Do Latinas like white guys?

Do Latinas like white guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They like white guys money

they like cleaning our toilets

>got it in one

Does an entire demographic like white guys?
I'm not sure you can say that, but I'm sure there are some latinas who like white guys.

That they do

They like anyone who plays hard to get

well I mean is it common for Latinas to like white guys?

i am a white guy
dating a latina
AMA

and yes some do

They like jumping on white man's erections

I think so.

I think he's asking generally.

Like how you can say that generally Black guys like to fuck white women, but generally white guys do not like to fuck black women.

Also OP, to answer your question, as a latino man, I've found that at least among my family and friends, we tend to see white guys as kind of goofy and lame with shitty fashion sense, generally (though there's outliers in any situation.) I personally don't know many latinas that would go for a white guy, most of them prefer a latino or a black guy, but that's all anecdotal, could be another demographic of Latinas like white dick.

Good luck OP

does she ever sit on your face?

Uhh well, rarely

some times but once in a blue moon

To expand on that, it also tends to depend on where they were raised, I would assume that latinas that grew up around more white people would tend to go for white guys more often. But I don't know any latinas that grew up predominately surrounded by latinos who prefer white guys.

shitty fashion sense?

A lot of Latino guys in the US have terrible fashion sense, especially when they copy black people

Where do you live?

What if he went for Argentinian girls, people from Argentine always bang on about being white. So he might afford one of their women some credibility.

basically this. I'm a white guy dating a latina who grew up in a mostly white town/ school. she acts very "white", which is how I knew I had a chance when I met her.

Latina chicks that are either white washed or standard Latina are usually open to dating white guys

The ones that are blackwashed are the only ones that don't seem to be

>goofy
>lame fashion sense

Interesting. I see Latino men as non college graduates that smell like cheap plastic and literal shit.

Latinos usually smell good so I disagree with you there. But quite a few of them have shitty fashion sense.

It's all a matter of opinion, my dude. Just because you disagree with their opinion of you doesn't mean that they won't still hold it.

Currently I live in Central Florida. My family is Puerto Rican.

Dang dude, that stings. Sorry you feel like that.
Also, I don't know a single latino who doesn't have some hot cologne so Idk what latinos you're hanging around

Lol smell good? Where do you live? I grew up in Southern California and my schools were over 60% latino.

The poor ones, so the majority

Not for much longer. The US is going bankrupt.

If you're using 15 year old kids as the basis for your opinion, I can fire back that every white kid I knew in high school reeked of Axe Bodyspray

So I mean it cuts both ways doesn't it?

Of course it's opinion, but it seems like Puerto Rican guys' fashion sense is simply copying ghetto black guys.

Also for what it's worth, Mexican and South American chicks are more likely to date white guys than Puerto Rican chicks.

I live in New York.

It depends on the guy and the latina. I've been wiht one for a while.

Some will also go out with black guys. My wife's niece started dating her black middle school "cmpus supervisor" when she was 14.

tl;dr It depends on you, dumbass.

lol it's the complete opposite where I grew up. We used to call it a "Mexican shower" which was where the Latino guys wouldn't shower and would just spray axe all over themselves. You would see them doing it at school all the time in the morning.

The Latinas that like black guys usually don't like white guys and vice versa

same thing in my school, ironically enough though i only heard of nigs doing it

Latinas are so fucking hot

they did this in middle school
well, so did the black kids too

>>latina gf

nice titties. she looks sexy.

Lets see those titties!!!!!!

Well since latino/white is the biggest interracial marriage
I'm guessing a lot do

Sure some do. Remember latinas are not a race. They themselves can be white, black, brown, yellow, indian or any mixture above. My step sister is an asian latina of japanese decent born in peru and raised in the US.

I really want to lick some latina bootyhole

to answer it, yes

most hispanics have some European DNA in them anyways, and some countries considered "Latin America" are majority white, complete with blonde hair and blue eyes

yeah, white hispanic chicks love white guys

I'm not only referring to white Latinas, don't be autistic

Had a few rotations down south. They will literally fuck for freedom. They are all about it if you have blue eyes (hazel fag here). Pulling pussy is so easy.

somebody is angry

i'm guessing your latina crush isn't into you

topkeklawls

had to ask anonymously online to find answers

go find a real friend, geek

no I'm just calling you out for your autistic post

Latinas like anyone that can give them a baby.

She's clearly a Native American OP

Some do. But beware; they are some of the craziest bitches on Earth. Not the cute kind of crazy either, they WILL cut you.

i'm banging a latina milf 10 years older than me, so, yeah

Yes, they do. I dated a girl from Paraguay for awhile. Amazing body, very pretty face but she spoke really shitty English. The conversations became repetitive because there was only so much she actually knew how to talk about in English. I ended up going out with another girl after things kind of died down with her. She was fucking AMAZING in bed though and basically did anything I told her to do, including some really kinky shit. Most Latin girls are bought up in a family environment that encourages making men happy and that carries over to the bedroom.

They sure as hell don't like the monkeys

All girls like white guys - at least if you trust dating website statistics (who sends out messages, who responds back, etc).

White guys are the male equivalent of asian girls.

>Do Latinas like white guys?
When they are looking for a green card.

Everyone likes white guys. We're the most desired partners amongst all races.

I've always wanted to do that

Just because white guys do the best on those sites doesn't mean dating is easy for the average white guy

... youtube.com/watch?v=kg3PJumqw_c

ive slept with 3 latinas in my life. dated one for close to a year (she was half french and half chilean so she was pretty white). honestly what I get from hispanic women in general is that they really like white guys, tho theres a stigma involved. its culturally more acceptable for them to date another latino (or to be specific someone from their own country of origin) also it varies a lot between generations. First generation latinas act and think completely different than latinas that were raised here. Most first generation latinos (men and women) find white people weird and "goofy" like someone said, but they also seem loud and obnoxious to us. A lot of latinos, especially Mexicans find white people "irrelevant" and dont really care or know much about our culture. seriously some of them live in parallel worlds, ive met second generation latins that barely speak english (this is extreme tho). Its too hard to generalize such things, but i think a fair amount of latinas love white men, the ones ive fucked all dated white guys exclusively. i think one other thing i didnt mention is class. rich and educated latinos are A LOT different than the average immigrants and they want their kids to marry white (or at least other upper class people). Another very important distinction is how immigrants in america act and how local people in latin america act. Latinos in the US see whites as their oppressors or dangerous. While local latins might just see us a random foreigner and not place much stigma on us. whatever hard to generalize. its much easier to conclude that white guys dont like black girls, or that asian women DEFINITELY love white men

2nd gens who can't speak English are super rare, the only way that could even happen is if they moved away from the country at a young age then came back

I just spent a week in Mexico and I'm in love with Latinas now

Every restaurant I wanted to ask the hostesses for their numbers, but I know they are just there to be hot

where in Mexico did you go?

i said its an extreme case but i have met some.they could understand somewhat what you are saying, but their vocabulary was smaller than a 5 year old. theres lots of cases of them dropping out of school early and living in small communities of all spanish speakers

Mexico City/Ceurnavaca

Latina here. Yes most of us do prefer white guys. Hell I married a white dude.

and how did you manage the culture shock? any tips?

because im a white guy thats probably going to marry a latina (my gf)

been together for 4 years

i grew up in Miami, and while I hold this general view on whit e people, most of these girls are dtf if you got eyes any color other than brown

Latina here,
White guys are the best they have huge cocks unlike those dirty niggers and spics

There wasn't any culture shock. Born and raised in Canada, I guess you can saw I'm kind of white washed but at home growing up we only spoke Spanish and ate our food . But I've taken him back to my parents home land and he said he's never going back there. My family is from El Salvador.

Nice try Neckbeard

my gfs well, one is from texas, the other is from mexico,

her dad, the one from mexico, wants to do a second wedding there

not sure what to expect

hate to break it to you but anyone can smell bad despite their race. i've walked by whites in stores that reeked of armpit stink.

Green cards

>most desired cucks

FTFY

El Salvador makes Mexico look like paradise

Don't all women like money

oops,
sorry i totally read over that

yeah i think it will be in monterrey

yolo

thanks

Yeah I was gonna say that maybe it's a thing in border towns.

I really wanna go to Mexico City

my girlfriend's a Latina and i'm as white as snow, so yes.

Too many deaths. El Salvador has the second highest homicide rate, with 70 murders per 100,000 people, and Guatemala comes in close behind with 41 murders per 100,000 people

Salvadoran girls are hot!

And why did he not like El Salvador?

Yeah. A latino punta gave me hpv

It's not safe man. Don't go.

yeah El Salvador and Honduras have really high murder rates. Mexico has plenty of states with low murder rates at least.

nice knowing you user

take care of my stuff after im gone

Awesome place, I lived in Cuernavaca a while, did you visit tepoztlan any while there?

When we went there was a lot of killings everyday. We never went out pass 6pm. On the news one day they killed a bus driver tied him to the bus and burned him alive. It's over run with gangs.

>killed a bus driver
>tied him to the bus
>burned him alive

yeah El Salvador is pretty fucked up. Most of Latin America isn't that bad, though.

also do you like getting your ass eaten?

I grew up in southern california. Just on the border of san Bernardino and los angeles counties. Im a 36 yr old white guy now but back then i used to see a lot of latinos wearing cowboy hats and turquoise bolo ties. They loved that shit

Mexico City, from what I saw, was way too over populated. Granted I didn't go to any clubs which I should have. However, I can see life there being not bad

Cuernavaca is hands down one of my favorite places I've traveled to. Actually came here for a wedding at Rancho Cuernavaca if you've ever been, absolutely gorgeous. The wedding was unreal. They definitely know how to throw a party here.

Do you mean Xochicalco? Almost went today but didn't, unfortunately I fly back tomorrow.

Pic related, the Rancho

any1 here

Ah thats a shame, Xochicalco is awesome. Would give you more recommendatins if you were staying longer. I was living there with a local that was fairly highup in govt. So it was a pretty cushy time with a lot of perks. I travel a lot and Cuernavaca is one of those places i know ill go back to.

And yes i've been to rancho. It was for a wedding as well thankfully not my own.

I live in New York, I'm used to big dense cities

Im half White\Latino and I get the best of both worlds. I've been every where from Mexico to the states. And I can tell you 80% do in fact like White guys. I seen far to many Latino men get cucked my a White guy. they love there güeritos.

I really wish I wasn't leaving tomorrow. OP if you're still here, today I matched with like 5 BABES on tinder that were all trying to hang out later this week

They seem to like Americans for sure

By*

Mexico city is fine if you stick to the right areas and dont flash too much cash, and make sure you take the right cabs or have good transportation, Most of the bad shit you hear happening is because people go out and act like retards. as far as cartel violence goes, as a tourist you dont really have to worry

Latina gf