How do i get back with my ex? Ive written her long emotional beta posts, ive insulted her in frustration...

How do i get back with my ex? Ive written her long emotional beta posts, ive insulted her in frustration, and ive tried just asking her how shes doing. Nothing works, but i really want her back, Sup Forums

Install Gentoo.

move on dude, its over

Best advice:
Move on.

When you get with another chick, you'll probably wanna text her in a vein attempt to win her back.

She will have moved on and forgotten you at this point, and only become increasingly bitter/hostile to you the more you egg her on.

Unless she is explicitly wanting your cock and nothing else, move the fuck on.

just get over it. sounds like you've pretty well ruined your chances long ago.

my ex is perfect to me tho.
at first, i thought i was no big deal to break up with her, and ive been with multiple women after. But I just miss her so much. It hurts mayn.

yeah, that's part of life. learn how to deal with it. worse things can happen. people die and then there's nothing to be done. take the opportunity to grow while you have it.

but what if i could get back with her and be happy with her for the rest of my life? Why would i give up on that chance?

you've tried. it didn't work. there isn't some magic spell that will change things. either she'll come around and find you, or she won't.

move on with your life, or you'll find that you've wasted years of emotion and energy on something that never comes to fruition.

if she miraculously decides to seek you out, you will not have lost anything.

does she spit or swallow? what position does she cum in? is her pussy an innie or outie? important qs to consider

this is my situation:

We literally only communicate through email. Every time i message her, I get really depressed and desperate for her to love me again, and then i have to delete my email, so im not reminded of her.

Theres literally no other girl in college i like, neither do they like me, and im not a fat ugly person either. I just know itll be years before i have to chance to be with someone.

My ex is the only person who loved me once. And i wont have the ability to get with someone else for years, and even then, idk if i could even.

(´・ω・`)

sadly we never did it.

Okay, i admit it. Its a ldr going on with a japanese girl. We erp'd one night and i made her orgasm. Its most emotionally connected ive been with a girl.

And im not in college. Im a senior in highschool.

you're making your own life a living hell by doing this to yourself.

you're obsessing.

how many other women have you dated? actually gotten to know deeper than "u liek choklit ice creem coul"???

seriously... what answer are you wanting to hear? what answer will satisfy you?

thats the emoji she would text me with often

I want to hear how to make it work out

Is her name Denko? (´・ω・`)

the most important aspect of a romantic relationship is communication.

communicate your feelings. this is the best you can do. if they are not reciprocated, you will have to deal with this or your life will needlessly suck for a very long time until you finally do decide to get over it.

You are WEAK, Mortal

how did u make her orgasm? what colour were her pussy lips? what did they look like?

No, memer. And i wont say the name.
I tried doing that, and she just tells me she doesn't want me anymore.
I taught her how to masturbate (even though im a guy) and described giving her oral.

then you have your answer.

start letting go and accept the fact that she doesn't want you. go through your period of grieving and deal with it so that you can continue to live your life rather than be stuck in some fictional unreality frozen in time in your own mind.

I emailed her 4 hours ago. I just want to hear her message me back again even if she hates me. But it hurts even waiting an hour.

Idk, how long i should i wait it out for her to email me again.

what is the point? you are prolonging your pain.

go ahead and enjoy it. wait for ever. do it again. feel free to live this hell out in a never ending cycle until you realize that your hair is grey, you can't get it up anymore and you've become completely disconnected from other human beings and the best years of your life have passed you by.

Is it bad that i have to delete my email every time just to forget about her? I even deleted her email address from every part of my phone and computer, but i still remember it, and always email her when im lonely and want her back.

yes. you keep focusing on her. you need to find OTHER things to focus on.

moving on means taking steps in a direction AWAY from this. if you're having this much trouble, i SERIOUSLY suggest getting a therapist to help you work through this.

i guess i can try. its really hard. I check my email every 5 mins. I dont know if shes dead or just dont use the email anymore.

Im going to be honest, i get really just excited just hearing her say she hates me, because im glad she at least acknowledges me. But, she stopped messaging me ever since i said, "If you really hate me, why do you respond to me?"

I wish she really was just a tsundere the whole time.

it is really hard, but it's worth it in the long run.

Ok.

But, in all honesty, do you think there will ever be a chance of us getting together? Even if feelings rekindle, shes japanese, not studying abroad, and if she were, she would be at MiT.

I dont know how to feel if im staying loyal to her for all of college while shes fucking chad, even if we do get together after college.

no, i don't there's a chance. she said she doesn't want you. that is cut and dried.

I mean besides that. Even if she did love me again. How the fuck does a gaijin and japanese girl meet n' fuck? Im just a highschool senior. I have no job that allows me to fuck off to asian countries anytime i want. Is it possible to LDR for 4 years?

good luck, LDR's are hard. one year of that is hard, let alone 4. If you want to put time into LDRs then you should probably put some time into building a career which will support travel and minimize the LD part as much as possible.

thanks man. Im gonna keep my email and try to bear waiting for her to reply, even while moving on at the same time. But, i got no other girl to date with for a year.

honestly, if i could choose any girl to lose my virginity to, it would be her.

good luck man. try to find things that can quickly distract your focus for when you find yourself brooding. video games, or go for a drive or a walk or something, change up your scenery somehow.