San Marino - Germany
England - Scotland

12. Nov
Austria - Ireland
Wales - Serbia
Croatia - Iceland
WallbOwl: USA - Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-jose-mourinho-injuries-medical-review-a7406711.html
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37924278
twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/796370787594739713
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>subject in name field

fuck sake you really are a complete retard

shit...

oh well, here's Vida's arrest report

Who are Iceland playing Gylfi?

Trip to zagreb to get revenge for wc2014 playoffs, but most likely to lose there again

empty stadium though because croats are animals, but seeing modric play for Madrid over the weekend really made me pessimistic for the game

Anyone know if we can petition the FA to sing the verse in God Save the Queen about crushing the rebellious Scots?

>Jose Mourinho has ordered a complete review into Manchester United’s medical department after seeing his squad depleted by injuries throughout the start to his reign at Old Trafford, having suffered more player losses than any other club in the Premier League this season.

>independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-news-jose-mourinho-injuries-medical-review-a7406711.html

here we go again

Looks like Rooney and Carrick are being quick to get their mouthpieces to put out stories in their favour and against the manager.

So I cant ctrl-f the catalog now? ffs

It would be epic banter levels, but, giving more fuel to the Haggis Stirrer Woman is probably a bad idea.

He's just setting up an excuse of "b-b-but injuries", then laughs at other clubs, like City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs who all have failed to win shit due to injuries. Mostly Arsenal though. Amazing how Wilshere plays for Mememouth and is doing amazing and isn't injured.

>and is doing amazing
woah there

Good to see playing the final group games at higher tier grounds worked out well.

>0.9%
lel

Greece-Belrus tonight too, can't believe we're on a 5 match win streak.

>subject in name field

come on now

the devil went down to Cambridge

DID YOU SEE THAT VOTE, G?

America is the country that just keeps on giving us entertainment.

Nice ideology.

Did snow here yesterday but almost all of it is gone already except for snow in the mountains.

Lawd have mercy. Don't think my sides will ever recover after today.
>pardners

it's Jay

He is though. He's like the joint highest chance maker there and has games with over 90% passing accuracy. That's impressive seeing as he's been injured for 2 years of his entire footballing career.

Lord, grant that Marshal Wade
May by thy mighty aid
Victory bring.
May he sedition hush and like a torrent rush,
Rebellious Scots to crush.
God save the Queen

Even if nuclear war happens, we had some funny memes.

>nuclear war

Come on now lad

He will literally have no power, right now the Republicans will be scrambling to put together a team of people who actually know about politics to build a fence around him, just letting him out to do speeches and telling him the wall is coming along nicely.

He did say that Nukes were meant to be used

nope

pence as veep, gingrich, christie, guilliani and these people who stuck by trump all in high positions
reps have congress and senate

even if a nuclear war is a bit stretching it, there's quite the chance WW3 is around the corner, with Russia going loose and marching through east Europe, getting back their sovietic clay like what's happening with ukraine, leaving the western europeans to fight them. that's why we need a US president who's in opposition to Putin and who can pressure him
so lad I don't know about you but I'm not ready to die in a pile of mud somewhere in belarus

>nuclear war
>feduppepe.jpg

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-if-im-president-we-will-attack-iran/5460484

I'm exempt from being conscripted heh

>quite the chance WW3

Good. Just means more delicious tears from people moaning about it.

>that lineup

what the fuck are you doing

The age of world war is over, all we do now is proxy wars in shitholes far from first world' eyes.

yeah.. let's get back to football

that's a dreadful midfield

Ross Barkley fucking annoys me, if he had any decision making ability he'd be brilliant. He's got all the raw ingredients but none of the finesse

the age of nationalism was over too haha
the fact that far right parties are getting stronger in the last years is only showing that it's all going in a loop

>that midfield

A bit like pogba

barkley is pure shit

he has some talent, but that was maybe enough 3 years ago.. it seems like he hasn't attempted to improve since

koeman should cash out on him and get someone better like Gylfi (interest in the summer you dumbass no leaving that sinking ship because you're happy in wales) for 1/6th of the price

>the age of nationalism was over too haha
It has been at least 15 years that people have been talking about the right wing and all it meant getting stronger. Nationalism was considered over only in the decade from 1989 to 2001.
Just think about Le Pen in 2002 election in France.

>13-12 penalties
Crikey

not just the midfield

>making Walker switch sides when you can just play Rose there
>permaded Buttland over any functional keeper
>John "blind backpass stepover Cruyff turn error" Stones
>Woolcack

the thing is that once we got to the 2nd round in 2002 and that Le Pen got through, almost the whole country decided to do opposition, leading to a 82% win to Chirac, a % only african dictators are used to
but in the recent years and with the problems going on, as well as the FN having less of a racist image and more of a patriotic one it's less taboo and that's scary, someone saying he supports the FN on national television wouldn't get shit now, except the young liberal butthurt as usual. It's just that the image of those far right parties changed a lot in the last few years to appeal to more people and that is getting scary

not even half way in the qualification, and we're already out by losing to czechia.

The rise of the far right is really just a case of SJWs BTFO. Personally, I'm worried about what comedians are going to be like for the next four years. George W Bush was low-hanging fruit, and jokes about him weren't funny but lefties just applauded anyway, so jokes about Trump will be horrendous.

Do people think a US national team under Trump will be better, or worse? I can see him treating it as a display of patriotism like they do in North Korea, but I can also see him refusing to spend money on a gay European sport.

It was to get you chucklefucks to stop talking about pol shit.

I was exaggerating, m8s. But it's pretty funny to see how many people are acting like this is the end of the world. One elite won over the other elite.

If that's your aim, maybe you should just go away and come back tomorrow. You will not succeed. A woman with a 90% chance of being elected lost to an unqualified meme; people will definitely discuss that meme for at least 24 hours.

B-b-ut i wanna talk a-about *sniff* football...

Never expected to hear myself say this I could convince myself all the stupid stuff was just a minority and that the majority of Americans were decent but now?

I harbour a genuine dislike for America and Americans.

>But today the organised working class is nowhere to be found. There’s no coherent left-wing movement actively endangering capitalism; the crisis facing the liberal-capitalist order is entirely internal. It’s grinding against its own contradictions, circling the globe to turn back against itself, smashing through its biological and ecological limits and finding nothing on the other side. This is the death spasm, a truly nihilist fascism, the fascism of a global system prickling for enemies to destroy but charging only against itself. There’s no silence in the final and total victory, just an endless war with only one side. It’s not entirely the case, as the slogan puts it, that the only thing capable of defeating the radical right is a radical left. The radical right will defeat itself, sooner or later, even if it’s at the cost of a few tens of millions of lives. We need a radical left so there can be any kind of fight at all.

lads the need for a revolution is searing hot. I realise that is completely fantastical and deluded but it's necessary. I am in a bit of a an existential stupor after this election tbqh.

>ireland
are you seriously this bored?

report it for off topic and leave it as that.

what even is this meme trophy?

mildly rare flag eh

>rating lampard over gerrard
>no scholes
>lollana
>rose
>walker
>nobby stiles wearing number 7 shirt

Shit opinions man.

*carves*

>rating lampard over gerrard

absolutely nothing wrong with that

Lampard scored more, achieved more, and stayed good longer

>lescott

yeah fuck off

oooo my comment was deleted. Cool never had that happen before.

and yeah, Lampard was better than Gerrard.

You very well know when that is going to stop.
Also you literally played dwarf states all the time.

If the media was all over lamps like it was Gerrard england might have actually won something.

>If the media was all over bernie like it was Clinton democrats might have actually won something.

too soon

#MichelleObama2020

Go full meme, follow the trend of the pl

All three defenders played the last pl game in a 3atb, same with the fbs if rose is there

lallana and rooney in free roles behind kane

if she would have run now, she would have won without doing anything

not sure ozil can play for england m8

SHUT UP WE LOST THAT. FUCKING APPLETON.

and old, out of date meme, but still worth a fair few Dank Marks.

>lelanna
>forward

swap with Vardy. Swap Rooney for Rashford (like it or not, Rashford is the future potentia;=l starter alongside Kane, Owen started with Shearer early and if it wasn't for 2006(?) ultra dead injury, Owen would be our top goal scorer, not Pooney. I dunno who to put on left wing... Lallana could do though.

Rose is out left, system wouldn't let me

like I said.. it's a 3421 system with one striker and two in behind, therefore there aren't three strikers like you are suggesting. Lallana is playing really well with liverpool and he could help in midfield and going forward

hillary speaking for the first time

way too much applause going on, she's about to cry

old but gold

this is how it starts

I can't wait for Mouyes to fuck them up yet again.

Very well put. I do hope that from all this some radical emancipatory forces emerge in America. All this still feels so surreal, though.

I already knew. He's been playing through a hamstring injury for 3 matches. Bellerin is also injured.

Arsenal won't win shit as they keep getting injured in the international break.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37924278

>Greece has suspended all football competitions in the country after an alleged arson attack at the home of the president of its refereeing committee.

>denbtsland

twitter.com/Sport_Witness/status/796370787594739713

They have Giroud, they have nothign to worry about.

Until he gets injured. Sanchez was playing through injuries for weeks now. Bellerin is a worse loss.

who even is Arsenal's back up RB?

OUIIIIIIIIIIIII

Jenkinson

completely forgot Debuchy existed.

so did everyone except maybe his boyfriend olivier

I forgot who Debuchy IS. what did he do as a job before "playing" for Arsenal?

librarian

>donating to both candidates
>the city of manchester glazer

>giving one of them $5k
>not only that, but giving the other $50k

wew la

was one of the many ligue 1 players signed by alain pardeaux at nouveauchateau

>the city of david blitzer

5k dollars sounds nothing, is it simply symbolic?

Let's get the hate in early.

Would Henry and or the Manager of the Belgium National team ever coach The Swamplands?

No, because they know how shit our country is and low quality our players are.

>Avram Glazer actually donated to fucking Jeb
JUST

but martinez excels with shite players

Jeb was the people's champion 2bh.

henry was talking about belgium on mnf the other day and mentioned a possible move to 343 to get the best out of hazard

their official twitter goes 433 with carrasco up front

Line-up : Mignolet, Meunier, Kompany, Ciman, Vertonghen, Witsel, Defour, De Bruyne, Carrasco, Mertens, E. Hazard

Stekelenburg; Veltman, Bruma, Van Dijk, Blind; Wijnaldum, Schaars, Klaassen; Lens, Janssen, Sneijder

Get Hype lads!

Thought Fellaini was injured

Totally forgot this was today, thankfully got reminded of it.
Why the fuck is Martinez starting Mignolet and Kompany who've barely played.
And why's he starting Defour and not a pure striker in the national team of Belgium, what the fuck man

Belgian fullbacks are a meme

*are fucking shit

>Everyone overhypes belgium saying they should be reaching the WC semi finals
>People dont realise their only world class player is De Bruyne

Really makes me think