Do the illuminati exist? Does anybody have evidence of their existence and power/influence these days...

Do the illuminati exist? Does anybody have evidence of their existence and power/influence these days? pls help I can't sleep because of this.

its a view that satanists share, an order founded in 1776 by skull a group called skull and bones, the people owing the group now days are our politicians and people that own large amounts of money

They exist, but not like people think. Jay Zee and rappers are Illuminati? Come on, that's hilarious.

they are part of the view the organizations has put in place for them

yes
i am part of the illuminati myself

I read those theories that say jay-z and some other music industry people are brainwashed by the "MK ULTRA" program (nowadays known as monarch project) and they are useful for the owners of the world showing to the mass what they want to.

That (if all this illuminati thing were real) doesn't sound ridiculous at all (at least to me).

what is it, then?

well if it does exist, what does it change? if it does exist, it doesn't seem to be bothering me directly so i don't care. we naturally want to believe in something. it's in our blood.

Some notable illuminati groups are the Federal Reserve, CFR, Monsanto, Rothschild central bankers, The UN, Rockefeller commission and more.

There are three countries in the world that do not have a Rothschild central bank established
>North Korea
>Iran
>Cuba

Monsanto is the biggest US Biotech industry, dominating the corn and soy bean markets while nesting itself inside of the US Government.

the list of fuckery goes on and on.

they change your subliminally, they will slowly form or change current perceptions the more energy you put towward theyre songs, creations. everybody is mistaken the illumanti is not the threat satan himself is overviewing all actions made and has a stronger influence then his orgonizations that have been built to respect or favor him

No, they don't exist.

The bohemian grove gathering have nothing to do with that make belief group.

Skull and bones was created to drink alcohol and make pranks on each others by frat boys.

CIA, NSA, FEMA, KGB, FBI, Mossad, NASA, The mod, Blackwater have no secrets and are totally transparent to the people when they speak on mainstream news all the time.

"completely transparent on the media
'. the news acts as a filter you have no proof they are genuine

Ok, so since I have no proof they're real that must mean they're all fabrication... right?

Nothing to see here. Move along.

where is your initiation symbol burned/ carved into your body, what maternity do you belong to, how long have you been invested in the dark arts

no your just expressing your perceptions again. your statement still means nothing of its existence. go preform a satanic ritual and speak to satan then come back with your perceptions

If you're concerned about things which can only be proven to exist, then the Illuminati, or rather that series of social interactions which caused the cultural phenomena of the Illuminati being fingered as the source of conspiratorial business interactions spanning across entire generations of families, will never concern you.

Because the moment it's been documented, it's therefor not part of the shadow play that spawned the stories of things like the Illuminati. It is a game, that is played, and the only rule is if you can prove that someone's playing, they lose. Every society eventually starts doing something like this, and it's worth describing as a force of nature, insofar as cascading social interactions can be considered forces.

If you want to play, then you've already partially fucked up by posting about it on the internet--that puts anyone who has records of your IP requests above you in terms of winning.

Obviously, I have no interest in playing, nor can I prove (or disprove) anything stated in this post.

Don't read the next line.
>The Game.

No, it's just that the more money someone has, the more influence they have. This means that the world's most wealthy people are extremely influential and have ties to many powerfull people. Theories about the Illuminati explain their wealth as a result of their influence, but the truth is that their influence is a result of their wealth.

Guys I think he's asking for a rundown.

Skull and bones isn't that old, you dipshit.
It's a university club for rich boys.
Oh, do fuck off with your made-up bullshit.
Stop attempting to sound intelligent and informed. You've used several words incorrectly in the first few sentences alone.

THIS.jpg

It has always fasinated me how attached
Hippy Christians are with the entire "satanic ritual" bullshit, as reality was some sort of 1970's b-grade horror film.

what exactly is made up?

Make no mistake, this is a misinformation campaign. They're purposefully setting up the Illuminati / Rapper association so that people won't think critically about the real thing.

I think user just accidentally grouped you in the list of people they wanted to disagree with.

Everything you said is both documented and correct, except for the affiliation with the tagline, "Illuminati." Working as intended, putting that tagline anywhere in your post automatically discredits your argument, to those who view themselves as a certain kind of reasonable person, even if the content of what you associated with the Illuminati are exactly as described.

Fuckin look a this website: www. illuminatiofficial .org

it seems to me that with all these theories showing the illuminati as the bad people made them to accept their existence but achieving some support instead of hate from the people (???)

Tubalcain

It only exists in video games and to fool poeple into buying water filters.

Mahabone

Whether they exist or not, either way theres some type of secret society/societies with the same agendas that exist im sure. Dominate the world, influence gay culture, violence for minorities through music(rap) and other types of music through sexually explicit content. Im not sure if rappers/actors/singers are indeed in it but you do a lot of subliminal messages in it. Maybe its all made up to keep people talking about it, maybe its not..

I agree. I think the same

What about the bilderburg group?

sorry buddy if my grammar isnt on par, im not relgious whatsoever and satan is real, skull and bones has been around 1832 and has played alot more roles then you think, you are a man of great ignorance and you dont know anything the topic or the presence that has your soul contents currently, he has a grip so strong on you that you think you are a source of individuality, your creations are meaningless and have been done before with great intellect, every white warrior role you play is a reflection of the conflicts in-front nothing about you is unique or even special your brain seriously offers nothing toward this topic