I keep getting this shit in my face. It hurts like fuck and it's starting to piss me off...

I keep getting this shit in my face. It hurts like fuck and it's starting to piss me off. As soon as I think I've gotten it under control and it's gone, another appears. I work around a lot of grease too. Is this acne, cyst or something more (not cancer)

just see a dermatologist

Haven't got the funds

Use cleansing wipes and stop getting grease on your face

Drink more water, only wash your face with water.

Also revise your bathing regime, could be a thing that showering daily (or more?) is fucking up the bacteria on your skin. Bad bacteria causes blemishes, this can be offset by letting the good/inert bacteria flourish.

Obviously wear clean clothes everyday, that's where the majority of the dirt from your skin winds up...but the whole notion of showering daily is not actually particularly beneficial to your skin.

You're right

Another consideration, if you're getting a little overzealous on the hygiene and scrubbing your face with soap frequently, it's actually counter-productive in that it causes your skin to produce even more oil.

On the whole: leave your face alone. The dermal layer has been iteratively refined over the course of millions of years of evolution. It generally knows what the fuck to do with itself without you harassing it.

This is fucking sad, that in some countries, you have to not go see the doctor because of limited funds.

In my country, people choose not to go to the dentist because that's too expensive.

Bot fly larvae

African black soap.

shart_in_mart.bmp

Change your bathing regime and your diet.
Be more active (sports). You can do the regular stuff to prevent this. To certain extend these actions will help, but genetics does have apart in it.

What do you do to cure it, when this skincondition accurs?

Try this OP.
Get the daily acne face wash from wal mart. Use it twice a day. Drink only water. The biggest one is to STOP EATING FAST FOOD. Also don't use soap in the shower except for once a week. I use to work around grease and this is what helped me. GL OP.

lance that fucker deep and pop it

Go to a doctor. Could be MRSA. You don't want that shit.

MRSA is only a problem if your immunsystem is weak. This coulb be the case if you´re old, in ICU treatment or in some other way immunodeficient (AIDS etc)

Get to a doctor and get on accutane. It'll clear right up and as a bonus it'll probably make you suicidal so I won't have to see your disgusting face anymore.

Never fear user I'm here to help.
1. Change your pillow casre regularly and sleep on your back
2. Just wash your face with warm water in shower other shit is too aggressive, pat dry and most importantly just dont touch it with your hands ever
3. Some paw paw cream at night
4. Give it time and like I said dont fuck with it

Salicylic acid.
Shit works wonders.

I just stopped touching my face with the palms of my hands it helped a lot and the st Ives face scrub works great it's like 5 bucks a tube I use the fresh skin blemish control and even and bright, alternate don't use them all at once

Embrace it, and start a punk rock band

It's from working with grease a lot. I used to work at mcdonald's and it kicked up my acne hella bad.

Don't need to worry, just wash your hands and face a lot

use this OP, ask a pharmacist or a doctor if you don't trust me

If it turns into a whitehead, lance it with an Xacto blade and give it a good squeeze onto a mirror.

Then dab the newly formed crater on your face with a cotton ball soaked with isopropyl. Sanitize that shit.

I would hate to have face nipples

you know the drill, pop it and post resuilts

This.

stop washing
eat whole plant foods with the needed supplements and specifics
keep omega fat ratios balanced
change your pillow cover sometimes

It's a cyst, not acne. Acne meds probably won't help you any as a cyst isn't usually caused by skin hygiene (or lack thereof). Usually when people start getting persistent cysts it is due to hormonal changes, but not always. Go see a dermatologist.

right, but if we taxed companies and wealthy people at the same effective rate as the majority of the people then who would create the jobs?

Bet you didn't think of that, aand if you cannot create the jobs, you CANNOT BECOME A MILLIANAIRE LIKE YOU ARE FULLY CAPABLE OOF DOING IF WE DONT TAX EQUALLY

Ignore this pansy, take your fingernails and dig it out like a man