Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a...

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ausfag here, treating it like a really bad reality tv show. what stupid thing is he going to say next? how long before putin decides it wasn't worth the investment and pulls the plug on the whole deal?

He is bat shit crazy...someone is going to take him out. Some very powerful wealthy American will call the hit. And Pence...is that his name, can't fucking wait.!

there is one thing he's managed to do that nobody else has done before: he's somehow created an environment where truth doesn't matter. you can say any random shit that comes into your head and the alt-right will believe it. Trump Towers being fitted with rockets to launch it to the moon! FACT! Trump has achieved the level of Super Saiyan and he didn't even need Mr Popo's help to do it! Vladimir Putin is in fact a robot from the future come to destroy communism! i pity the fools who can't see the truths here.

Amerifag here. Most people in this country don't support him. Most of his supporters don't support him unconditionally. For example some voted for him simply because he is pro-life. It's only the retards that worship him like a God. They are as dumb as SJWs, maybe even more.

its funny thatbsomeone actually donated to this it's a gofund me /oppressed-by-racial-scholarships

My president is a fucking retarded whale who's got a wattle that puts most roosters to shame. He's unfit and unworthy of the office he holds. But if he's removed from office we get Mike Pence, who in my opinion is even more of a disaster than ole Donnie.

Nothin new, The media has turned on him inside the US. All you have to do is watch CNN's coverage of the presidency so far to see they have nothing good to say about him. All around the world the increase in PC culture has led to this. Basically your on the backpedal in society today if you don't have anything nice to say about blacks, muslims, refugees, gays, trans or any other minority. So it is understandable that the rest of the world would jump on this bandwagon also. However, in Japan they appear to be quite big fans due to the political power and economic freedom they see coming from his presidency based on his previous views of WW2. So not the entire planet is making jokes I guess you could say.

Also this is why people who are for trump are remaining mostly quiet in the middle ground due to legal reprocussions. I could see some normal dude being caught at a pro trump rally but working at some middle management position and losing his job because some sjw at the office called him a bigot and HR had to file some extra papers. That is the reality we've come to live in so you just can't talk about him in a good light publicly without making sure you CYA

IDK but here in Canada we just sit back and watch the Gong Show

This.

America has provided us with some of the very best TV shows and movies over the years but 'presidentz gone wild' is their most audacious effort yet. Hats off to you guy's.

I had the same feeling in my belly as when Rob Ford won in Toronto. Sweet anticipation, this must be how an arsonist feels when he strike the match.

This is better than watching a train derail through a tire fire next to an ammo dump.

well Pence will conduct himself as a president, short lived, but with respect that, that office and position deserves. Trump will be assassinated or impeached within a year. I am sure it will be an inside job. Every country in the world is laughing at the downward spiral of the once great USA. "Let's make America great again"
oh ya....

Yeah.

That's fine. I'm okay with my country being the laughing stock of the world. I laugh at the absurdities every day. I'm okay with our politicians destroying diplomacy.

Here is what I'm not okay with:

- Nuclear Warfare.

I don't take pride in my politicians. I don't think they represent me. I don't think Donald Trumps' actions reflect my own. I don't, personally, care who he is, or what he says, as long as he isn't the candidate who is going to push the button.

I believe that Hillary Clinton would have pushed that button, with no fear, and no hesitation. I believe she would escalate conflict with Russia. She would probably look very smart, in a business suit, look very cool doing it, get hella' sweet news coverage on Google News, whatever that is, and then begin the process which destroys all surface life on Earth, while hiding in her little presidential bunker. They would have the most epic, and impressive photo of the moment she killed me, and all the news sites, very smart looking.

So, sure. He's a clown, a disaster, and the better choice between the two. Welcome to American politics. It's like this every 4 years.

>All around the world the increase in PC culture has led to this

i don't think the world suddenly got a lot more PC, but i think from Obama to Trump was a huge drop, sort of like going from Vegeta... down to Yajirobe.

one problem is that all over the world, rightards are coming out of the woodwork because they think their time has come. France, Germany, England, Australia (fuck pauline hanson, what an incredibly hideous excuse for a human)..

jeez, hurry up and impeach him, America. put someone else in. ANYONE ELSE. Tom Green. Moot. Gilbert Gottfried. ANYONE.

Fake News, I guess it befits a fake success who held fake beauty pageants so he could get a fake wife. Eventually he climbed to the fake top, winning a fake election to become a fake president. Now we can all pretend to make America great again. Post reality America is going to be more awesome than real America ever was.

Putin and his media have already backed away from Trump. Maybe than can provide intel to get him impeached.

Op here..I'm Canadian as well. Americans need to get their collective heads out of their collective asses. Once he was in, he is there unless something really disturbing happens. Hope they learn their lesson before he drags us all down to his level!

I think the people that voted for him, especially the ones that it as a anarchist vote or sick of the same old shit vote have created an even bigger monster. I don't mean Trump, let's imagine the guy before was right and he's impeached or dead within a year. Can you imagine what the next presidency is going to be like? All of this political correctness, pandering to the weak is going to be amplified ten fold. Seriously if I was American, I'd be looking to get the fuck out. Either way, things are only going to get worse.

your copypasta is stale and i won't be having any

Stockholm Syndrome

Early in the presidential primaries, Trump continually came out with crazy shit - from insulting the hot Fox News chick to insulting the family of a dead soldier. At first, maybe 1-in-10 Republicans supported him, but they kept supporting him no matter what crazy shit he did.

Then 2 more of the 10 Republicans got used to his insanity - it was just how Trump is. So those 2 joined him after their candidate dropped out. So he had 3/10 Republicans supporting him.

By the end of the primaries, 6-in-10 Republicans were supporting him, because they'd gotten used to his constant barrage of crazy shit

OP's image is actually more meaningful than he knows, because when you embarrass yourself and your country every day, people get used to it and stop appreciating just how batshit-crazy you are

also fake news

Yeah, this guy is a fucking idiot. I sit here everyday waiting for the next big thing to come out of his mouth. The guy has got no clue what he is doing and has no idea how much of a fool he is making of himself. I am personally embarrassed to call myself an American right now.

kek

15 seconds apart, so either two posters, or some fag posting from both his phone and computer

I just want to know what the consensus would be had Hillary won. How would our country be viewed? Still be called "amerifats"? How about those who voted for her? Would they be the "idiots" that us trump supporters are? When they put up such a bad person (Hillary) what did you expect to happen, OP?

We're America. If we cared about the rest of the world, we wouldn't have bombed any of it. God-Emperor Trump will finish the job.

you should've already been embarassed. black president changed everything right?

Probably the latter..

They're both fucking cancer.

If you think Hillary would've done a better job, it's hilarious.

If you think Trump is doing a good job, you're an idiot.

America hasn't had a relevant politician in 50 years.

So cutting edge for a 14 year old....well done son!

Not OP but I never thought he would win so if Hilary had won we would have just went back to disinterested glances at your politics from time to time.

as a Swede I'm just happy he's made people talk about the problems we're having.

I mean trump did spin things way out of proportions and contrary to popular belief america has way more feminism and violence problems than sweden, but i still appreciate that there are more talks now than before.

we already had a problem with fake news. i gave up visiting snopes.com because every single article there was ".. and this was a lie posted on a satirical website".

jesus christ, i never thought i'd feel nostalgic for old journalism. at least they got into trouble if they distributed outright lies.

thepunctuationguide.com/ellipses.html

Well I'm glad we can make Japan happy

Dear Canada, please pop your housing bubble so I can move to your overpriced country

i honestly don't see how Hillary could have done a worse job, even if she put EVERYONE in a concentration camp and rendered them down for soap on her very first day.

ronald reagan would like to have a word with you user

..............................................................................................................................................!

wait a gosh darn second.......you can make soap out of people?

Unlikely the Russians will try to remove him. The alternatives are worse for Russia, including Pence.

They're just not praising him to high heaven any longer, since he no longer advances Putin's domestic (Russian) agenda of authoritarian rule.

Orange man!!!!! Fake truth, Fake news, Fake hair, Fake tan...it's all Fake....all of it!

>there is one thing he's managed to do that nobody else has done before: he's somehow created an environment where truth doesn't matter.

Who's the stud muffin with Trump?

Trump is preparing america to make great changes if people is afraid of a nuclear war, more taxes or civil rights revomed seems to be not a big deal. That block is a tremendous distractor for something big yet to come.

Better choice of the two.....haha like there was no Republican primary......you retards had your choices and picked a baboon to operate the levers of government. Enjoy

one of the primary ingredients of soap is fat. how can you be posting in this thread and not be aware of the German concentration camps making soap out of the dead jews?

He looks Canadian.

>LOOK MOM!!! I'M DOING IT AGAIN!!!
>I'M SHITPOSTING AGAIN!!!!

Yo panties are now wet.

That is an accurate, yet incredibly depressing, reference point.

in north korea, the truth didn't matter to the north korean leadership. nobody below the rank of provost believed any of their bullshit.

the Great Cheeto has somehow managed to get all of electronic media repeating his delusional crap.

All these "news" reports are total bullshit. Trump is a billionare. how mentally incompetent do u really think he is if he is that rich? Use your comon sense. You think you are smarter then him?? doubt it.

Indeed. President Trump may be the white head, but the pimple's been plumping for decades now.

It's never pretty when it pops, but I'd rather it be politicking and verbal fun making rather than armed conflict.

well i heard about the lampshades and things of that nature but never cleaning products. that's fucking hardcore

>You think you are smarter then him??

A little wet, maybe.

Google told me thanks for nothing.

Why does Canada have a world class breeding stud for a President when we get the Great Pumpkin?

Why do I get the feeling you are actually some blue haired fish mouthed SJW from Sup Forums here in what you feel like is a clever attempt to rally more people against Trump?

If the rest of the world actually thinks most of us fully support him then clearly we are the superior country because you all are fucking retarded.

He was the lesser of two evils, simple as that. He's still a shitty pick, but I mean our choices have been shit for some time now.

I dont understand how you're mad at us for voting for trump when you should be mad at the democratic party for putting up such a scandal-ridden candidate. There were a number of much better choices but they all got eliminated (No I'm not referring to Bernie, only college students think his ideas are good). I'm referring to the likes of Kasich, Cruz, hell even Rand Paul would've been superior options over Hillary.

Well, she WOULD've started WW fucking III the first day in office.

Also.
>Muh Parkinsons.
>Muh Shilling.
>Muh Feminism.

She is literally an SJWs being-of-worship.

She hates men.
She hates whites.
She hates Eastern Europe.

OH NOES TEH EMAILS EMAILLLSSSSS

Samefag.

He used to be competent, and he might still be in business matters. His current state of mind shows indications of paranoia, megalomania, schizophrenia, and early dementia.

>Why does Canada have a world class breeding stud for a President when we get the Great Pumpkin?
because a bunch of idiots thought putting Hillary up as the Democrat candidate was a solid idea. You saw what that caused: Every working class citizen in rural america got out and voted to stop her sorry ass from winning. I'd vote for Hitler, before voting for Hillary

there is actually a good reason why smart people tend to believe in social justice.

you people need to shut up until your name is called. that's how the world is supposed to work.

>all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief
same in the US but we chose to call it "fake news"

Because Canada is the greatest country on the planet.

Even Trump's daughter wants that Canadian dick

And we're on this planet. And Einstein's physics showed that Max Planck's physics showed that there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's why all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying: "It's a false hologram... It is artificial".
The computers are scanning and finding tension points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call Dark Matter.
So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in some computer program, some God's mind. They are proving it all, it is all coming out.
Now, there is like this sub-transmission zone below the third dimension, that's just turned over to the most horrible things. And it is trying to get up to the third dimension that's just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the fifth/sixth dimension.
But there is this big war trying to like basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil is allowed to come and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves, believe they are racing using human technology to try and take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they are gonna merge with machines and transcend.
And so, Google was set up 18/19 years ago. (I knew about this before it was declassified, just saying I have good sources). That they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And google believes that the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into it and the Internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it.
So that they will have current prediction powers and future prediction powers... a true crystal ball. But the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that control the future.

I didn't specifically mention emails, but when something is subpoenaed and you delete it and furthermore destroy it, I believe that is a crime.

Amerifag here. I'm not a liberal I hated Hillary's campaign and her supporters. I could definitely see why Trump supporters voted for him and that was to give a big FUCK YOU to the PC community and liberals in general. I voted as libertarian to Gary Johnson and liberals shitted on me for that. But I don't support Trumps campaign. It's very informal, very erratic, and you can tell he's doing this stuff to just pose a huge middle finger to liberals. I mean literally do you really think christian people (who are mostly conservative) voted for a man that said "grab him by the pussy" because he had good views? No they voted for him to get at the liberal party. Liberals aren't better though, Trump could make abortion free and open borders to fucking ISIS and liberals will then change their view points in an instant. America's political parties are a joke, parties don't work for the people in the US, they work to piss of the other party as best as they can. And I mean hell George Bush wasn't a Grade-A president but now he looks like a fine leader now that Trump is in office, he even appeared on Ellen and we all know Ellen fans are Obama's cucks.
Modern day American Politics are the worst. Both Trump supporters and liberals are way beyond rational beliefs.

What's the saponification index of human fat? I've never seen in a reference table for craft soap makers.

I think that needs to change. That sounds like a fun project for Sup Forums.

SOMEBODY PLEASE REPORT THIS SERIOUS CRIME

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada you ignorant inbred retard!!!

>I use openly anti-Trump (((news))) outlets and it doesn't look good for him

Execute yourself.

Who the fuck cares who he alienates? What are they going to do, threaten him with Russia, who are, allegedly, his "best friends"? Oops, looks like that won't work, maybe China they have a lot of people right? Maybe if they stop scooping grease out of the sewer they can get on those old junkers they have left over from the Opium Wars and attack America?
What a cuckold in every definition of the word. I can't wait for people like you to be purged.

Imagine being this retarded. What gets me every time is that "people" like (you) cry about facts and then rely entirely on emotional arguments. Please noose yourself, your parents are disappointed by you. Why else do you think your father left?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Malignant Narcissist

Take your pic.

Little Treudeaulet in the White House in 9 months.

Go fuck with Trump!

www.trumpifyme.org

1. create trumpified pic
2. post to Trump's FB

>Someone showing respect by giving them your attention
>wants dick
No wonder you're confused when it comes to interactions with the opposite sex and can't get any.

My point exactly. The crap about no having any choice but Trump holds not water. Someone voting him in during the primaries. You had like 20 options, but no had to have the firey cheeto

Fidel Castro's son.

>smart people believe in social justice
This is why you lost dipshit

>*than