Post album art that actively makes you like the album less

post album art that actively makes you like the album less

Without a doubt one of the worst covers ever.
This is my pick. The album was way ahead of its time musically. In a way the cover may have been too, but god its fugly.

His covers are either incredible, or literal dogshit

I liked it when it came out but it looks bad now

desu

nah

But doesn't it kind of remind you of the "intentionally tacky" vaporwave/future funk covers? It sucks, but in a way it may have been ahead of its time. Credit where credit is due.

idk why. nevermind's cover just looks exactly like how the album feels. this is so bland

I think that was the idea.

How can a cover have any effect on how much you enjoy an album? That's like saying a band's fanbase effects your listening experience.

how's your first week here?

source?
what, you've never put on an album just cause the cover was cool? well it works both ways

Whenever I open my phone to a good song from an album with a bad cover and I have to open my phone to a god awful cover, yeah it's off putting.

This one just kinda disturbs me more than anything desu. Def not as important as TPAB and GKMC album artwork

>source?

Not him, but wasn't the whole purpose of the In Utero album to essentially lose the fan base that they created with Nevermind? I remember reading that it was their self-conscious attempt at career suicide or something like that, I don't remember.

Anyway, if that's the case, then it wouldn't surprise me if the cover was made bland for that exact reason.

Possibly the laziest album cover ever made. You still see it in adverts for stock photos, ffs.

In retrospect I think this makes GKMC and TPAB look bland ironically.

It's so in your face. It's like the Yeezus cover where you might not like how it looks but it fits the music to a T