Why is everyone on this website gay, denying that they're gay, or a pedophile? Which are you Sup Forums

Why is everyone on this website gay, denying that they're gay, or a pedophile? Which are you Sup Forums

chekt

If I were gay, watching that gif has just cured me of it.

all of they above.

>Checked

nice trips

no i just want to know who this girl is

I'm normal. You're not. Fuck off and die, faggot.

all of the above

No idea I got it on 4chin

I can deal with gay.
Gay people are mostly harmless.
It's the fucking loli and weeb shit that I can't stand.
Even though this is technically a weeb site...

You forgot angry white moralfag kiddies who are going full allahu akbar because no free jerbs for being a cracker with a GED

It's the trap shit that really gets me

Always been straight. Just bored and like to see what all the "fags" are up to nowadays.

Straight married man who loves pegging, wet play, fisting, sounding and wearing a butt plug with a remote controlled vibrator in public that my wife controls.
Also we both like young people. 13-16 is prime age for girls and boys. It's our fantasy.

Oh shit yeah that too.
It's relentless.
There's even a /lgblt/ board and they still don't even bother posting there.

I guess I'm denying it.. I'm looking to take it up the pooper tomorrow but yet I still wanna bang chicks. idk u tell me

Read the rules sometime, newfag

There's a board for everything, and still, people relentlessly post stuff on Sup Forums, it's just something you have to deal with...
Also, to answer OP, I'm all of the above; deal.

There doesn't need to be 3-4 trap threads all at one time

That's fucking hot. My dream is to find a woman who shares my fetishes.
How did you meet?

I'm a pedo.

On a Viking Line cruise ship between Sweden and Finland. Met her in the bar, fucked the entire cruise, went ashore, fucked more while ashore and then continued all the way home.
Figured it was a 1 time deal but she called me later and we went on from there. Been 11 years now.

Wrong! I am a straight celibate furry who hates children. Your move OP

Furry starts with F
Faggot starts with F
Need I say more?

This

You're retarded.

You sound mad. Sexual repression, maybe?

Probably

Cekdd

GIve it up, man. Enjoy your true sexuality. Your cock will thank you.

225x225? go to hell

>Furry starts with F
>Faggot starts with F

Not a pedophile, as that limits it to just little ones. I'd say 6-36 turns me on. Womens at. That