Ask anything a guy, that is helping his gf to recover from a gypsy dick a day after the actual act

Ask anything a guy, that is helping his gf to recover from a gypsy dick a day after the actual act.

What happened?

What do you mean with recover ?

wut

She was raped?

her pussy and ass are sore, pic relatled.
I'm putting cream and lotions on it. she says it's painful. it's from the slapping, hard fucking and biting.

fake

So... essentially OP is cuck..?

so you got cucked and her ass is sore from it?

no she wanted it, she wants it again too.
why is that?
not really, wanted to try.
That's when they fucked, 1 minute later. I posted these in a thread earlier.

Were you cucked or was she raped, or are you trying to start a gypsy superiority kind of thing?

If it wasnt a threesome, you were cucked, and If you werent there, she cheated on you.

Tits

Agreed post tits

So the girl got raped and shes all sure touch me, sure, take pics of my pussy and ass and post them online.Yeah no girl would do that a day after, i doubt she'd want anyone touching her let alone taking pics. Nigger you aint got no girlfriend, you were the one prob raped by gypsy dick lol

True
But I dont care.

we wanted to try, he's a friend.
i was there, came on her face aswell.
Sure.
not raped, as i said.

photoshop man, I can see it by the colors of the pixels

Find the biggest thing she can fit and put it in her ass.

Yes

sure, whatever.
it's tight again now, it was like that only when he fucked her.

well stretch it out again...

This guy

sauce?

>pussy and ass are sore
Fuck creams and lotions.
Make them feel better by applying your mouth.

more pics ?

it's not that easy + she's not a robot.
?

>she's not a robot
But you should be. A pussy-eating robot.
Get to pleasing her. You need to make her cum.

she's not in a mood for that, i wanted it, haha.
what kind of pics ?

vid pulling out those panties!

tell her you're gonna put more lotion on, then swap it out with toothpaste and rub it all over her asshole.
That's gonna make her jump for sure!

butthole pics pls

Tell her we all hope she enjoyed herself, and we'd be pleasing her if we could.

spread asscheeks to show the gape

This guy too

Tell us how it was the situation

shove tube of toothpaste up her vag and squeeze it out! Then laugh at her as she tries to push it out...

she likes to watch dick pics on the internet, that's pleasant to her, lol.
these pics are not from now, i can't just tell her to.
We were joking about her fucking this gypsy (a friend of mine), because he has a bigger dick than me. we decided to try, just to see what it is something new like that. He fucked her, and we went home. That's pretty much it.

did she moan?

which holes were fucked?

she always does.
both ofcourse.

How was it watching her cum on a superior cock?

Did he cum in her ? How many times?

after they finished i came on her face, it was great watching and participating.
He came on her ass and pussy, but not inside. she came 4 time, he did once after an hour or so.

is there anything going into any holes here or are you just wasting our time?

he fucked her too hard?

i guess he did

more pics pls

How big is his cock? Yours?

How long before he gets to plow her holes again?

do you fuck her hard, in that juicy ass?

More pics! Take any when she was getting stretched out by your buddy?

mine is 16, his is 20.
it's either never, or a week from today, lol.
i posted 2 when she was, that's it

i want more details about the fuck

This is the shit you do when you don't care about a long-term relationship. You are going to think about this and it'll eventually get to you. Nobody marries a woman (or stays married) after letting their buddy fuck their woman.

3 years together, i want to do it again, she wants it too, i have friends that re together for more than 10 years and do the same thing.
here.
what else? I'm not that into details

Yeah... Keep telling yourself that. You don't do that shit when you are in a LTR. You just fucked it up. It might seem fine now, but it will eventually destroy your trust and your relationship. This is the stupid shit that kids who are dating and people who are in dead marriages do.

finally some insertion!

what is it? closeup!

Yeah, kids, what this guy said... Don't do this shit. Ruined a 20 year marriage "trying to spice things up".

i know that girl from 10 years, when we were child and friends. Don't tell me what i know, and how you know better than me, about me. You either got cucked hard and lost your gf, or you never seen one and talk based on stories and shit.

Yes, and you just threw 10 years away. This will either evolve into infidelity or erode trust until it destroys your friendship. If you are smart and you care about her, you will leave this a one time thing. If you don't care about a LTR and are just having fun, go for it. By definition, watching some other guy fuck your girl means that YOU were "cucked".

well, it technically was a threesome, so. It won't last forever, we just wanted to see how it goes, it was fun, never said it'll continue forever. I know what she's thinking and feeling.

You never really know what she was thinking or feeling (and, frankly, neither does she), and it sounds like he was doing all of the fucking. You jerking off to them fucking isn't a threesome.

more pics of her pls. newest the better

Be careful how you word things OP:

>A gypsy a dick a day
That's a lot of gypsy dick
>after the act
Whatever that act was may have something to do with her daily frequency of gypsy dick.

>A gypsy dick
>a day after the act
What I'm guessing you probably meant.

yea, i was deleting words and the "a" fucked up my sentences
tell your story, why so defensive