Sup Forums What's your guys' best fighting advice? I want figthing moves, psychological hacks, taunts...

Sup Forums What's your guys' best fighting advice? I want figthing moves, psychological hacks, taunts, intimidation ideas, where to hit, etc. I might be fighting a redneck fucker, and I just want advice on how to make him suffer as much as possible in a fight. Any advice and tips would be more than appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

snotr.com/video/12351/Store_owner_pepper_sprays_thief
youtube.com/watch?v=4arhzIq3ei0
youtube.com/watch?v=3J9Dmy4lc9o
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpj7O0Et28
youtube.com/watch?v=RUlHxXC6t1I
youtube.com/watch?v=0wYR63ZsbI4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKxD5kdOkk0
youtube.com/watch?v=HHs1ftjayUw
youtube.com/watch?v=rZizx4ohImc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tip out his bud light and he will cry like leetle girl

Grab him by the pussy,

Two words:
Krav Maga

Let them swing the first swing. And when they do they will be way over zealous with it most the time allowing you to easily dodge it. After that grab them by the waist and slam them on the ground. Then you can rape them.

Stab him

shoot him

Watch some Bas Ruten vids on YouTube.. He's really good

Aim for nose, eyes, throat, groin, ribs, solar plexus, gut, rear of thigh hurts if you can hit it. Throw elbows. Keep up your guard and strike with the opposite side that he is striking so you keep your guard up and get hits in. Body shots are commonly overlooked but can be extremely effective if you know where to hit and are stronger than the average 12 year old. Good luck OP hopefully you find this advice to be useful to some extent. Also hammer fists are good too.

Try grabbing his dick

Aim for the nose. Could potentially break it, and distort vision, allowing you to do basically anything you want.

Like grab his dick?

don't bring any weapon he can take from you.
You'll probably pussy out and he'll use it against you.
Best thing to do is have someone shoot it from an angle where you win in court.

That went a different way than I thought it was going to

git gud

You're going to get your ass kicked if you're asking Sup Forums for fucking fighting advice.

If you want to psychologically traumuatise him though, do what I used to do when I was in my 20's. Guaranteed to freak people the fuck out every single time;
>Try and bite off his nose, ear, or any other body part you can latch your teeth onto like a dog. If he's fat, you might even be able to bite a hole through his cheek.
>When you first bite down, it's pretty difficult, but as soon as your canines sink in, use your jaw to lock down as tight as is humanly possible, and fucking do not let go.
>He will panic, he will scream, he will cry, but don't let go.
>While you're locked on, if possible, also grab his hair and yank him around as much as you can to try and tear off whatever it is you've latched on to.

The blood will taste fucking gross, but trust me, if you want to leave a lasting impression, that's the way to do it my man.

Good luck, OP

You sound like a Antifa cunt. kys fag.

you have to imagine that their whole head isn't there and that there is a target floating right behind it. That is what you are trying to hit. That keeps you from pulling your punches. You can take someones head off like that.

1. No fight is a won fight
2. If you fight you could kill him
3. Always think enemy has an weapon
4. If you fight, attack first
5. Dont stop attacking until he cant defending
6. Best combo should be liver, throat, flanks, wars
7. Dont fucking fight if you dont need. Every fight can kill you or can kill
8. If you have an conflict stay calm and dont swear or threat. Say clear with loud voice what he should do.
9. Dont fucking turn hin the back
10. Winning a fight isnt always a win. If he wants revenge he will fuck you up (buddies, weapons, toxic, ...)

>Aim for the rear

If you punch a guy in the ass, no one will think you won even if you win

OP this is good
This would traumatize me.

Real life isn't like naruto so don't try any fancy bull shit. If you want to hurt him just go for tender areas like the nose, neck, knees, and balls. Knowing a few holds is helpful too. And try not to use a weapon because if you lose it they'll probably use it on you.

Fuck off. Antifa is fucking trash.

I'd aim for the fingers. They're extremely easy to break if you can isolate one and bend it back, and that's likely to stop most people in their tracks.

> Aim for nose
Yeahr and if you hit too hard the nose bone goes straight into his brain and he ist dead

Keked pretty hard tbh

look up master wong on youtube.

This, minus hammer fists - good way to get an arm grabbed. Also: Ears can be torn off easily, just grab at the top and yank down (like, down to his ankles) as hard as you damn well can. Shins can be broken easily, stomp down on one at a 45 degree angle from above. Finger + inner corner of the eye = good way to get your finger around said eye. Pull out. Blindness and shock and agony ensue. The nose, though - that's the big one. Bash the nose in with an elbow and you've got pain, tears, and disorientation.

honestly, a self defense class or play fight with a buddy. no matter how many videos you watch, it's different when it's going down with a actual person.

Running is the definitive technique.

>nose bone

Use crane technique
If do right, no can denfese

Thanks

Fag

2.000.000 volt shocker is my advice.

Also, don't get into a fight.

Bring a gun to a fist fight.

Best advice in this thread op. Either do this or get naked and try to hug him. This has worked for me before.

Bring a fork to a gun fight

Hammer fists are good for when you're on top of someone and pounding them in the face.

I love pounding guys in the face

I only know 1 move.
When you punch, aim for like 1 foot directly behind the face.

you are a true god amongst men

OS nasale

Bite his or her's fucking ear off

1. Don't start fights
2. Avoid low-income parts of town
3. Be aware of your surroundings at all times
4. Shoot center mass when all else fails

>get a cc license
>carry a knife, pepper spray, or some other form of less than lethal defense
>avoid conflicts at all costs
>attack weak areas
>if attacker is persistent, use firearm.

if someone is trying to harm you, at the end of the day the important thing is you get to go home at night. (well, not literally cause right or wrong youll be in jail for atleast a night.)

this is just a fucking mess

enjoy the aids.

Way to have nobody talking to you in town except that edgy neonazi guy at the mall, also enjoy your jail time.

also, always, always, always, ALWAYS remember... you WERE NOT TRYING TO KILL WHOMEVER IS ATTACKING YOU. You used whatever force was necessary to stop this person from the actions they were committing, should they happen to die, it is an unforeseen circumstance.

punch him in the neck

Sure. You think its nice to fight until someone stabs you or you beat up someone up who is a bit crazy which kills you after he comes out of hospital.

Nowadays killing isnt about fighting anymore. Its just about if its worth to you. Shooting someone in the head or hitting him with a car can even a child

Anyone who knows anything about fighting knows you're not going to remember a single fucking thing we tell you as soon as you get within 20 feet of this guy. Your adrenaline will take over your body and you'll either want to run away or just throw down. The only difference between you and a fighter is that a fighter has been training those things for a long time, so his brain automatically does whatever he's trained.

>jail time
he'd be going to jail for fighting either way so he should at least do something cool and unusual

>knife
>less than letal

Ahah what has your country come to,
Place I don't want to set a foot in :
Brazil
malaysia
Thailand
the fucking US

You're just all mad.

This was funnier than a YLYL thread.

>Psychological hacks

Kek

you do realize some rednecks are really good at fighting and like to do it.. OP willget his ass stomped if he listens to you.

Ass punches of sweet justice video:
snotr.com/video/12351/Store_owner_pepper_sprays_thief

You would wonder how many ppl carry an knife, including me. And if someone wants to use the knife he won't show it to you like a edgelord. He will play cool, stab you 5 times in the gut and run away

blast him with a water pistol

yeah... sure sure

The best thing you can do is to get good at fighting.

Since you're probably going to fight this person soon, you'll need a crash course of the basics.

You should know how to strike, and you should also know how to grapple.

When in kicking range, your opponent can't punch you.
Most people punch, and most people who don't know how to fight, punch.
Your legs are your longest weapon.
If your opponent gets in range, keep him away with kicks.
Kick to the knee, kick to the hip, kick to the lower abdomen at the highest, since you're not skilled.
This will wear your opponent down, and it might even knock the wind out of him.
It's possible that you can just keep kicking your opponent until he gets too tired to fight effectively, you injure his ligaments too much for him to stand, or you TKO him.

Unless you're a conditioned karate fighter, you risk breaking your hands by punching the head.
In early UFC, a lot of people broke their hands because of the lack of gloves; that's trained and skilled fighters that are more conditioned than the non-fighter population.
If you have to punch the head, aim for the jaw, temple, and nose.

If he gets in punching range, throw a quick jab-cross combo, and then create distance and get back into kicking range.
Don't make yourself predictable, and try to avoid punching range.
Sometimes, just throw the jab, other times, just throw the cross.
Sometimes, throw a jab-cross-jab.

If you've effectively kept your opponent at bay with kicks, it's likely that you may be predicable at this point, and you should mix it up by throwing kick feints and kick fakes.

If he gets closer than punching range, you should clinch and throw knees and elbows.

If you're lucky, you might find an opportunity to use a takedown on your opponent.

If you end up on your back, but you should avoid ground fighting, put your opponent into a closed guard, and hold him close so he can't beat the shit out of you.
Try to sweep.

throw ‎VX neuroagent to his face.

Exactly

> be me alpha/beta never start fights but finish them
>my little Manlet 5'9" 165 pound friends always starting fights in bars
> come get me to go outside the bars and finish them
>this was 20 years ago but I did
>not that it was fair they were always drunk as fuck and about 6 foot and fat
> me 6' 3" and 235 with an 8 pack yes that ripped
> usually beta but let them throw their rage I was only slightly buzzed
>once they struck I crushed them every time sometime 2 of of them and one of me.
> not gonna lie I suffered major damage sometimes
>I was not the guy to fight at the bar

Also you can avoid 95% of fights by behavior. Behave self-conscious, hold eye contact for some seconds, take space in room, but dont behave provocative.

I've been in a lot of fights and the one thing nobody seems to have a defense for is catching their punch in your hand and then countering them with your other hand before they have a chance to pull free.

I feel stupid even saying it, but for some reason this really seems to confuse the fuck outta people.

Also try to get them in close, ball your fist up as tight as you can and hit them as hard as you can with a hook right on the chin. I mean, really get your shoulder into it and don't try to just hit them. Try to punch right tf through their face.

lol look at the cucked eurofag getting raped by muslims and is expected to take it.

If your opponent is on the ground, kick and stomp the shit out of him.

Jab
youtube.com/watch?v=4arhzIq3ei0

Cross
youtube.com/watch?v=3J9Dmy4lc9o

knee
youtube.com/watch?v=cVGj96ARiYo

Kicking requires a little more skill, generally speaking.

Since you're claiming to not know how to fight, keep your kicks low.

Front Push Kick
youtube.com/watch?v=ckpj7O0Et28

clinch
youtube.com/watch?v=RUlHxXC6t1I

Grappling takes some getting used to.

Double Leg
youtube.com/watch?v=0wYR63ZsbI4

guard
youtube.com/watch?v=KKxD5kdOkk0

sweeping
youtube.com/watch?v=HHs1ftjayUw

a knife can be just a lethal or non lethal as a handgun. my job is to deter you and to stop you from harming me. if slicing your arm or shooting you in the leg is enough to do that then so be it. A weapon is only as dangerous as the person wielding it.

/thread

>if slicing your arm or shooting you in the leg is enough to do that then so be it. A weapon is only as dangerous as the person wielding it.

you don't know self defense law then.

if you use a weapon, make sure you have to kill the person. otherwise the court will say "you used lethal force, but you used it to wound? you must not have felt threatened enough to use lethal force."

Not true, crane is easily countered by hamster style.

Now, generally speaking, to give you a little bit of a psychological edge, you should portray confidence, but you should also avoid showing that you're lying, and you should avoid showing that you're delusional.

Don't lie, and don't make it seem like you're overestimating yourself.

old school streetfighter here, lost as many fights as i've won, time for some real shit:

-no grapple

stay the fuck away from the cunt. if they rush you MOVE THE FUCK AWAY. don't ever let some fuck grab you, that's when a fight turns into a roll of the dice. you end up on the ground getting kneed and elbow'd everywhich way from fucking Sunday, can't see shit and maybe he'll give up before you. once there's a grapple all your skill is out the fucking window.

-no rules

rules are for faggots. you see a chance to kick the earth through his nuts into the stratosphere then FUCKING DO IT. no cunt fights with rules, they'll say so, they'll even try enforce them like if you go for the nuts they'll start yelling 'oi you pussy fight like a man!', yeah well the man is the one left fucking standing nigger. bite a cunt, pull their hair, shove your fist in a motherfuckers mouth(that is a fight ender, no cunt can continue to function with a fist in the thrpoat, most cunts just stop dumbfounded), scream, spit, go fucking crazy, puch a cunt when their down, trip them up, at the end of the day fuck that cunt.

-hit behind their stomach

ask any cunt that's actually been in a fight how many fucking throws they actually landed, most of them miss completely, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO TRY HIT A CUNTS HEAD. who do you think you are, Jen Cluade Van Fucking Damme? you got training? no? then what the fuck makes you think you can hit some cunts head when IT'S FUCKING MOVING. you gotta aim for BEHIND the cunts stomach. body blows cause way more damage than headshots 9 times outta 10. unless you're lucky, and yes LUCKY not SKILLED, enough to hit someones head then you'll miss, get grappled and end up with your head kicked in bleeding in the gutter. stomach, kidneys, throat, anything that's a big enough target that you can aim to punch THROUGH the cunt and you're golden gloves champ.

/thread niggers

Bring 2 rolls of quarters OP, wrap them in your fists and aim for the bottom middle of his jaw. Shit'll shake his brain and give you enough time to take him to the ground, get a few licks in the temple and finish on the underneath the nose

Undo your pants and fuck his tight virgin asshole, after you cum give him a reach around and call him a queer

there is a point in between the bottom of the neck and jawbone, hit there while choking him with your thumbs and he will be down.

One of the best things you can do in a fight is some good wrestling shots preferably double legs go to kolats YouTube channel to learn right

He say fighting not wrestling

here you go op
youtube.com/watch?v=rZizx4ohImc

It's a game of wits.For whatever "genius plan" you come up with,expect a counter.
A lot of people carry pepper spray,clubs,knives etc. thinking the other guy will be unarmed.
It's good to carry shit like pepperspray just in case,but don't think the other asshole won't have one as well.

That's an odd list, explain pls

If you go in a fight make sure you go ALL IN. Be prepared to crack someone over the head with a bottle if need be. Don't stop until he's out cold. Have the mentality of laughing out the memory in a jail cell. Take some advice from Mobb Deep:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NUX4tW5pps

fucking gay Thai boxing and Kung FU

THAT shouldn't be called a roundhouse. If it is, it's really weak and bad form. You don't lead with your foot like that.

Places I heard/saw the most violent culture/crime in
Not saying there no other places but for now they come on the top of my list

I'm obviously excluding warzones and stuffs

>it's really weak and bad form.
>It's different so it's bad and wrong.

Where you from?

Buy a gun

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face...Mike Tyson

Why do you need to know, to find what's wrong with my country ? I don't need your help for that, and I'm not the one post a thread about fighting and knocking someone out.

Don't. Whatever this is about, its probably not worth a public fight if you're not experienced enough to be confident you'll win it without advice from Sup Forums.

If he's going to jump you out of the blue, your best bet is to carry a weapon in order to defend yourself. If you're unable to do that, your goal shouldn't be to "make him suffer as much as possible" or even to look good. Your goal is to escape intact.

If you're protecting your life and you are unarmed, untrained, and inexperienced your best bet is to be scarier. That means taking the fight to the ground, trying to get your fingers in eye sockets, and biting his face.

Lots of guys want to fight, but most people aren't down for having their face eaten.

I am the bar fighter from above grappling is key no rules apply eye gouging knees to the face and choking is how you win. You don't know shit. Manlet detected