We should always have loli bread

we should always have loli bread

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1488758385734.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't start threads with this terrible image.

ill delete it if you dick the doll

Do stick figures with a face really count as loli?

kids dont have curves

no deal

lol, i mean,, roll

well.... at least tell me what fucking it feels like

it feels like you're on a watch list, i'd imagine, unless you buy it with cash

stop posting that shitty doll is fucking disgusting and not hot at all, you are sick and deserve to be chemicaly castrated

I remember you from other threads.

this is an American website. he can do whatever the fuck he wants

i don't know how to describe it . she's very tight and difficult to penetrate if not completely hard. it feels good but you need lots of lube

sorry but no

hi

is it cold?

who the fuck talked to you, you little pathetic gay manlet? im more merican than any of you convined bitch, i drink beer while fucking ma fleshlight , while eating ma mcdognals , while shooting ma guns, while going to walmart in my electric grease carryer , shouting at a nigger, so shut your little man pussy up, bitch

yes it is, they need to add an internal heating system

you sound like a cool guy

dad please come home

bitch. i bet you dont even own any gold bullion

i am so fat i cant even see my own fat

Does anyone know the source of this image? I've been looking for a while and can't find it anywhere.

Watch list? Not likely. These things are churned out of Los Angeles daily. 100% legal. What he does with it and fantasizes about is his own business. It would only be illegal if the site he bought it from specifically marketed it as a child, which none of them do. It's like buying a glass "tobacco" pipe from a smoke shop.

I'm so fat that even though my dick is 7" hard, it's barely even an inch soft.

just look in a mirror

fucking hell

yo son show me those rifles

FUCK OFF HEAVEN!

Good band

fuck i love lolis so much i want to pee in a bed, they make me so hot i want to go to subway to eat 12 pèrcent chicken sandbich, do you guys had any Real loli experience?

artist: ghettoyouth

i had butt tell me yours first

these two comments is me, and so this one

>*sigh*
again ?

for the last time i don't know a HEAVEN

no FBI

for real im not from the fbi, if you want i can take a picture with my dick in and a timestamp, but pls beliveme because im too lazy to do that

Sigh?

And I haven't seen that one before.
That a colt on the far left with a flip sight?

how much gold do you have and are you still buying?

i bought a few ounces a few years ago and just having it in your hand feel so good. the weigjt and beautiful color is really arousing

any doujin?

Hello. You showed up on a MGTOW thread.

i wouldnt mind getting inside her manhole if you know what i mean

ok ok you don't need to, i believe you

no a home build adams arms upper

i don't remember and no not buying
it is beautiful
yep

>do you guys had any Real loli experience?

Not directly, but I stole these when my sister's friend spent a week with us.

Any chance of a blowjob POV photo? Please?

seconded

nope, no chance

and i never did oral

Most definitely.

i have, with my coousin, we use to french kiss a lot , and she once let me touch her lil ssy ssy, and then i smell my finger and had a really strong pee acumulated odor, and she also let me touch her litle niples she said she feel good when i did this, i was rock hard and proced to masturbate in the bathroom, that was it

the fuck happened here

It looks like a cystic bedsore.

Can you show me exactly how it looks like down there?
I've seen you in a lot of threads and I've never seen you posting a picture of it.

Please don't lewd my daughteru

It's ok. You're a good guy respecting your loli doll. How much have you paid for her?

My little half-sis mouthkissed me, in addition to a few unmentionable things that she started. I also fapped with her pink panties.

Anyway
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

Fuckman, I like that doll and I see it almost everyday here, but I have something, no idea what it's called, what makes me freak out with human like faces, like dolls.

i wouldnt mind getting in her backdoor if you know what i mean

Thanks, really appreciate it!

$1,500

uncanny valley?

You are welcome

Thanks.

does anyone by chance have a picture of a loli laying on her back with a trump hat and nipple stickers?

id give her something to suck on if you know what i mean

>tfw no rock cds
damm you loli gangs

How often do you have sex with this doll?

Well fuck, that and as I found out right now automatonophobia

You don't 'have something' you fuckwit. Every human is the same. Its called the uncanny valley and its the point at which human looking robots and stuff become just realistic enough so as to look horrifying.

like this

Found that yes

Anyone want any western loli?

you mean 'what it looks like' not 'how'

very rarely, it's been a few weeks. i didn't buy her for sex

>do you guys had
learn to write in english cunt

>western loli
How about no.

That doll looks like it would be fun

Are you the same doll owner as the one with all the firearms who posts sometimes?

Wow, that's expensive... Do they have an expiry date? (materials, use...) Did anybody caught you?

Also, have you ever considered Trottla dolls?

Sorry for all the questions.

[spoiler]Pic related seems to be modelled using LauraB pics.[/spoiler]

yes ofc!

Does she ever creep you out?

I'm surprised anyone is genuinely stupid enough to not know about the uncanny valley. Some people mustn't even know what books or TV are, and must be on the internet for the first time. Though I'm constanly astounded by how utterly retarded a huge percentage of the population is.

yandex.com/images/search?rpt=imageview&img_url=http://i.4cdn.org/b/1488758385734.png

I'll post a few more pics of "Trottla" dolls.

wow dude chill

she's not scary

yes

should last a few years at least and there are maintenance procedures (oiling) that can extend the life. i haven't been caught yet. i have seen the Trottla doll but it's more expensive i think and i like mine more.

no, i love her

where can you buy one?

>Pic related seems to be modelled using LauraB pics.

Doesn't that cross a legal line? Sort of like making fictional loli pictures using pieces of real children in them that makes the fictional picture still considered CP?

>Pic related what I mean by the picture.

How do this work? You enter in the shop, and say "Give me a cute 8yo"?

Never heard of Yandex before. Thanks for the future reference tool.