And?

Oh it shows Norman

I'm 38 and look just as bad.

He called his son fucking Mingus Reedus

He looks like he's been doing drugs during his life
Has he?

>Mingus Reedus
Holy kek

He looks it. He's also had plastic surgery.

I'm 27 and starting to get white hairs
Thankfully not balding yet, but shit still sucks.

>named after legendary jazz artist
There's literally nothing wrong with that.

There is when paired with his last name it sounds like a retarded meme

>zombie apocalypse
>dyes his hair in season 2

>a thread about my husbandu

This guy needs a haircut bad. He looks like every eighth grade boy.

Sounds like a Lord of the Rings character

It's probably hiding JUST nuclear temples

>Special Issue
>How to Look Great @ Any Age

How do celebs keep their long hair at just the right grease level all the time?

He looks like shit. The paycheck he gets from TWD isn't worth it to walk around with that horrible haircut.

I was wondering this too, my hair always looks fucked up when it's even slightly greasy.

Because they have stylists and it's mostly product?

>still has hair like a teenage bitch

You guys should try baby powder. Sometimes my hair gets greasy a day or two after washing it and a girl I knew told me about it and it's been a life saver.

You're a retard

>having long hair

Baldlets detected

>Anybody without the arbitrary type of style and hair I deem acceptable is a retard.
Will under 18s ever leave?

>52 years old

how do they do it?

because it's clean hair with product in it.

Looks like a 47 year old lesbian

6 months 20 days

No i was calling him a retard for the baby powder comment

Long hair is only acceptable depending on the person, you gotta take it case by case really.. Norman Reedus looks good with it

You explicitly called him a retard for having long hair. What the fuck are you talking about?

>Going through puberty at 52

Literally babby4lyf

no drugs. he got into a motorcycle accident and in his words his head was like "hamburger" after. he has a metal eye socket and they had to reconstruct that side of his face. they did a good job, but honestly if you see pictures of him pre 2005 he looks much better

WE AINT THEM

He looks like a survivor of some fire or chemical burn wearing a woman's wig.

Not to be racist but their Asians. They look like there in 20s-30s until they're 60 then age hits them harder then puberty in a teenage girl

well kojima does look 52 for a jap. look at his nose and the wrinkles on his neck and the bags under his eyes. he dies his hair obviously, given the grey in his beard.

the guy smokes like a fucking chimney. how does he look 31?

My hair was thick as fuck, but then at 29 it was "uh oh, spaghettios"

iktfb

>Step 0
>Go on tv and talk about how this is totally unrelated to Islam or immigration and anyone who says otherwise is an evildumb nazi.

>22 years old

>still not having a license

All Japanese look young, until suddenly very old. - Robert A. Heinlein.

And he's a bottom

>he'll never lovingly top you

ARG

>tfw I knew this dude before TWD
He was super close to giving up on acting, his life and shit and was an emo fuck
Also he was sleeping with Tigra from L'Trimm (I only know the group because I knew the chick) and they were poly
He also did gay shit

Have stories if you want

He's also that fag with the lip tattoo from Blade 2.

I'm a stylist
Best thing you can do is get the Lush Jumping Juniper shampoo bar. Best 10 dollars you will spend on hair. If you do nothing else, do this. Also you only wash your hair every other day.

Baby powder + hairspray is a godsend for when you're in a hurry.
Dry shampoo literally soaks grease up, too.
Don't put hair conditioner in your scalp, it just makes it greasier. Use conditioner from the tips to right before it touches your face area. If your hair is short, dip your fingertips BARELY and touch the ends
Blow dry your scalp so moisture doesn't stay there
Also only wash your head every other day, dry shampoo in the meantime.

>I'm so desperate I bought the Lush thing
I don't even know how to use it. Looks like soap.

Everyone always says shit like this.When and where?

There's this LA neightbourhood called Echo Park that's full of hippie parties (Or at least it was at the time) he had friends there and he'd stay the weekends, sometimes more days. And like, before TWD started. Once he got casted he didn't show up as much anymore and then he just stopped

I don't frequent it to see if it's still true

I'm 30 and have a slight receding hairline at the corners and few grey hairs.

It was actually falling out at one point.

Ever since I broke up with my grillfriend in January, they seem to have gone away and stopped falling out.

Hmm, placebo effect?

Stress will make your hair fall out user.

>44 years old

It's easy not to age when you're an anime character.

If he didn't dye his hair he would looks his age. He's already starting to get liver spots on his face.

37 years old

I read on those feminazi communities that this guy has horrible ADHD and also is apparently the most lazy actor on set. Will only do single takes.

24 years old

>26 years old

quit showering for a while. eventually your hair will adjust.

my hair only gets greasy after 3 or 4 days now.

i shower everyday again, i just dont shampoo always now

>72 years old

39 years old.

>76 years old

>70 years old

>47 years old

holy shit, what

47 years old

>52 years old

44 years old

>48 years old

Mingus is a surname.

I don't know why Americans keep giving their children family names as first names. It sounds so retarded.

Hunter, Mason, Cooper, Logan, Taylor, Jackson, Carter, Landon, Tyler, Parker, Chase, Blake etc.

So fucking shit. I wish I was American so I could have bashed those fags in high school.

Also, Norman Reedus looks like a retard. Who the fuck rocks that haircut at 47 years old (let alone EVER)?

41 years old

I fucking love him.

Used to be a hard core gang banger and drug slinger.

Now kids come up to him on the street and ask him for his autograph.

Logan, Tyler and Blake aren't bad names

I wonder how much /ss/ roleplaying he has to do to get laid?

with his 24 year old sister

Never kissed a girl.

Yes they are.

Everyone knows this. We've all seen the comic.

Just shut the fuck up already.

He doesn't do single takes but because his ADHD is so bad they gotta take time between take and take and it's a fucking bitch

Nah. He married, had two kids, then left her for a new one.

If it weren't for him creating amazing 'Tino Kino, that ugly face would have never gotten laid.

that's a big age

you just know

>54 years old

the goat never ages

>13 year old boy facial hair at late forties
>meanwhile on Andrew Clutterbuck's face

What's the story between those two? Kojimbo is a game dev for christ's sake. How does he do it?

FAINTLY

Kojima is insanely good at networking even though he's not part of the industry, his little fox eyes are irresistible

He has said for like his entire career he wanted to make movies. And he made MGS4 so he basically has one under his belt.

His pull with people in Hollywood is pretty weird, seems like a guy many people would write off as a looney. I imagine with someone like Reedus, Kojima "sees something" in him (that he cannot describe) and Norman is just happy for another check as I don't think he's taken very seriously as an actor.

>52 years old

4u

What's with him always tilting his head forward?

no he's 48

his name was Charles you dolt

step -2. post on twitter about how you hope the shooter is white
step -1 #notallislam