Workaholic dad gets turned into a lemming until he realises he wasn't spending enough time with his stepson

>workaholic dad gets turned into a lemming until he realises he wasn't spending enough time with his stepson

>stepson

Which movie of the essential cuckcore chart is this?

>I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your [sports] match
>whatever dad
>I'll make it up to you next time champ
>yeah yeah

>Dad is the antagonist because he has to work late just so he could support his family.

the buggies - songs by ALI MURAT
just DL it, it's easier because of ads
solidfiles.c
om/v/437PezPgv85G3

>wife leaves husband because he works too much
>he has to pay her alimony so he has to work even harder

>dad works 24/7 to pay the bills and fund his wifes spending sprees
>wife cheats with tyrone
>its your fault! your obsessed with your job!
>leaves him
>take the house, kid and dog
>makes him pay alimony
>kid hates his father
epic

>Son loves his father when he becomes a father himself

How do you tell the love of your life that you want to sign a prenup before you get married?

I'm foreveralone but I don't know how you could tell your fiancée "hey babe, can we make preparations just in case this whole thing doesn't work out?"

What you do is you say "Ok here's a prenup, sign here"
Then if she says no or acts squeamish you immediately know she's trash and kick her the fuck out of your life.

>marrying the love of your life
>Suspicious if she abandons you

Maybe she isn't the love of your life.

dumb frogposter

Unless you're really well off and there's the possibility she's marrying you for your money, there's probably no need for a prenup.

>prenups
>any hold up in the current year
no you don't marry fullstop

>trusting women
>trusting anybody but yourself
Yes women can and will lie and pretend to love you to take your money
Fucking cucks

Why are you calling me a cuck?

I said that if you are suspicious if a woman dumps you, then she isn't the love of your life.

you okay, champ?

>kid's father leaves when he's young
>kid needs step by step guide to get laid

I mean, I could understand it.
>hey I'm just making sure all the bases are covered in case we end up getting a divorce later. Haha, I don't really feel 100% about this.

You can love someone who doesn't love you, user. But more likely you can both be in love, but over the next 20 years you just drift slowly apart until you both agree that it isn't working. I'm pretty that's how most divorces happen today anyway.

What about all this shit of the woman taking the house and car? I've helped make payments on those too.

How can you fight them? I honestly don't know.

>stepson

In some countries if you live with a woman for long enough the government treats you as if you are married

That's so retarded. I heard about that shit up in Canada. Fucking leafs getting cucked by the feminists in Toronto.