Currently high on some meth right now. What are you on, user?

Currently high on some meth right now. What are you on, user?

How much did you pay?

post a pic of your meth face

cute. you know perfectly well user is too paranoid for that

or else they didn't even get the good shit.

The law OP, the law

Murder is irrelevant. Let´s bust this evil drug consumer.

Snapchat me then

What am I on?
>3 glasses of Lagavulin single malt.
>2 glasses of random red wine.
>A little bit of weed.
>pussy juice from eating out my gf.

I'm sober but I'd like a hit of meth.

how do you even pack a crack pipe though?

Paranoid? Paranoid of what exactly?

when i was 15 i was with a dank 14 yearold girl and we bought meth behind an ihop in some suburb. she did it later but i had nothing to do with any of it

The questions maybe?

I don't use a crack pipe, user. I use an oil burner and it's relatively easy but it takes awhile to get the hang of because you can burn your dope if you fuck up the flame.

okay, but honestly, how does one pack a crackpipe? It looks like it'd fall through and be inhaled...

It's kind of stupid to post a picture of your face on a anonymous image board just because some softspot told you to. I'm not paranoid at all otherwise I wouldn't have started this thread.

I honestly wouldn't know, never tried crack but I know that you pack the inside with those metal scrubbers you clean the dishes with.

Ok, user

250mg ketamine

Cafffeine

Wow out of all that lot you chose ketamine for your imaginary nite on drugs.

Weed, because I am not a worthless junkie drug addict. Weed is my only intoxicant. Completely natural and not addictive/harmful.

K Holing is so fucking amazing.

Life, faggot. Now stop being a a degenerate. Meth is for wiggers and skank whores

My man

Of posting your face to Sup Forums, in a thread about how very much you're consuming illicit narcotic that night. Paranoid of being recognized by friends, family, coworkers, or *gasp* the internet police!

Has anyone been stuck in a K-hole, and also tried tripping on Diphenhydramine?

I take too many Benedryls when I need to not feel anything for a night. I'm wondering how similar that is to Ketamine. Wondering if I'd like Ketamine, because Diphenhydramien tripping is absolutely delicious to me.

Spoken like a true pussy

Bro how is there no cocaine in that pile of drugs

I miss the days back when I could piss away a long weekend every couple months getting spun. Bless you and your freedom.

You are a degenerate scumbag, you should kill yourself. Then the world would be a better place.

Btw. before you kill yourself, kill some niggers and other junkies. Thank you, sir

welcome to the police state

Um, no? I've posted my face before on various boards. You know, I'm not a run-of-the-mill tweakers you always hear about, I use the high to draw.

Brillo?

That's a one way ticket to cancer bro lol fuck that.

Holy shit really?!?!??

>This

ya she was really fucked and still is

You stuff it with steel wool, or if you're really desperate you can shred up aluminum foil. Not good for you, but done it before

The only thing I'm going to kill is this raging boner.

Fuck yourself

Keep your fucking blotter out of the light you fucking moron.
>Being this dumb

The denial is palpable... Also, bait/10. Doing any drug makes you a junkie, faggot.

Underated post

Alcohol... fucking drunk as hell. I fucking hate my job and tomorrow I have to go back. I literally spent my whole weekend drunk as hell.

So then people who drink coffee are junkies then? I knew it!!

Whiskey and weed. Mellow evening here.

Op here, I get lit as fuck and draw
> pic related

>Stuff it with steel wool
U fuckin wot m8? All you do is roll your shit around inside the damn pipe once you get her cooking.

Same boat Sup Forumsro. Miserable existence

For caffeine yeah...

im currently high on life, and its a really shitty batch.

I mean hey as long as you know what's a drug and not I'm cool with it

They were, for some weird reason, asking about crack pipes. With meth of course you roll that gorgeous cloud around the bulb. But I was just responding to the oddly placed question about smokin crack, that already had a similar response (which i found out o place as well)

Pretty sure Ive bought of you man

whats it like to smoke tina? i just smoked a blunt with coke in it and did a few lines

Just depends how far somebody wants to go with it but vices aren't limited to controlled substances.

Chevy's are overrated

Use ashes from ciggarettes that are clean. Nothing good clean ashes and a pop can..

Every done ecstacy? If you have it's kinda the same but if you haven't I'll fill you in. As soon as you inhale/exhale you instantly it and it feels like a warm sensation and you're energetic as fuck plus your confidence skyrockets. In my opinion it's one of the best feelings in the world and you can have jerk off sessions for 8+ without even busting a load.

Thanks man but I already knew that lol, when I first found that out i thought it was the most random shit to clean your pipe with.

how addictive is it? can you get work done on it?

How do you dull the two day hangover from the dph? That's what kills it for me.

My bad for the typos, I'm taking a shit. You feel euphoric as hell, confident, horny, making some weird but funny decision like hitting up chicks randomly tryna get some.

I'm high on 100 times more powerful origano.

It's addicting but you can quit it anytime, it's all about you. Some people need it to function others do it for recreational use only. I'm not gonna give you a straight answer because that's something that you have to dwell upon and yes, you can get anything done while you're on it lol.

Life, faggot. I'm high on life! I don't need drugs just to get by. I need them to stop me from kms. Just alcohol and weed here

Meth will fucking consume you. You will lose everything without even realizing it. Don't do it, user. Take some Adderall or Ecstasy, they are similar highs, and much safer.

That sounds miserable. Your dick must be raw and painful as shit

>i don't use
>weed, booze, caffeine
Pick one dude

Dude you couoda fukt the shit outta day forteen year olds puusy

It's worth the huge load you shoot at the end.

Nothing. In withdrawals from oxycontin.
If anyone in Washington state has anything hit me, I will pay extra.

I'm a pretty experienced drug user, just never used meth it ain't too common in the UK. I'm looking for something to help me work (adderall is a good suggestion but also hard to get here, expensive on the web)

You do realize adderall has the same base formula as meth (amphetamine) and ecstacy is never pure and always cut with meth and coke.

Learn to read faggot. I never said I didn't use. I merely explained that I used for a specific reason

concerta gen t (its prescription)

Yes, I absolutely do understand that, but Adderall is much easier to control the dosage on, and it won't have all of the poison that gets into meth. Plus, it gets released more slowly. Almost everyone who uses meth ends up shooting it at the end. Ex just destroys you too much to get addicted to it, you need to take a couple of days off to recover after an Ex binge.

I have been in the party scene forever, never seen Ex (MDMA) cut with coke. Either that's some weird euro shit, or you are confusing coke with amphetamines, which is what MDMA is usually cut with.

>UK
You will never find meth.

don't think ex gets cut with meth and coke in the uk, maybe pills but the crystal is generally pretty pure and from the netherlands. it would be way too expensive to cut it with that here.

it's available on the dark web at least

Butt hurt worthless junkies on suicide watch.

I have to agree with you on the shooting up part, I've never done it and never will but I've seen that shit first hand. The funny thing is meth is easy to obtain here and adderall not so much.
P.s even though meth is incredibly bad for you body it's still hard to od of it

Butt hurt loser in his mom's basement, watch.

Yeah, it's also surprisingly hard to OD on *JUST* Heroin. It's usually a mix of that and downers and/or alcohol. Doesn't mean in won't ruin your life.

I'm not from the UK, im from the states and you guys are lucky then. These fuckers cut that shit to make more money but yeah some dude who was a big raver told me pills have meth and shit in it so I take his word for it

>35
>live on my own
>have good job
>make good money
>friends with rock musicians and fashion models (not famous ones but still)
>martial arts champion and published author
>renowned paranormal investigator
I am far from a loser, and I don't need to live in anyone's basement. I can take care of myself. Keep projecting faggot, my life is awesome.

In Washington, if you're down with sucking some fat dick I think we can do business.

WEED

Ex can also be some other analog like 4MEO or PMMA, and they can do NASTY shit like cause seizures. I have even seen it cut with PCP, which is terrible shit. Pay up, get it as pure as possible (you will probably never find pure MDMA in the US) from a trusted source. Buy from white people (the Russian/Ukranian mob has the best stuff, but it's expensive). Make sure that you have a day or two to recover, preferably with the help of some vicodin and/or Xanex.

2 bottles of some fancy Vermont craft beer, a bowl of weed.

Currently in withdrawal from stimulants. It sucks. I'm about at the point where I'd be willing to try some of OP's meth. But I'm somewhat looking forward to being (mostly) sober for the forseeable future. It will be nice to be able to be creative without being high.

>Paranormal investigator
Kek

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR LIFE

In the uk/europe it's generally purer, a lot of pure stuff comes from the netherlands

I have heroin...but I'm not good at sharing
Lol I imagine my dealer who is a fat short guy with a patchy beard hahahaha.

let's see that meth dick, OP

Adderall and weed

>renowned paranormal investigator

lol

>mfw all dat success and still no gf
Cuck

its called crystal dick

I probably won't do ex anytime soon only because I get some good shit for a good price and lasts me awhile. Shit, I even fell for the coke meme but as soon as I did it i realized how fucking boring coke is