Other than the Halo universe, Bioshock is the greatest series of story focused games ever. Prove me wrong

Other than the Halo universe, Bioshock is the greatest series of story focused games ever. Prove me wrong

>Protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Last of Us

False

Also, it was one fucking game, Bioshock and Halo are prolific series. Last of us was incredibly overrated

Gay

no u

no u fegit

Witcher

/thread

Bioshock 2 proves that Bioshock isn't the greatest video game series

This

members.shaw.ca/halflifestory/timeline.htm

Half life universe timeline.

HALO us a dead game op. Nobody gives a shit about its existence anymore . 10000 players won't cut it

Anyone here ever played Zeno Clash?
Never played the sequel though.

>final fantasy

>bioshock 2

smh

Please don't compare these vastly different types of stories. Halo is a large universe that is constantly being built into deeper and deeper foundation like star wars or elder scrolls. Bioschock is a much smaller story, it has a only a few actual stories something like a single arc in star gate, it's meant to be taken at face value and reflected upon.

This hurts

>Zeno Clash

Max Payne

Lol Bioshock 2 was a great game and anyone who bitches about it is a little shit bag twat waffle.

kek.... wait your serious

You confuse characters with universe.

>Lol

your a gay faggot fight me irl nibbba

OP here, all you fags saying Witcher, max Payne, and other games are better are retards.

It's a really bad game in comparison if you played it after the first. I loved it, but it was my first bioschock, after playing 1 I was heavily disappointed in 2

Learn how to use English dumbass, then maybe I will

/thread

It wasn't bad and it was better than 1. How the fuck do so many people not see this?

As fucking if

>thread ends here

nothing can surpass this game bye.

now what

PAYNE TO THE MAX

They lacked the crafting component, being a big daddy wasn't "supercool" and the story flowed the same as the first. Roaming the ocean was ba though, and fighting big sis.

??? kys

It wasn't meant to be supercool. And the thing that made 2 great was the story. The story is much more compelling in 2 than in 1.

Comparing bioschock to another failed series(maybe worse, i'd say deadspace is a more compelling story

cya then

Armada will win Evo this year calling it now.

Halo isn't failed, 343i just chugs donkey dick at making games

deus ex

/thread

It WAS mean't to be supercool! But aside from that I can't disagree with the story element. The things that bug me is the hacking dumb down and the crafting removal. Infinite also broke the story for me, it gave the sense of nothing mattering and the story was sidelined into philosophy.

Lol hating on infinite isn't going to win you any arguments.

>It focused on philosophy
Oh boo fucking hoo the whole series is meant to have a point so why are you suddenly upset that infinite made it more blatant?

Whoa whoa whoa! Misunderstanding! I meant I was comparing Deadspace(failed) to bioschock(semi-failed).
I have very little bad feels about halo. I could give less fucks about the forerunners, but otherwise I think halo5 was a tremendous leap in the right direction from 4. It brought in the main blue team crew which should have been there from combat evolved(Chief and Linda), and it added the movement described in the books, which was paramount to my immersion. I only wish there were far more blue team missions.

>fps
>le 2deep4u story
>literally only first game even 5/10 story
Hell Mortal Kombat has a more engaging story than this shit.

Okay okay fair, I thought you were referring to Halo. And I do agree halo 5 had things that I liked, basically what you already enumerated. But I still think 343i is handling the series wrong in general. Too much focus on competitive multi as opposed to make fun games with incredibly engrossing stories

Kys

>the whole series is meant to have a point
Because by spelling it out they dwarfed the story for infinite completely(which i liked). Making the game more of a "Bioschock Conclusion DLC"

agreed

Angry Birds

this
both are good but witcher has better lore

yes
and the sequel is better than the first

Fair point. I still need to play burial at sea to see what they did to tie it in, old computer died before could play and new was junk.

Elder scrolls before skyrim and fallout before fallout 4

> Halo
> story focused

One game =/= series

No doubt, I spent more time in campaign then multi, which goes down with every game except from 4-5. Hell they could have easily doubled the story length/missions, with minimal effort. There were TWO teams following the same damn path, talk about reusable assets much,
Oh shit, I completely forgot the story to burial at sea, I played through it to quick with friends

Morrowind was a great game no doubt and I assume oblivion was too although I didn't get around to playing the dlcs. None the less the lore was haphazard and the storyline was meh

I'll cut you nigga!
The master chief saga is it's own story driven series though, even if the multiplayer has now taken center stage.
It's getting a sequel;)

dis right here

I am fucking done with that cancer the last of autism i swear i wanted to play it but because of you fuckin niggers and your shit fan base just liek udnercrap i didnt played it '' OMG LAST OF CANCER IS SOO COOL'' go fuck yourself overrated crap

Mass Effect

You all lost

The Halo story is shit, dumb amerifag

Silly OP. That's not how you spell "Myst"!