Mfw im 20 and already balding

>mfw im 20 and already balding

>help

get beefy and accept it, it's your life now

i refuse to

shave your head

atm it gets worse, i'll do it. maybe i'll wear hats or something.
i dont see myself bald. i dont have a fkn perfect egg shape head.. i think

40yofag here. This.

Hairline just started receding maybe a year or so ago after I started wearing a hat regularly. Stopped wearing the hat, hairline stayed put.

Still, been shaving it for like 17 years anyway. Been at least that long since I paid for a haircut.

>4488844

Dat symmetry!

so if i shave my head now i wont lose as much hair?

Same

if i go bald before my 40s i'll most likely an hero tbqfhwyf

Sucks dude

Just become a werewolf

Stop being such a faggot about your hair.

it's ok user just bee yourself

get multiple wigs and have a new hair style every day

Relax. I noticed my hair start to thin when I was 20. I'm 30 and still have a decent amount of hair. I haven't shaved it yet. It's no where as thick as when I was 18 but it's enough. Guys lose it at different rates. You might be a slow loser

I can't say that, but wearing hats might make it worse.

I started balding when I was 14, I started shaving when I was 16 and am 21 now. Just accept it and don't even think about trying out some pathetic combover.

my dad started balding at 25-26, am 24, still have all my hair and it seems like its still healthy i may have dodged a bullet

35 here, agreed.

i live each day like tomorrow is going to be worse and im right every day

look at those dubs trips dubs. AND symmetrical.

if you add the dubs together its quints

Agreed.

I mean, it don't feel much different that my 20's. But the shit that occurs throughout a few years of normal adult life is fucking mind boggling. You'd never guess the shit you're going to eventually have to put up with.

pretty much, yeah

Recently turned 20 here too, and I got the same problem. I feel ya

Accept it. Lift weights and fuck bitches.

Baldness means high test. Embrace it

Trips

40 bald guy here. Just keep a close shave on your head. Start with a higher guard, then as you age, take it closer. Currently at a "1" and keep beard some beard stubble. If you're white, you just end up looking like bruce willis, so its not so bad! Whatever you do, don't try to hide it or let it affect your confidence. Embrace it, you beautiful, balding bastard.

This. I just shave my head with guardless trimmers and... it's pretty much the only thing you can do to save face, and women think it's hot as fuck.

Let's be honest, most girls in their early 20's don't like shaved heads at all. Maybe later.

Go buy a bottle of booze. If you get carded it's not as bad as you think it is. If not you have a bottle of booze.

Who needs most girls? I'm married, it's just an observation.

rogaine is shit for baldies but if you want to pay the rest of your life itll help you keep what you got. also, stay fit and tan and it wont matter either way just dont comb over or dr phil it

I went bald around 21, then I figured out why and now I'm 24 now and regrew some of my hair, it was because of neurotic stress and worry.

just shave your fucking head

Bald since 19. 26 now, just Shave it and keep it shaved 00 or bald w.e just learn to live with it.

40yofag here.

Yeah... Accurate. But with those years comes perspective. And with that, the ability to handle most of it.

Let Chad have most girls. I'll take the few women who are worth my time.

Source: ROGERS

Shave your head and deal with it.
Might as well get used to it.

accept it. its worse to be that guy with the thinning hair that tries to hide it. just shave it when it gets to thin. Its fashionable, and ppl will be klike that guy with the shaved head, otherwise they gonna be like o the balding guy that hasnt accepted it

not as big a deal as it feels, the year i shaved my head i started dating the hottest girl ive ever seen, we had amazing sex for 8 months then she cheated on me like 9 times. your life is over starting now