Depressed and sick of life. No friends irl to turn to. Post something uplifting if you can, please

Depressed and sick of life. No friends irl to turn to. Post something uplifting if you can, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0&list=LLvXtePlbNNNoGgddjZ7vkog&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=kePAl0YbmbM
youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
youtube.com/watch?v=YrLnF7CQ8Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=eiZERq_gY4s
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
lego-star-wars.en.softonic.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0&list=LLvXtePlbNNNoGgddjZ7vkog&index=3

Go to church.

youtube.com/watch?v=kePAl0YbmbM

first time i've been to Sup Forums in years, kinda felt like i probably wouldnt be able to find a baw thread on Sup Forums.

No matter how hard life hits you, you just have to hit harder and push through the struggles user. Sure, you may be lonely. Sure, you may not like life. But if you stay strong and level headed, you'll make it through.

>you'll make it through.

this reminds me of a dumb christian motivational thing which says essentially god only gives you challenges he knows you can handle

if that was correct we would not have a word for suicides

It's going to get worse

no, it means you'll make it through because you're gonna fuckin wake up tomorrow, make coffee, and read about that one new hobby you're slightly interested in, but haven't made the time for yet.

Sometimes, whatever higher being is out there overestimates a person's ability to overcome life's challenges and it pains them too much. You're not that person.

Craigslist. I met someone on craigslist and now have a friend IRL, and no longer feel like an hero

cancer may be cured soon bud

lift weights

lift heavy weights

anyone else try to get through a good cry once every couple months, just to keep goin through? feels refreshing the next day

Understated host

not uplifting (although you might feel smarter)
funny tho

Happens to me when I reach peak withdrawal quitting booze and ciggs. I've made it past that phase long ago and it felt amazing. Hope I can do it again this time without hitting the bottle again.

Kek

Life gets better man. Although it may feel shitty at times, shit'll buff out man.

I only really cry when I'm stressing out, which makes me depressed after a while. It does set me on a path of doing stuff that is good for me though.
My bad periods are fewer and farer between as time goes on though, so I'm hopeful.

damn this is cheerful, i think we're fairly similar. it's gotten a lot better since i finished school, got a job, moved out, becoming self-sufficient.

recently started trying to cut down on drinking, step by step. i realize withdrawal is probably a bit associated with it, but the past week ive been worrying about my job since the office lost a couple project managers and development is slowing.

keep goin on guys

I remember a friend of mine who was a hardcore alcoholic and had been sober for about a year following lots of AA meetings. He said it takes about three months for the fog to clear at first. Half the battle is getting through that phase without relapsing I think.

Oh and whatever you do don't have an annoying girlfriend when going through that phase of recovery. I did before and boy does that ever just heap on more stress. I don't want to get into another relationship until I'm sober for a long ass time.

I used to be a massive pothead, I still smoke, but it's not on a self medicating level anymore. Sorting out my issues by asking for help helped me a lot. Keep on keeping on user.

cheers guys, ill make tea for the rest of the night instead of another beer

Last night I got drunk and tried to hit on an old lady. Just thought you might find that amusing.

Good on you user, enjoy your tea.

I believe in you, user :^) I hope you start feeling better soon

i did that to a widow one time. the worst part was, i continued after i found out she was a widow

just go on a pepe thread that cheers me up and shows that i don't need friends when i have rare pepes

Was it at least a hot old lady?

this helps.

not evening kidding i was depressed and just felt like i was going trough the motions of life.

sat down after getting stoned and went. fuck i am literally nothing. no job. no real friends. not even that good looking.

i might as well become something since i am nothing.

Here you go.

Something about it seamed taboo and made me want to do it. Glad I didn't succeed though, I'd be feeling pretty weird about that now.

If you want friends, maybe you should stop relating to a nazi frog. Also, you should get a hobby and leave Sup Forums.

Hard to say with the beer goggles on.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI

agreed

What's wrong with dating/having sex with a widow?
Did she respond positively?

Stop. Look around you.
Your life sucks, you say? So change it.
What can you sell? What can you use?
Do you have a passport? No? Get one. Do you have a usable skill? No? You have a computer. Learn one. Learn a language. Become a translator.

Leave.

The best thing about the world is that you don't have to be stuck anywhere. With six months of study and a few hundred bucks, you can go anywhere and do anything.

So go.

Do.

And stop bitchin', kiddo. Depression exists so that you can kick its face in with DETERMINATION.

She sort of did but then pushed me away as well. I find I get that a lot with drunk women anyway. One minute they're all over you and the next they're telling you to fuck off....then they're all over you....and on and on. Crazy bitches.

>What's wrong with dating/having sex with a widow?
kinda the fact that they tell you that. typically, if someone tells you a personal tragedy, it's either to tell you to fuck off, or please love me.

she didnt want me to love her

Huh, sounds like you avoided a bad time then.

Huh that kind of makes sense I guess. I would ask her which it was though.

It's really happening, my dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrLnF7CQ8Ac

We're making anime real. It's a lot of work, and the technology still needs developing. But we're actually gonna' make it a reality.

Yup. I walked her home and everything. But it just got annoying after a while. First she's pushing me away from the door so I wouldn't come in then she's blathering on and on and wont let me go. Make up your mind you silly old moo.

Here's an uplifting song (really):

youtube.com/watch?v=eiZERq_gY4s

You should have said that out loud, it would've been fun to hear about her reaction.

lol. Seriously. I'm way too patient.

You should do it next time and blame it on the drink if she get pissed.

(captcha is giving me signs, it just had me make an outline on an alcohol free zone sign)

Yeah it just reminds me of why I need to stop drinking alone at dives. I don't know why I still do it. Loneliness gets the better of me I guess.

OP here. Thanks for all the helpful suggestions. Part of my depression is neuro-chemical I'm sure, but a lot of it's situational. I used to lead a very comfortable life before I got into heavy use of drugs and alcohol. Have my addictions under control now, but can't afford to do anything fun due to employment barriers. I just browse b/ all day, listening to gloomy chick rock, frequently crying. Wish I had friends, a gf, a job. I think about suicide a lot because I feel rejected by society, but don't wanna put my fam through the pain of that, so I contemplate self-harming a lot. No license anymore, so it's hard to get around and do stuff. Have become a shut-in Neet, but I'm gonna try to join some groups and give online dating another whirl. Prob is I have infinite time to sit around and ruminate about how much of a failure I am.

You should look into some social hobbies dude.
I'm part of a roleplaying group and it's pretty nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
This always helps me.

Yeah. Or maybe bowling even. Old shitty habits are dying hard.

Bowling is fun, if you like that go for it.

GASS the jews

good band good song can we meme them into a nazi band?

one of the lyrics is literally "fuck the jews" lol

That is pussy talk my friend

And it is true if you try hard you will make it through

Son, u got a chuckle outta me :)

Yeah thanks. Sometimes I just need reminding that there are better ways of being social than getting hammered with a bunch of losers at the local dive bar. Less humiliating too.

Op i cannot recommend this enough

Something about lifting and exercise fucking obliterates sadness and depression

lego-star-wars.en.softonic.com

Yeah I enjoy bowling and pool, but the only opportunity I get to do these is occasionally through this psychosis intervention program I'm in. Being part of this program is another source of stress because I feel people stigmatize me for being in it. To make matters worse, I just got transferred to an acute care program, where workers come to my house 3 times a week to harass me. My worker said this is the 'beginning of the end', as most people stay in this program for the rest of their lives. My sex life has also been non-existent for a couple months. Even though I got a couple strippers' #'s and did lines with them recently, my mom won't let me bring them back to the house

OP right now im drunk and high as fucki, you should just do the fucking same

Well if it makes you feel any better, the only person I've had sex with for over 5 years is myself.

Wish I had the $ to. My bro-in-law says he'll smoke me a joint tonight sometime b4 bed

Ah strippers. Not worth the trouble! Yeah I could go out to all sorts of places to play music as I'm a pretty accomplished jazz guitarist but it comes with hanging out in bars too so it gets hard to not fall into the same old traps. Plus it would just be nice to do something completely outside of that as I've been doing it for years. What caused your psychosis?

Dont waste time and ask again for that joint it will worth it my dude

Also, it is your first time smoking?

It's gotten better now that I'm on anti-psychotics, but I used to be a hardcore conspiracy theorist, who always thought everyone hates me and is plotting against me because of things I've done in the past. Lost a lot of sleep over it

Die

Psychosis was probably caused by insane amounts of weed (I've cut back significantly) or MDMA (used to do it every weekend)

wtf
do you really thougt about that?
what do you do now? still spend time doing that

Not 1st time, been smoking for years, but get paranoia with high doses. I'm fine off one joint usually. Makes me happy

Life doesn't get easier. You just get stronger and change it to a way of living you desire. It's better to take advantage of the cards you have than to get upset about the ones your opponent was dealt.

Yeah that'll do it. I had a neighbour who has been on just about every drug known to man and he once said eventually you learn that there are no good drugs. Man I miss living clean and sober. Being half crazy gets exhausting.

get a life, or better yet build a fucking life.
work, study, talk to people, hang out with friends.
and im 90% sure you're drunk or high right now.
so get clean.
watch some Dr. Phil you'd get the picture.

Dr. Phil is hack though. It's better to recommend him to see a proper psychologist.

i don't care. i just watch and learn from other peoples mistakes. like don't let your 23 year old son stay at home and not pay rent.

>get paranoia with high doses
low.weight faggot

somebody's got feelings of inadequacy in the closet.

Feel better after having a joint