gorgeous

I can't, this is a blue board

Who is this semen demon?

a young leftist girl bullied by Sup Forumsacks

Yeah fucking ugly

Kek

your libfu a shit, superior taste coming through

I find her cute

I have different taste. Her minor flaws are charming.

>i only find blonde slags attractive

She's be cute if she didn't dress like shit

do the thing with the hand

#notmycookyfu

Looks like a whore, not pure

Into le trash

Stop oppressing us

I like this one better as well

fpbp

the company recently mentioned that a planned overwatch hero will be italian and hold one of his guys like this

If Chaika was 3DPD

kek

Here it is a way to say idiot.

>girl

There's one thing I don't get. Italians do that shit all the time, but they tell you that it is actually disrespectful and you shouldn't do that when you are in Italy.

Are they deluding themselves or what? Do they think that we are making fun of them?

>but they tell you that it is actually disrespectful and you shouldn't do that when you are in Italy.

literally nobody says this

Plenty of Italians have told me that

He's right, it's not disrespectful but you would look dumb

But all you do it all the time, you mean to tell me that you look dumb?

Also I want to e clear on something, they don't say it is disrespectful just because you do it. They have told me that when you put your fingers together it means that you are angry or that you are like telling the other person that he is stupid.

>But all you do it all the time
But we don't
>They have told me that when you put your fingers together it means that you are angry or that you are like telling the other person that he is stupid
I wouldn't say that it implies the other person is stupid, it's just a strong disagreement

I haven been to 4 Italians cities

In Turin and Milan they do it ALL the time, in Rome they also do it but not that much, and in Venice they do it less. Probably you don't note it because you live there, but compared to the rest of the world you indeed move your hands a lot.

>compared to the rest of the world you indeed move your hands a lot
I actually disagree even on this one, watching people on foreign tv channels they move their hands just as much, what people usually mean when they talk about the italian gestures are the ones with a meaning attached to them like the one op was talking about and that's something only 60 years old from southern italy do

Watch italian or argie football. They do those hand gestures more than everyone else.

I don't watch football but that's one place where i could see how convenient it is to "talk" with people too far away to hear you

>a foreigner would look dumb doing it in an exaggerated theatrical way
yes
>it's disrespectful towards italians
no

simple

She has an interesting face

I improved her a bit though

los mexichicanos no tienen sientimientos

Pretty creepy switching between the pics