Hey fags, give me one valid reason, not to kill myself with my glock 17 tonight

Hey fags, give me one valid reason, not to kill myself with my glock 17 tonight

No matter how bad your life seems to you it's more than likely to not be as bad as you think.
Also, millions of people are in much worse conditions than you, and they are happy or will be happy in the future.

cheetos

If you have food and a place to stay you have it better than a billion other people.
Grow up and get it together. If you need help seek it out.

Taking your life is not the same thing as giving it for a noble cause, like female supremacy.

>one valid reason
once you kill yourself you won't be able to kill yourself anymore

If you are gonna do it at least stream it or something.

Permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I've had suicidal thoughts, after dealing with the issues that made me suicidal, the thoughts stopped.

If you actually hit legitimate rock bottom, instead of killing yourself, acknowledge that you have no regard for your own life and consider yourself free. Do shit you've always wanted to do, maybe you'll be happier and then you can live out the rest of your life once you're there.

Also, these.

Basically the only reason I haven't offed myself yet. It can get better, and others have it way worse, so even if you consciously feel shitty as hell you're being a brat on a life scale.

there are better guns to kill yourself with

Females are the number one cause of suicide

Post real picture of your gun, not one found online.

Otherwise fake. And gay.

I know right, but still, damn life sucks, just lost my parents in an accident, all my other family members died withing the last year, lost my job, my girlfriend, and now just got diagnosed with cancer. What are the odds of so much bullshit at once?

If you're considering killing yourself, you've been given a beautiful gift of not valuing your life.

If you don't value your life, go NUTS man.

Go skydiving, drive cars fast, travel, hitchhike, get in fights, take out loans you don't plan on paying back.

Don't squander your gift pussy.

Timestamp faggot

Post pic of yourself with a glock 17 and a timestamp or else this is bait.

Shitposting with your Sup Forumsros

You may have legitimate complaints, but if you're not a slave in the middle East or tied up and butt fucked in a basement you really need to get some perspective and make some decisions

I assume you meant to reply to OP, not me.

Sup Forums has become a group therapy for suicidal people.

Thats a fucking valid point.

Heysh there guysh don't kill yourself cause it will hurt

Look at it this way, you've had a lifetime of bad luck in a short period, it can only get better from now on.

OP isn't responding so either hes dead or is a faggot.

It happens. Not often but it happens.
The best way to help yourself is to volunteer to help others. Volunteer at a hospital to work with cancer patients. Learn how to deal with what's coming.

there is no reason. no reason at all. if sooner or later, doesn't make any difference.
Even if you'd continue your life, you'd only receive pain.
You'd be better off dead.

Cause you are to pussy to live stream it there for you are to pussy to actually pull the trigger.

Because you'll be dead and there aint no coming back.

This

Don't add to gun death statistics pls

Go to Sup Forums and you will find reason to live in the salvation of your people and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Seriously, the best way to feel better about yourself is to help others.
Soup kitchens, hospitals, rehabs, etc.
Go do something.

can i have your glock after you're gone?

sorry, we are all out of reasons buddy?

livestream it if possible please, and do it against a white background, well lit for dramatic splatter effect please.

Make up your mind are you gonna end your life or not?

Good idea.

Nier Automata comes out on tuesday

I try to think like this, nothing to lose, new life, but what is life without family? And that fucking cancer is gonna flush my last cents, already broke because I gave a proper burial to my parents, and without a job at my age... Money doesn't grow on trees, I'd have to do really bad things to get some, and at this point I just don't have the will to hurt people, there's already enough of a shit show in this world

these are shit reasons. just because someone else has it worse than you, doesn't mean one should feel better. life is still shit.
and hope isn't gonna hold long, if your life was shit till now.
it's basically like you are in a shit movie, it was shit till half, it won't get good till the end.
so fuck off with your fake hopes you cunts.
life isn't always beautiful. if someone wants to end his, let him.
gonna do the same. just clinging on that last bit of hope i have till i'm 30. if it life's still shit, gonna end it. not gonna bother with that
"it gets better"

Dude. Just walk into nigger infested apartment building and become a hero bro. Or go bob dylan style.

it gets better if you work on making it better.
It's not something that comes from the outside, it comes from hard work.

It's an hero

OP tries to kill himself...
only blows his hand off...
lol, glocks

I've been trying to make it better, i've been working on it. but everytime i want to catch a small bit of happiness, it runs away from me at full speed.
the worst thing is, i have no purpose. and dying rather than living with no purpose is much better.

Well what is important to you and is it something you can do for yourself?

I want to kill myself too....

there is nothing. really nothing.
i just vegetate from day to day. go to school sometimes. stay at home, playing games, even tho i have lost interest in it.
for example, i just called in sick this past week, and i haven't done anything productive. nothing.
as i said, no purpose.

Have you sought out professional help?
I got myself a cognitive behavioral psychologist and started attending mindfulness classes and it helped me tremendously. After doing those things, I started seeing what was important for me and worked towards those things.

Because I got dubs and I say you do

i can't

Well it's either that or eventually letting yourself die somehow. If you actually don't want to die, in spite of your suicidal thoughts, you have to take responsibility for yourself and do something about it.
Start with your doctor, let them help you figure out if your depression is chemical or if it is because of you needing to change your behavior and how you react to emotions and situations.

Because you can go to a Trump Protest might as well you know ...

well, i do let myself die. smoking at least 40 cigs a day, and eating shit. i do fear death, but not because of death itself, but because of my life. if that was really all there is to it. if i should have clinged to that last bit of hope. or not.

I wonder what the punishment for shooting yourself is?

Get help user, you're not alone in these emotions. Actually you are exceedingly normal in regards to feeling this way. You isolating yourself clearly hasn't helped, try to get help and if it actually doesn't help, then you can find a way to die.

this is partly the reason i don't wanna do it.
but i'm losing my believe slowly.

>mfw OP gets to bring a glock with him to hell

thanks. but i think i will suffer alone.

Well you definitely will if you don't look for help. If you look for help, there is a possibility you won't.
It's up to you though.

Buy a ticket to Africa and try to die from something cool pussy.

Join the military instead and try to find some meaning.

>glock 17
>posts stock image

I call shenanigans

If true he should a got a sig anyway.

because you will have failed objective alpha: don't die

Meh... I own a g21sf gen 3. Good shooting gun. I've shot sig, and those are also a good shooting gun.

You bought that easy bake oven yesterday and it would be a waste not trying it out

>bump

You will give lefties more reason to ban guns, use sleeping pills or wait until after you vote Trump in 2020 because killing yourself is voting democrat.

Yes, please!
There hasnĀ“t been one good school shotting in years.

You shouldn't kill yourself because here is Taylor Swift Unicorn

Just Do it, why should I bother stopping you

It might not kill you

Religion is retarded "don't kill yourself or you'll go to hell" "all your sins can be forgiven" fuck off

One reason not to: No more cookies

>.9mm

Don't bother, it will just bounce off your skull