Ask a successful heroin addict anything

Ask a successful heroin addict anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ruined health
>successful

timestamps or death

ever tried to quit

/thread
smoke weed op you skinny white fuck

How are you successful. Like do you mean you're high-functioning?

>"a successful heroin addict"

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Define successful?

not dead yet

Don't heroin addicts measure their success by how fast they manage to anhero?

"I'm a succesful terminal cancer patient"

I do high level Gov contract work.

>successful heroin addict

Yeah right opiates are shit tier

One of my friends from work thought he was a successful heroin addict too, and by all means, anyone who didn't know about his habit, wouldn't have guessed.
I have even tasted the end of the dragon myself, and the sugar is sweet, but 3 months ago, he was sold fentanyl instead of heroin, and overdosed in his car. I miss my friend, and no matter how high functioning, or well adjusted you think you are on heroin, you will eventually fuck up.

How do you know you will stay well adjusted forever?

I miss my friend.

good for you babe

fucking clean your life

aka army corps of engineers and you're filling hesco barriers with a shovel

kk dud

that insulin syringe

>successful
>heroin addict
Pick one faggot

>successful
>iphone 4 charger
you sure bud?

Just started, done it probably 30 times now, once for 2 weeks straight now it's just like once a day for a few days, then a few days off, then once a day, few days off, kinda deal. Out of the 30 about 10 of them were from shooting up. I felt withdrawals after the two week bender but I've been pretty much fine since then. I kinda crave it, and want some tonight, but it's not too hard to say no. I could be fine for days I think. My question is; is this how it all starts?
>can't shoot myself up, no idea how
>woke up this morning and smoked a point almost instantly just bc I had it
>seems like if I have it I do it

I'm not a retard like your friend must have been, so I think I'll be okay.

here faggot

How long have you been using?

Chase or gun?

How much is your daily intake? (cash and amount of H)

Do you get high at work?

You've successfully become addicted to heroin. Big fucking deal. I hope you die soon.

checked

THIS IS NOT OP, IM OP... FUCKING STOP FAGGOT.....

That is EXACLTY how is starts.
Take it from a recovering addict, a $10 a day habit can very quickly turn into pawning your wife's engagement ring for a hit.

If you can get through the withdrawal symptoms now, do it. Not worth fucking your life away down that path.

I still smoke some now time to time, but it kills me not to touch that needle. I had to move away from easy access to needles just to quit using.

No one in the history of man kind has ever been a successful heroin addict.

Yes, I get "high" at work, I've been using opiates since I was 18ish, I'm now 28. I switched to heroin about two years ago. Because it's cheaper.

I'm not sure what you mean by chase or gun?

the reason I quoted high up there, is while don't get me wrong i feel the shit and it feels awesome, I don't get all nodded out, high, and non functional. My tolerance to opiates is astronomical. What I do as a pick me up, would kill probably everyone in this thread, they did it.

I do about a gram a day, I honestly don't spend that much on it, because I know other people that want it, so i get it for them, and my dealer gives me x amount of bags for getting rid of y amount of bags. I might spend 50-60 a week, depending on how slow my end of the business is

Government contractor my ass, more like chef at Wendy's. The surroundings in that picture looks like a dilapidated trailer. You probably scrape those burnt scraps on your 10$ coffee table during desperate times. Your "functioning" status won't last long, and in no time at all you won't be able to get out of bed unless your dealer picks up the phone. My functioning status lasted 3 years before shit hit the fan but I was doing scripts rather than junk.

You know where this will end OP.

My tolerance is way to high, so highly unlikely, plus even though it's high. I do a test shot, from each new batch.

its not hard to successfully be addicted to something

hell yeah OP, heroin is fucking amazing. I get out of the army in 20 days and im making sure my guy has an 8ball ready for me when i get back home.

how long you been using? and how many times have you over dosed

DUDE YOU ARE NOT OP,

you fuckers are ruining my thread, i don't care if you state your fucking story, but shit at least say "IM NOT OP IM A BIGGER FAGGOT THAT LIKES BIGGER DICKS"

As an irregular heroin user, how do you deal with teh constipation?

I'm not going to me up my good job like you did. Pills are worse than heroin.

OP AGAIN, LOLOLOL pussy cant shoot himself up. LOLOLOL im dying over here....no really... get me some narcan...jk

You can have the constitution of a fucking rhino. All you need is a bag from a batch with alittle too much fentynal to kill you, congrats on your advanced thinking.

>chase or gun

Sorry, UK fag.

Chase = smoke

Gun = needle

I usually just eat a big bowl of bran flakes before shooting up.

Army smart I can see.

>not an addict
>I switched to heroin about two years ago. Because it's cheaper.
sounds like an addict

Wilmington, DE is an interesting place

youtube.com/watch?v=VJDJs9dumZI
do you like this song brother

Top kek, believe what you want, they are desperate for computer ppl right now, ever since the DNC shit, and Podesta. Anyone that can get a sec clearance, they will fucking take. i dont really work for the gov, i work for a company that the gov highers. you know hwo contracts work right? Also fag quit telling me how long ill function, im 10 years into this opiate games, 2 years into heroin, I was on oxycodone/opana/fent/ literally any of the strong ones. so seriously quit telling me wtf is gonna happen, Im a fucking veteran to this shit..

Fuck off. I'll let Jesus take the wheel.

STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE ME FAGGOT

Shooting up dick, possible?
effects?

sounds like you are already circling the drain mate.
>highers
>hwo

wanna hear a story? I used to get fent patches a lot of them. I would put on two 75mcg patches and smoke 2 100mcg in about a 6 hour period... id take the 75s off the next morning.

also i had surgery last summer, it took 400mcg of fent to knock my ass out and i only weigh 135. I also woke up in so much pain, i got 16 mg hydromorphone shot, about an hour later, i drove my self home, because my mom had no clue where the fuck we were... Im not saying im invincible, im saying my chances of dying are pretty fucking slim

Whats your fastest cook up time?

...you dont see the insulin needle as clear as fucking day?

how did you get into heroin like give us the story of the events that happened to bring you down this path

I was like you. I did lots of different drugs and none had power over me. I could go as hard as I wanted, get bored, and leave it forever. Then I started doing opiates as a way to sleep and to kill pain. It was fun at first. I considered the times I had with my dope friends as some of the best. I was doing it when I wanted and stopping when I wanted. One day I went on a 2 night vacation with my gf. No big deal, a nice time away from home! I spent all day enjoying myself and that evening 36 hours later I was screaming in a shower and thrashing my arms. Oh I must have been sick with the flu I thought. I still have multiple cars, all my possessions, I'm fine! 2 years later I had no vehicles of my own, no real home, sold all my things, and was in the midst of a constant psychosis. I needed 200 dollars a day at my worst. Even my girlfriend of 6 years who stuck with my through it all and whom I terrorized couldn't imagine how much I needed just to be okay. Every 4-5 hours it was time for a 4-5 bag shot. I'm nearly two years clean now and back to racing open wheel, drag, and just bought another sport bike as a toy. You can't control it. No one can. Mark my words. You can't.

Do u take that drug for opioid constipation?

thanks asshole

Isn't H meant to make you chill? Kek

Cool man!

Um, I never said i wasnt an addict, in fact im pretty sure my OP says addict in it..................? are you fucking retarded???

I'm with ya. I typically use opana 40s IV. Ran out of money and only had meth left yesterday. Shot it all night and finally got my hands on some norcos. They were 7.5/750. I've ate 8 pills in the past 9 hours. I think I done killed myself lmao

>successful
>needs drugs
Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Also can i have your dealers number?

Sorry, autcorrect. Also my bad, I had no clue this a grammar board. I will do much better from now on Porfessor Faggot.

Um, I am OP. I'm not trying to be anyone else but OP......

This is Al. He od on the pot. I sad.

I'm OP. Stop.

By the way I never was hospitalized for an OD despite going unconscious for hours uncountable times. Once I did a two bag shot compared to my normal 5, cleaned up my works, put everything away, and the next thing I remember is my girlfriend on top of me screaming and hitting me. I had turned blue and was basically dead. She said she called the emts and I staggered up the stairs, ran down the street as the police were roaring up and hid in the woods while drifting in and out of consciousness. It can come that quick. Be careful, I can't talk any of you out if it. You make your own decisions, no matter how smart you are it's not about intelligence. It changes your brain chemistry and will make even a genius irrational. Stay safe.

No user. I am in fact op and I'd appreciate it if you'd quit.

I don't think I've ever timed it. I would say the quickest though would be. Right around 3-3.5 minutes. From cook to pulling needle out of my arm.

So do you use clean needles? Do you sterilize the site before injecting? What do you use to mix up the H?

>XD im pretending to be you xd isn't that funny
Fuck off.
you guys too. Go shitpost somewhere else

kekd and checkd

Does heroin give more tang to my hole?

Wait, what country are you in? U.S. made all acetamenophen containing opioid compounds limited to 325mg apap. And I used to eat 10-15 10/325 percocets in one handful. For months at a time, you'll be ok. For now, maybe years from now, you'll be fucked.

What movies do u like to watch after shooting up?

holy fuk

Also what is your plan when you inject a shit-ton of carfentanyl into your veins and overdose? Do you always inject with someone supervising?

ok this person ^ is OP (me)

this

I will answer both your posts here, needles are harder to get out here, they want you to have a insulin script. as you can see my needle is old af, but i never share if thats what youre asking. an no im mostly alone. but i always do a tiny test shot, when its new batchest coming. but my supplier is pretty consistant with his shit.

I never tried the heroins. is it like a field mouse sleeping under my balls?

>iphon
You know what a fucking tie off is??? Ya im so gonna use a new phones charger for that and break it (been there done that) so old ass phones charger it is...... do you into logic?

Did opiates for 17ish years thought I was and was pretty high functioning addict which I guess just means ovoid hold a job.then got endocarditis from bacteria infected dope or dirty needles had to have 2 open heart surgeries in which one heart valve was repaired and 2 were replaced. I suggest a different path for op but I been where he is and I know people aren't gonna quit till they are ready I just hope you don't totally ruin your health like I did. In ten or so years the replaced valves will have to be replaced again which will probably be the death of me because no insurance. Oh yeah hep-c too somehow even though I never really shared needles.

Why haven't you just Over doesed yet. Fucking piece of trash.

your friend was inadvertently poisoned. don't blame his heroin addiction

I'm Doing another shot, if you faggots wanna like see that, ill post some pics..

If you were to kill yourself, would you suggest heroin OD?

>hep c some how
>even though i never REALLY shared needles

ya user, im fucking clueless to how you got it.....

Shitty for liver but I been there and done that

OMG yes, I've tried it, sadly my tolerance is way to high to do it, I would need a shit ton, probably 2 grams in a shot, if not more.

but if you have no tolerance to opiates at all.. go get like a half gram, just to be sure. That's roughly 500mg. You will die smiling

Well I only ever used a bleached used rig that was my brothers and he is negative. I suspect a roommate might have used a cooker of mine even though he knows how careful I was and wouldn't want them too they always were careless and kind of
thought I was paranoid or something.or I might have gotten it from sharing snorting straws cause I didn't realize there was risk there. BTW how's the view from your high horse?

No such thing as successful addict just functioning addict

Now stfu get off Sup Forums and buy my dope.

I need to reup shut up make me rich,

sorry about your friend, friendo.

Maybe I won't try heroin after all.

See

How did you start bangin?

get a new rig, jesus dude that shit has been used atleast 20 times.

Make a webm satan

what's the nsa thing?

Well I am OP, so I am high on a really nice dragon. But it's a p. good view, and sorry if you took that personal. I'm just an asshole all around. Didn't mean any harm by it. And ya it was probably the cooker thing, or a cotton. As long as every part of that rig, that gets blood in it, came into contact with bleach for 30+ seconds. It killed everything, I bleach my own needles. for infection reasonings. I would overkill it though, and would leave bleach in the chamber over night. and ontop of that i stuck it in a glass of bleach.

and do you have any evidence for sorthing straws? I mean I'm open minded and am willing to change it. But I just don't see that/ at all.