat. Has nothing to do with racism you fucking retard. gtfo newfag queer bait

Wouldn't have to be scared if blacks didn't discriminate against whites

Racism is already defined. No one "decides" what is racist. It is simply and has always been "the discrimination of people or people based on the idea that one race is superior to the other"

I get it racism is the flavor of the month worst thing you can be and you want to redefine words so you can be racist without being racist so you use vocabulary gymnastics to say "oh no it's totally justified when I do it because it's against X people group and I arbitrarily decided that they were suddenly immune to racism." But that's just not how it is. You are racist and since that is the worst thing you can be that makes you human trash right along with the KKK.

21st century
>95% of the first world doesn't care if your black
>Blacks then hate whites due to shit that handed 100s of years ago
>Whites start to hate blacks due to excessive whining
Black people are gonna cause there own genocide.

There's always anomalous genetic mutations. Some go as far as zoophilia.

ahhhhhhhhhahah this I lost...first one that got me in a while!

But blacks aren't scared of whites. Why is that?

*you're
*their

Damn, another bigot that doesn't realize he's a bigot racist

Makes me want to promote black lives matter

They are, slavery saw to that.

You are Nignorant, friend.

Terrible troll.

o-ooo yes massah please dun' whip me no moh!

what about black on waffle negro hate?

>But blacks aren't scared of whites. Why is that?

In my experience black people are terrified of whites. It's not the other way around. White people are, for some reason, scared to be "racist". It's not the same thing.

Can't we just all go back to hating the jews together like we used to?

>people who have never been on fire don't get to decide what fire is

Sure, OP.

Oh so now you admit to slavery and you're proud of it! Whites nowadays like to make up stories about blacks enslaving blacks when blacks bring up racism, to try and turn it around on blacks, but now you're out in the open. I'd love to record one of you racists without you knowing and then watch you publicly try to explain yourself

did Hitler have black concentration camps?

So show me some people that haven't been victims of racism as a group, I'll wait.
If you read up on history, you'll figure out that no group fits that definition.

shut up racist

don't talk back to me boay before I make you spend the night in the woods again

Gypsies are like the niggers of Europe, does that count?

My goodness this fucking thread

If you're keeping up with National Geographic, and every other shill magazine/reporting agency, there is a tendency for white cis men to be evil, and destroying the traditional values etc, don't repopulate and such. And the exact opposite for any other race, albeit despite having many advantages, why is this shit coming up now??

>You ever think that maybe people just do what they want?
the basis of my depression, people being people, what of it?

>It's not the other way around
What?
Tons of whites are scared of blacks, Thats why there's so many jokes about crossing the street to avoid them, Blacks can be intimidating and so can whites. The color doesn't matter Humans are scared of other humans.

For example i'm not afraid of Steve Urkel but Terry crews would fucking kill me, I'm not afraid of Bill Nye but the mountain from game of thrones would kill me.

Japanese enslaved koreans, everyone was good with that

kek nignorant

You're fuckin a WHITE MALE. A WHITE MAN.

End of that discussion

Dude, shut the fuck up and present something scientific, or at least with some facts instead of spouting that you fucking mongoloid

Death to all niggers

bump

>Left tolerance in one sentence