Hey /b Does anyone know of a painless way to kill a cat?

Hey /b Does anyone know of a painless way to kill a cat?

My 17 year old cat Banger is suffering and in bad shape. Today I woke up to him sleeping in the litter box. There's something really wrong with him but it's Sunday and all the vets and hospitals are closed. I'm also kind of broke. I was thinking of giving him and overdose of Xanax or I can get any over the counter drug if it'll work. I just want to end his misery.

A bullet is pretty swift, won't feel a thing.

Shoot it

Play some Comfortably Numb and give him the overdose of Xanax in the bathtub

Overdosing can be painful usually involves organ failure

I can't, I don't have a gun I live in an apt building in a major city. Besides that will be a fucking mess.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that OP isn't in possession of a firearm.

Why can't you wait one day you stupid fuck, don't kill your cat

What do you suggest then?

Bury it alive in a shallow grave.

It will survive and hunt for you across the wilderness seeking its revenge.

>Hes in the litterbox

My grannys cat did the same before she died.

Leave him alone, give him a bowl of water, maybe pat him one last time and let him go.
Its hard i know.

I heard drowning Is one of the most peaceful ways to die but drowning a cat can't be hold for your mental state

My girlfriend's cat was miserable and dying. I just held it tight under my left arm and snapped its neck with my right hand. Died instantly, no whimpering, no struggling

I don't know if I can wait a day. He's really suffering, walking into walls and shit. Right now I have him in the bathtub because he can't find the liter box. I just want to end his misery and Vets are expensive.

>Yo lemme smash my beloved cats neck real quick

I dont think op could do that

Run a tube from your exhaust pipe into you car and then sit with the cat in the car with the engine running. When the cat is dead, get out of your car.

Break it's neck over your knee like underfed Ghanian child.

Umm yeah, I can't snap his neck. Don't even know how and I will probably fuck it up.

Drop it out of the window

People will assume it fell - also you won't have to clean it up

You gon get op killed yo

I didn't smash it, I twisted its head breaking its neck. Pretty effortless and pain free

Pobably better to wait and let a vet do it. Maybe a local animal shelter will do it for free.

I'm sorry.

The vets near me have been really supportive and understanding when I didn't have enough money, believe it or not they care for the animals brought in and I'm sure they'll help you out. Don't kill your cat just because you can't wait day, just try to make it as comfortable and calm as possible.

PLOT TWIST

OP takes his cat to the vet and the vet euthanizes the cat by snapping its neck

throw from a bridge

What part of painless did you not understand? That's a horrible way to die dude, I love this old guy.

>Today I woke up to him sleeping in the litter box

Are you sure Banger isn't just an alcoholic? He sounds like an alcoholic.

Yea, I'm probably going to end up going to the vet tomorrow if he survives the night. This is fucked. I can't believe there's not a simple quick and painless way to kill him.

What's painful about freefalling? Little bastard will love the sensation. Won't even feel the splat

Let him sleep with you OP. If he does go, at least gone when he knows you're with him.

Go buy a helium tank and displace all of the air in the room your cat's in

>Hes talking about his alcoholic beastiality-cousin
>just forgot a -

>I want my cat to have a loose asshole before he dies

Tie it to a balloon and let it go to god or atleast go to space before death

Let Banger take his life the way all other 17 year olds take their lives. Hanging from the banister before their parents come home.

I looked it up and apparently it's something cats do when they're about to die. He was fine yesterday, so this is all kind of a shock to me.

Checkd

Holy shit

Sheeeeiiiit. Quints have spoken. How the fuck do I manage that?

just take him to the vet tomorrow you nerd.

Please dont kill the cat please just bring him to the vet :(

Yo op please update with the cats fate, wait for the vets but spend your current time with the cat, just in case.

I'm really sorry for this :(

He's suffering and the vet will probably put him down anyways and charge me $200 on top of that. What's wrong with ending his suffering on my own terms?

He might just be sick. Just take him to the vet you mong.

If you absolutely feel the need to kill your cat then at least be kind and gas him with something inert like helium or nitrogen.

heil hitler heil hitler heil

Instead of trying to kill him, why not try making his last moments alive good ones? Spend time with him, petting him and shit. He'll die when he's ready.

Thanks for the feels. Poor guy is so miserable right now. I hate watching him suffer.

Get your cat to wave a toy gun around at a cop

Here's a pic of him. He's totally zoned out.

thanks, I have been doing this all day and I think he just wants his life to be over.

lol obvious troll is obvious

what city are you in? guaranteed there's some vet you could take him to. i live in pittsburgh and am a vet tech, if someone called and described what you describe someone might even come out for free.

you want a way to kill a cat? no cat that ill is going to eat anything, you how are you going to feed it xanax?

the least painful way is with a sedative to put it to sleep, then another drug to euthanize.

don't be an idiot

Isn't it worth spending 200 to know your friend died peacefully with no pain? You could let him have a quick painless death where he slips into sleep in your arms, or you could tarnish your memory of him by remembering you snapping his poor neck with your bare hands whenever you think of him. Don't do it.

this

This

there's no way he's pull it off

Can't you see the pic btard?

I already said I can't really afford a vet.

You think the cat is going to be happy and quiet in his while he slowly dies inside?

Banger: "What's happening to me?"
OP: "You're dying bro"
Banger: "Ah shit. I had a good run. Thanks for giving me a good life OP"
OP: "Thanks for being a good friend Banger"
Banger: "Promise me one thing"
OP: "What's that"
Banger "When I'm dying, don't post my picture to an anonymous internet message board asking for ideas on how to finish me off"
>OP's fw

OP here, There's no way I'm snapping his neck. This isn't the fucking movies and that shit sounds horrible. I wish I could just give him morphine or something to painlessly let him go.

You could give it sleeping pills and then drown it while its unconcious

Go buy some heroin from your friendly neighborhood crack dealer

In a parallel universe, Banger is on the internet asking for ideas on how to kill you

He's a cat and fucking dying, I came here for advice and rather do it here than reddit. Thought at least one of you useless pieces of shit had a better idea than giving him Xanax.

I know you have good intentions but 200 isn't much long term to make sure it's done right. You can make that back in a week. I wouldn't risk any home solutions when they could go badly wrong and cause him more suffering than he's already going through. I've been in your position before, it's hard but you need to be a responsible owner. It's part of owning any pet.

Where do you live? Here we have 24/7 vets that can come to your house and kill it for free

Keep justifying your animal abuse. You're the piece of shit who can't afford the $200 to put him to sleep peacefully. If you can't afford to take care of a pet in emergency eventualities (like injury or the need for euthanasia) you shouldn't have ANY animal!!

snap his neck, its simple and quick

You're probably right. I will most likely end up paying for it so it's done the right way. I hate that he has to suffer another night though.

I remember being 12.

This is harsh but true

Go fuck yourself. The fucking cat got to 17 yo, had a long life and saying you don't get a cat bc you cannot pay for vet when he needs to die is faggot talk.

btw i'm not OP

He says sounding like a 12 year old

You won't regret it. Go spend some time with him now while you can.

Some high horse speaking motherfucker you are. We should all have enough money for any eventuality shouldn't we? Easy to say when you're probably living with your parents that provide everything for you.

Saying it's irresponsible for poorfags to have pets when they can't afford to care for them is faggot talk?

lol ok.

i would suggest overdose by pain killers (aspirin) and something to make him sleep. He will go without feeling anything

What a lame ass argument. 'You're probably living with your parents and have everything provided for you!'

No. I have dogs and cats and can afford to keep them all and care for them. If you can't afford $200, you have lost at life and have bigger problems than pet ownership

The fucking cat got to 17 yo. You can have a fucking pet that costs you very little even if you cannot spare 200 bucks suddently... it is not like having a horse that costs you 500 a week

Quints will send a cat to space

kek

Teenagers suddenly realizing that owning a cat isn't all hipster and tumblr friendly, it actually costs money.

If your cat is hit by a car and its back legs/pelvis are crippled, that's going to cost you a lot more than $500 that week

Kill yourself nigger

Why not just let him die out? Like seriously just leave the dude alone he'll be dead anyway soon enough and for free too.

Rage quit because you know I'm right

You could possibly euthanize him with gas. Co2 or Carbon Monoxide would an-hero a cat pretty quickly.

OP here, here's another pic of Banger. Just used a dropper to give him some fluids. He's not eating or drinking on his own.

this

actually i had a cat that got hit by a car and lost a leg... i spent like 100/150 for medicine and amputation.

anyhow this doesn't mean that if someone cannot have ready cash cannot own a pet and ove it and give him/her a good life.

no way you are OP

Man.. Fuck me man

Dude I don't have a job right now, am unemployed and barely paying my bills. Looking for work at the moment. Can you have some sympathy for a fellow human being and poorfag? One day you might well end up in my position.

Your point is solid but people aren't going to listen if you're being a dick

People can't take being told they don't get to have things, so they respond by claiming your the one acting like a child for telling them they shouldn't have what they can't afford.

On a side note it is very likely when OP first got his cat and possibly for a majority of its life he would have been more financially stable this could very well be just one of those shitty situations where he happens to be temporarily short on finances at a very rough and unexpected time.

Just wait him out and make him comfortable, man. He's 17 so just let old age run it's course.

>Or buy him some cat armor and make him fight to die a good death

Dude, thank you. You very much nailed it. I'm just in a rough patch right now and $200 is a lot for me. I'm hoping the vet will work with me. but I should be getting work soon.

Point taken.

I stand by my view though

can you take a pic of its fesis?

Right I forgot OP was a poorfag now. Could still fashion him some armor from something else.

i had over half my organs fail from my heart going bad from strep and it didn't hurt. it was just tyring

explain that to the vet you stupid fuck

at least try, they do pro bono work all the time

wasnt that movie awesome?

He hasn't gone since yesterday but they've been pretty hard and he has constipation issues. Last visit to the vet he said he has a chronic kidney condition. He's got a lot of health problems on top of that, He's old and deteriorating fast.