Is vaping a still a hipster trend or has it ascended?

Is vaping a still a hipster trend or has it ascended?

Pic related, my choice of cigs.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/article/vaping-linked-host-new-health-risks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i miss smoking. too broke to start again tho.

Vaping will always be a gayfag thing

>cancer is fucking awesome bruv

Both cigarette smoking and vaping are shitty habits taken up by people who have very little willpower against peer pressure.

If you have to smoke something, a joint or cigar are much better choices.

Vaping is for fags. I saw a guy, tall, heavy, full beard. From a distance looked like a lumber Jack. Once I got close I saw he was wearing sandals and vaping. I had to laugh and just shook my head. I love how they think it's somehow healthier

I vape, but I know it's still just as shitty and gay as smoking. Whatever, to each man his own I suppose.

I miss the Turkish Royals they were so freakin' tasty

Didn't you get the memo? Pneumonia is healthier than cancer

Camel actually just came back with their turkish series if you can believe that, at least where I'm at. They're in a red pack now, they have a silver and gold pack too if you're into that.

true hipsters don't smoke anymore. You'll see, years from now hipsters will not be smoking at all. I have a track record of taking part in hipster trends before they become main stream and i quit smoking 1.5 years ago.

Vaping is bullshit, who known's wtf is in that shit? you really want to stop smoking? have courage and quit cold... first 3 days r nuts. afterwards get alot easier

I have no intention of quiting

kinda drunk right now, just saying if you ever really want 2 stop.

Thanks for being the only person who believed in me, user ;)

wanna smoke a rock/w me?

I think is has ascended, but the mass majority of vapors are gay, it is acceptable under certain conditions, basically if your not "cloud chasing" it's ok in my book.

Vape is life, check out my juice brand

You're so kind, I would love to

Wow, Takashi Ryosuke made a vape juice? Very convincing

Great! get THA pipe ready, be there in 2 secs. :)

I'm not so much into the drugs world, what does THA stand for? Tobacco© High-Octane Anesthetic?

mate i just got a pack yesterday and the cashier handed me a red pack instead of the usual blue (i didnt mind because i like to change brands and flavors quite often) and these are by-far the best darts ive ever had

Smoking is in fact "cool"

@stuvapes on insta, check me out fam

I dont vape but I've personally yet to see any studies saying its just as unhealthy and just as damaging to your health

This is the one reason why I don't want to quit smoking/start vaping, these are such a pleasurable experience, definitely an improvement to OP's pic.

Kamel Reds =/= Turkish Royals
Also, when did they stop making Turkish Royals? In Seattle the only people who smoke them are rave girls and I cant stand them but I know there was never any shortage anywhere or word they were even no longer produced?

I can agree to an extent. Usually long term studies span 5, 10 years though, and these things haven't even been out for that long.

>who knows wtf is in that
Vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, water.
Flavourings if you're a fag.

I know they aren't reds, but they definitely did get rebranded with a red pack, as well as bringing back turkish jades.

Oh those are indeed neato

>THE current year
sciencenews.org/article/vaping-linked-host-new-health-risks

They aren't the same, as I understand. They have the same name, but they do not taste the same, and the blue packs are still available where I'm at.

Everyone I know that vapes is an ex smoker.

I just lit a stoge, in fact.
>pic related

All I know is that they're better than the old pack. They still have them here at some corner stores as well, just surplus I guess.

I've only ever tried blacks from a fried and was told yellows we're lights. Is this true?

more like medium. There are so many color boxes. I think light blue box are lights

Vaping is legit, only hipster if you vape no-nicotine

Tastes the same to me

>a cigar
>a joint

You're a shitty ass parent, bruv.

I'm curious as to why they would suddenly find a reason to do a study when they haven't been around long enough to even question it's potential health risks.

did zumwan zay kool?

Just Google it. You can see a list of carcinogens that's in it.

Any one smokers here. Datum shorts for me. I stopped buying American tobacco when they started putting carpet glue in them. I hate fsc

well then why didn't they say that to begin with? they'd be royally fucked if people came forward with health issues that was proven to be a result of vaping without a prior warning.

>carpet glue

I've been a smoker for 7 years now, and I think that takes the cake. un-fucking-real.

guess what your cigs of choice are discontinued

Rebranded*