youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a job hippie!

Loser. How did you let it get that bad?

Im working two jobs currently, making about 11/hour on both

an motherfucking hero

go into trades, they pay wrll

Good college, Have a degree in physics that completely fucked me i the long run
thought I would be able to get a job with a fucking physics masters degree but fuck me right

It's illegal to threaten you to pay it back. So unless you have a lot of assets to be seized you don't have to do much.

well* pardon my autism

pretty much my only option
Ive heard some fishy things about certain trades relative to my area though

i managed to run up a debt of $16000, two years studying literature just before the web destroyed publishing. with interest, it's now $45,000.. but what the hell were you studying to blow your debt out to that?

Mmm, you can do what the government does.

Deny its existence, until the records of its existence get misfiled, or nobody who's in a position to collect cares enough to.

At this rate, due to inflation, at some point in the future $200,000 won't be worth the time it takes to collect on that debt, so it'll effectively vanish then. Just stall, delay, deny its existence until then.

I have a house but hats about it, I ride my bike everywhere

Leave the country. It's a big world.

>trades
>they pay well
>2017
Hah, unless youre a contractor's son you're stuck with the Mexicans making $12/hr under the table

this wil not happen

What have you majored in?

Shoulda not been a liberal arts student and chosen an actual career in stem faggot

physics, thats it
k

>At this rate, due to inflation, at some point in the future $200,000 won't be worth the time it takes to collect on that debt, so it'll effectively vanish then.

doesn't work that way. in time the debt will balloon out to half a million, and eventually it'll cross some line and they'll just take the guy's house.

i notice he still hasn't said what he was studying to get that far in the hole. Applied Fellatio at Trump University, maybe?

come to Europe, we value good students and since we hate trump we'll let you stay
you might need to ask to change your nationality btw

try to get a job as at the university as a science worker (dont know the actual english term). in my country that easily pays 30-50€/hr, depending on what you have studied. with physics it should be about 40-45.

grind the shit out of that job and pay your debt back. also try to rent one appartment of that house you mentioned in another post

That wouldnt fix anything, I would still owe the bank of america a FUCk ton of money

Im currently selling the house but the only jobs ive been able to land are like shitty assistant jobs in labs and stuff which pay a surprisingly low amount of money

universities are where people go when they fail in the government sector.

government work is where people go when they fail in the commercial world.

if you fail at university work, the only place left is to become a priest, and that's about as low as you can go.

terrible idea, keep the house. otherwise you will have expenses for living (rent) that you wont have when you live in your own house.

lets face it: 200k$ are a shitton of money that wont be payed back over night.

dont throw money at the govt face and try to expand your income. selling the house will give you a one time only income. try to think in the long run

Keep deferring the loans like me, I'm almost 200000 myself but they demand I go to school to collect food stamps, not my fault. I'll be going to school until I die only way to get fed

>thought I would be able to get a job with a fucking physics masters degree but fuck me right
Your situation is a shame. Also a shame self-serving university departments don't warn their students adequately about the risk of their job prospects in certain fields. Probably any engineering degree would have been better, and I'd think several science degrees would have been better as well. Not to put all the blame on the degree's field, part of it has to be on you, but physics seems like a tough field outside academia.

they can take the house if they want.

>Also a shame self-serving university departments don't warn their students adequately about the risk of their job prospects in certain fields.

when i was studying professional writing, it was still possible to get a job as a journalist. that all changed within three years of my graduation. so, fuck that, i studied engineering. and now all the engineering jobs are moving to china. so i got work in a factory. and the chinese are stealing all that work too.

really tempted to become a cop or a politician next, just to see if those jobs disappear too.

Fuck 100 guys at $2,000 a piece, or 2,000 guys at $100 a piece, after all that college, it now depends on how hot you are and how low you will go.

Damn I wish I was a girl

>Leave the country. It's a big world.
There is entire movement of debt ridden ex-pats all over the globe. They stay out of the country 'til the debt is ruled uncollected and abandoned. When the loan goes into default, it usually take two years for abandonment to happen. After that, reenter the USA and start new.

they wont. they prefer to get all their money back in small rates over getting mayber a quarter at once. just prove that you have a steady income and that you are really trying to pay everything back, then they will not take that house

>when i was studying professional writing, it was still possible to get a job as a journalist. that all changed within three years of my graduation. so, fuck that, i studied engineering. and now all the engineering jobs are moving to china. so i got work in a factory. and the chinese are stealing all that work too.
>really tempted to become a cop or a politician next, just to see if those jobs disappear too.
I don't see where you are coming from. I know plenty of recent graduates with engineering degrees getting jobs in the USA with no problem at all. Everything from civil, mechanical and even materials is hiring well. I just hired two new engineering graduates this year. One can even code.

they won't take it if OP burns it down and commits suicide, that's for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

ausfag, not ameritard. there are engineering jobs, but they are all going to the existing pool of engineers, and those jobs are dwindling through automation.

south america, my dude

>200,000 dollars in student loans
>what the fuck do
finish your fucking residency and open a fucking office, cause you better have your MD by now

>physics, thats it
jesus fucking christ, i got my applied physics BS with a CS minor in under $60k and I was paying for room and board with my loans.

and then again im on Sup Forums, so why do i even bother to give some helpful advice...

an hero op