Feels Thread

Feels Thread.

Came to /b a while back and took their advice. Now im talking to a girl who i think i am crushing on but i fucked her over before. Im kinda failing education and i dont know what to do.

All feels welcome

cheer up buddy, no one cares

Just gonna bump with context on the girl. I think she is cute and she used to like me. When we met the other day one of her friends said that she was worried about me liking her and was generally interested but i dont know. I think i have a crush as i love talking to her its gave me motivation even though our conversations are about random stuff. Also when i saw her talking to other guys i got really jealous

Okay man. Just come here to speak to people from other perspectives and hear others problems. Please just fuck off id rather the thread die than have you here unless you wanna talk

>one of her friends said that she [...] was generally interested
I seriously don't understand what you're waiting for.

sorry my dude, just trying too get OP to look at the bright side

I can give more context if youd like?

Cheer up buddy. Just dropping you some love.

I am OP. Just good to know others are feeling sometimes

Thanks Bro means alot

so here's what I have so far:
>You like girl
>girl liked you
>according to friend she still likes you
>this somehow a problem
now obviously that makes no sense at all. So yeah please do elaborate

Heres some more context. She liked me and followed me everywhere. I fucked her off for my now ex and have felt shitty about it for over a year. Now we are talking again but im not sure I should go there as i dont want to hurt her and when i did try to get close the other day she kind of got freaked for a moment

You sound like a beta and a faggot. Either do it or don't you weak bitch

Nah you just dont get it. I know what shes been through before and shes had it rough. I dont aim to hurt anyone and sometimes that means not doing something. If that makes me beta or a faggot then okay but im not hurting people on some jumped up idea of being some alpha to impress people on the internet

Well if you fucked her over once before then of course it's not going to be easy for her to feel safe enough to try again with you. If you want anything to happen between the two of you, you're going to have to show her that she can trust you. Regardless, you're the one who's going to have to make the first move if this is something you actually want. But don't go jumping into anything if you think you're just going to end up hurting her again.

Thanks for the adivce man. I dont want to jump headfirst and hurt her i want to talk to her and even be with her but im not gonna potentially hurt her because she doesnt deserve that

Then just don't hurt her you fucking retard. It's literally that simple

I think the best thing you could do then is to just keep doing what you're doing and ease into it, just let things sort of happen naturally and see where it goes. Maybe try talking about more serious things whenever you get comfortable enough, see how things pan out. And good luck man, I hope everything works out for you.

Shes fragile and i was told by my ex that i was destructive. Then again my ex was manipative and apparently everyone else saw it too. Im just worried cause i dont want to hurt her like my ex hurt me

Thank you honestly. Just wanted some advice from an outsiders view. Hoping to speak with people i know tomorrow to get their advice too. And thanks i hope things work out too

Then simply stop being such a faggot. Honestly how hard is it not to be a piece of shit to people?

How do you not see that if you care about people like this you start to see flaws in yourself because you begin to care and worry too much. Why is it so hard to think that people actually try hard not too hurt others

I truly can't tell if you're baiting me at this point or if you're literally retarded.

Im probably just retarded or you are. Either way i just wanted advice

After talking to you for about 5 minutes, I can say that I think the best thing you could possibly do now is to kill yourself. That's the only way you'll never affect her again

No chance

Well I tried to help and that's your best bet. I beg you to reconsider suicide. Godspeed OP

Never gonna kill myself. Not purposely anyway

If you're failing education, work on that before even thinking about some girl. Education will do a lot more for you than getting with some girl who will probably not even stay with you long term. It's not worth the extra layer of stress of getting a girl when you're already not doing well education wise

If you're not gonna kill yourself consider listening to this user as its probably the second best advice. I would like to stress the suicide option though

What will you think of yourself tomorrow based off of your actions of this day. Then you shall know the answer OP, only then.

Hey Sup Forums

How the fuck do you keep going?

I'm sad as fuck right now.
I can't take it anymore, i don't know how to keep going. Days only pass trough eithout any meaning. I have no one, maybe because i'm a sad fuck and am socially awkward.

Used to hang out with friends and to chat with others, but now I have literaly no one to talk with everyone just went their way

>Be 1992
>1st grade
>Crushing hard on a girl named Peggy
>Write notes to each other in class
>One day punk kid threatens to bring his dad's shotgun to school and shoot her
>She gets pulled out of school
>Become a shy beta kid for the rest of my life
>FF
>Met her in high school
>She's a stunner
>Remembers me
>Has bf all through school until senior year
>Didn't know
>Writes in my yearbook that she had a crush on me all these year's
>Had gf at that point
>End of the year parent's drop bomb that we're moving cross country by 2500 miles
>Lost both loves
>Depression for the next 12 years
>Tried to an hero with 9mm but bullet was a dud
>Only had 1 gf since
>She cheated and used me extensively

Feel worthless now but think I may have some higher, as-of-yet undetermined purpose since whatever God(s) may be decided to spare me. Hold me Sup Forumsro's, I can't even...

In the same boat, buddy..
I do lots of drugs, and drink a lot. Watch anime, jack off, go to sleep.
That's how I'm getting by right now..

He is the best captain that steers from the rocks and shoals, not openly ends the life of the ship. Sail on friend

Same here, drugs, play vidya, jack off, sleep.
Not even the things i loved to do seem to motivate me.

In that depressive boat too man.
Sitting last year of classes, used to talk all the time but due to illness lost all 'friends' that I had. Now my days are a constant wake up, classes, home and stay up for most of the night routine.
How do you break out of these cycles of shit Sup Forums?

How ironic... I used to be a sailor in the Navy.

Nice. I'm a Marine. We're you on the East or West Coast?

Marine here, the point is you will be fine user. And I stole the statement from Thomas Jefferson

You learn to be lonely and by yourself, then slowly rebuild yourself to a semi happy person.
>Got girlfriend, counselor, and a couple friends... Had noone at one point but myself and the thought of suicide and attempts at it.

Great difficulty to be honest, What is your day to day life like?

East & west, beyond the continental U.S. too

>be 13
>loved the vidya since 6
>wanted every new game
>dad rage quit so mom was the only one
>some how always got them
>After some years i slowly gained that brat mentality
>Always wanted something when i wanted it
>She worked nights and would always be tired
>Asked for GTA SA
>needtopayrent.jpg
>Threw a hissy fit
>She looked at me and sighed
>She promised me next Friday and to just wait
>Hyped for the day
>Come home Friday
>Empty house
>Note on the counter said be back soon fuck around for two hours
>hear phone ring
>its my aunt
>she's crying, she said she had a heart attack
>nononononono
>she comes and picks me up
>silent car ride
>rush to her bed side
>got there too late
>her hand was still warm in mine
>had to be pulled off
>didn't realize i was holding onto her
>depression sets in
>Funeral was hell, tears flowed as the casket lowered
>Will stated i got her car and house and shit when i turn 18
>birthday rolls around
>can't bring myself to go near the car
>friends offer help and emotional support
>cleaning out the car
>find a bag from gamestop
>unopened GTA SA
Haven't opened it yet. I bought myself one so i wouldn't have too

Day to day like is usually like so:
> Force myself Wake up
> Eat and Medication
>Get to classes
>Spend 6 to 10 hours study/at classes
> Eat and medication
>Get home, everyone's out/at work
>Do essays
>Eat
>Medication
>Try to sleep, fail, so go online to distract myself.
What about you?

Damn son

Wake up
Work
Home
Eat
Meds
Relax
Bed

Old Day to day life
Wake up
Cry and be depressed around 7am
Go to work at 9am
Work Til 5-6 depending
Go home and cut myself and eat to comfort myself
Sleep at 3-4 am
Repeat and debate on suicide throughout the day.

My dad just beat the fucking shit out of me for missing 2 homeworks, he does this at least once every week, he puts massive emotional damage on me, and ive been wanting to kill myself for about a year now, i would too if i wasnt such a pussy or if i had a clip, i could just instantly die with a clip, that would be nice

If he's beating you, and physically harming you. Please call the authorities anyway you can. Through a friend's phone, a house phone, your phone, any way shape or form. You're the victim here.

OP, how old are you...?

Hes still my dad

You have 3 options.
Take it like a bitch
Get some help
Fight back

Im not strong, im probably the smallest bot in my school, im not strong emotionally or physically, to me its only one option, take it like a bitch

I feel depressed every day in spite of being medicated for it.

You wont get any stronger emotionally and physically by being tramped on your whole life.
They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but keep it up like that and it will.

After over 10 fucking years of this i havent seem to have gotten any stronger infact it seems to be damaging me more and more making me weaker every day, i really appriciate the help from you though, thanks really it means a lot, too bad i still can't get this sadness and sorrow out of me

Then do your homework kiddo and build guts to tell you're father to be less abusive.