ITT: We loiter. Until trips when the cops show up

ITT: We loiter. Until trips when the cops show up.

At your service

Dude put that thing away

for the past 3 or 4 days i can't jerk off, my dick just doesn't want to work.
suggestions?

hold it right there

Fight me

sup nigga

fuck off old man, you can't boss use around

Anyone here brought their YuGiOh deck and wanna play me

Jesus you're such a dork. Here take a hit

Don't mind me and my sick vape.

AURGH MY LIFE POINTS *tokes*

Have you been eating like shit? Eating like shit and not getting enough exercise can ruin your sex drive and ability to get erections, Try eating some Banana's and going out for a run.

We is coming

>Giggle bush is a lifestyle
Any of you squairs got a stoge?

there is a bit of fuzz on your fucking penis, TAKE IT OFF!

Dude check out that van. You could just, fucking, slap a fucking 454 in there and trick out the body and shit, put like a fucking PlayStation in it and some fucking subwoofers and it would fucking kick ass. I bet you could get like 12 second quarter miles. My cousin's a welder, he could fucking do it for free. *takes sip of Faygo*

Hail satan

Yes SR

Cops aren't here, right guys?

not particularly, but i'll try it anyway. i've started drinking again after a fairly long hiatus(3+ months) but i never had problems when drinking before. typically had the opposite effect, even.

maybe that's it.
would it be improper to eat a banana, go for a run, then come back here and try?
could be performance anxiety under these circumstances too.

Nice sc fag.
Nice to see that you don't care enough to take 3 fucking seconds to fucking crop that shit.

Nope, fuck a 5.0

hi

Man if you don't shut the FUCK up

Can someone spare a smoke for a fine lady?

You need something or...

If digits my exgf will call telling me she can't live w/o me

This place blows man

Here you go my fine lady

Sweet, whose got the booze?

i smell no bacon

What's going on, fellas?

When do we compare wallet chain lengths?

And the smokes

At your service too

Just after we show off our butterfly knives

would you bang a child killer?

why am i here

>girl scout cookies were delivered today
I've got alllllll night to loiter

dubs...
Idk, are you sure you are not 5-0? You seem kinda fishy user

Casey is a smoking hot MILF

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
Mother Mother fuck
Mother Mother fuck fuck
Mother fuck
Mother fuck
Noise noise noise

hi

Alright, all of you step this way. Have your I.D.s ready.

guys chek out my patchy beard

Thankyou. You listen. I like you. You are the only one who listens. Why does nobody listen. Why is God not listening.

Check it out y'all

Yes. No questions asked

damn son, you almost got the cops called on us. chill.

any y'all got some drugs

wew thought you were a piggy for a second

we don't have to carry ID's officer. it's in the constitution.

It might be because you reintroduced your body to alcohol, after 3 or so months of not smoking or drinking your body recovers and cleans itself out and the reintroduction of alcohol could be the part giving you the problems.

A friend of mine gave up smoking for 4 months and when he started again he couldn't get hard for a while, so your body is probably still sensitive to the alcohol, but it'd still be good to try having a banana and getting some exercise.

Don't worry my negro. Would a cop be banging these hip swags?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

my nose is thirsty, if you know what i mean

gay boys

peace bitches

Hey guys? Listen, I don't want to be a... well a bitch, but would you mind keeping it down just a little? It's getting kind of loud and some of my customers are getting a little nervous. Kay?

Fucking asshole, let's run boys!

okay you don't are can poop your you are my a man I when you

God fucking damn it chris.

FUCK

Juggaaw phageronie

/thread.
l8r sk8rs

fuk

ho lee fuk its da po leeeeeeeeeeece!!!

V

This is just where begins

Run fellas run

You pigs are always bustin our nads man

What a relief. Do you got any wraps for this space dank?

Bail, it the cops!

Oh no, I left my doobe wraps at home. Let me go back, ile meet you here in a few minutes. Dont go anyware

Hiya folks how do I make an account on this website is this anything like Tumblr? omg lol :)

You need to upgrade to Sup Forums gold.

Type "gold" into the options field, and enter ALL of your credit card details and your email into your post. Don't worry, nobody will see your post but the Sup Forums administrators. Hope this helps. :)

Hey guys, what if we spray painted the "you mad white bois?" copypasta all over Obama's house? lol