Faces of Sup Forums, judge each other

Faces of Sup Forums, judge each other

rate me guys pls

pls rate me

You don't deserve the medal.

pls rate me Sup Forums

You look like a silly

rate me

fuck you I have you know that I earned these medals with hard work. You don't know the shit I've gone through to earn these you fucking nerd.

Says the guy who is too afraid to show his own face.

age/nationality?

another pic

Is emo culture still alive?

hospital nurse/10

8/10

perfect for a facial

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

now & forever

18, norwegian

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Plz stop pretending to be people who are not you. It's pretty fucking transparent

>Sup Forums filenames
>pics of people from the previous thread

yeah right

That can't be you, you're extremely good looking

also good looking

also good looking

is someone pranking this thread

also rate

holy shit no one has said anything bad and u are already acting like such a fucking pussy, dammit

you are ugly hahah

rate me

Did you just cut some onions? Also, 5/10. Sorry bro.

rate me

Horton Hears a Nothing cus his ears are so fucking small/10

Nice eyes but you need a new haircut. Eh 6/10?

Delicious pasta.

is this the same one that i said i would take on a date to shitpost on Sup Forums?

7-8/10

rate me

Pupper and I.

yup and thank you

I'M LIVING MY LIFE IN CONSTANT EXISTENTIAL DREAD

Why do the guys in the this thread look better than you?

jawline/10

damn, make up is like the holy grail

100 pure kek

obv not you

I dont post my photos without sayibg something at least.
Prime example of what i mean about others posting my pics lol

Also
>posting a pic that you assume i wouldnt want posted

Dude i posted that pic myself once haha i dont mind it being posted again

Your face is honestly disgusting.

timestamp

KILL ME PLEASE

They give out medals for sucking cock?

I appreciate the honesty. Can I ask what about it is gross?

are u a guy or a girl

this is me and my bf, I love black cock :))

id fuck u with or without make up

God damn, calm down

rate the other guys in this thread.

Reign of darkness

Lol about as bitch as a black dude can look good job

rate me guys

Once again.

Not me posting and hes not black

Hey kiddo, while your staring into the camera looking like a vapid douche bag, don't forget to charge your mind ;)

Rate me you cucks

>Rate me guys please
>Pls rate me
>someone rates him and he throws a tantrum

Kek ok man

rate me cunts

weird how a group that religiously talks about suicide is still alive, what does that tell you?

Thanks for talking me off the ledge user. What's good, who are you?

It just is.

rate me!

kek

I've been called mini-gaben

lol someone stole my picture from the previous thread.

Still doing the same thing I did last week.

1/10 lol

Suck a dick. Mikkel is not 18.

10/10

TheYear2007/10

you guys should rate me

If dubs, ghost bc is best band ever

10/10 so good looking

I mean, you look like a nice guy?

I want to poke his anus and make him lick the finger I used to poke his anus. No homo.

holy shitsnacks you look amazing

Fat guy with a dog. Coming in hot.

lol I remember you from another thread. You are literally the definition of a meathead. The fact you're 6'5'' makes it even worse.

I'll give you a light to decent 5

you do know that's not a good thing? even a mini gaben is a fat fuck.

rate me

I've never met an emo who actively talks about suicide. Not IRL or online. They generally just seem to be pessimists, as I've seen them. I guess emo wouldn't be the term to describe themselves then, but more like goth or scene.
I used to be really into punk when I was a teen. I would have considered myself an edgy teenager.

damn, you got me

There's nothing mini about you neckbeard
>except that fingerling potato you call a cock