I quip when it's useful

I quip when it's useful

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that why you did it redundantly at the end of BvS?

Nice new meme there, bud

Can someone soop his eyes really small and his head really big?

Oh look we've entered the second phase where they have to update the costume to sell more toys from this movie
Also the flat black look makes it look retarded with those white eyes.

If there is a 1% chance that quips can improve our box office performance then we must take it as an absolute certainty

why is batman quipping? why can't wonder woman speak engrish? why is aquaman khal drogo? why is flash a meme? why is nigger?

His face looks so fucking dumb in that mask

At least Bales and Keatons mask looked menacing. I would just laugh if i saw this guy

Stylistically, I wish they went with the mirrored lenses for his regular costume as well. His eyes are too small

Has anybody in Gotham noticed that both Batman and Bruce Wayne have a large mole on their cheek?

>I quip when it's profitable

ftfy

More meme or more quip?

I NEED FRENS

No-one sees Batman in enough light or for long enough to make the connection.

If you see Batman, chances are he's about to beat the shit out of you, or is rescuing you from a traumatic event

There's something different about Batman's suit and I can't put my finger on it. Is it just that it was always pitch black when he showed up in BvS?

It's more padded, likely because of added danger

It was gray in BvS
Now it's black like every other Batman movie costume Also some armor pads

is it a quip when it's not even funny?

specially when it isn't funny

Affleck's remark, "I'm real when it's useful," at first sight adheres to the postmodern solipsistic and relativistic modes. This is confirmed by Terrio when questioned about his research for Justice League, which included "red- and blueshifts in physics". However, on further inspection, Affleck's comment simultaneously reinspects Husserl's and Wittgenstein's "form of life". This invariably leads to a more pragmatic worldview, as Pierce declares "Consider the practical effects of the objects of your conception. Then, your conception of those effects is the whole of your conception of the object."
Affleck further confirms the pragmatic totality when approaching Miller and Momoa:
>"So you're fast."
>"You can talk to fish."
Reality as it operates in Snyder films, isn't subservient to language, they work in tandem. This leads as back to Eastern philosophy, the Hinduist Guru Mantra becomes another mythopoetical jigsaw piece in the totality of Justice League. As Brody succintly observed, "Even at his most pedestrian or bombastic, Snyder makes a far more engaging film than Christopher Nolan (an executive producer of “Batman v Superman”) ever did—because Nolan presumes to know and to show, whereas Snyder wants to see. Even his slender philosophical world seems like he’s discovering it, not delivering it."

>muh tone

>I failed him in life...I won't fail him in death
>Superman's selfless sacrifice is the spark of Batman's rebirth into light and the dawn of a new golden age of heroism.
>Chris Terrio says this is the intention even before BvS releases
>Dawn of Justice...literally the night is darkest before the dawn.
>First picture of the Justice League features the sun rising in the background

Why are people claiming that Justice League being lighter is anything other than what was always intended? Are people really this dense?

Chris Terrio:
>At that moment, I thought, “I’m not done with this yet. I want to go back and keep telling the story.” “Batman v Superman” is a bit of an “Empire Strikes Back” or “Two Towers” or any similar middle film in a trilogy. The middle film tends to be the darkest one. I do think from “Man of Steel” through “Justice League,” it is one saga really.

>I expect “Justice League” will be tonally not quite as dark as “Batman v Superman.” From that point of view, I felt compelled to go back and try to lift us and myself into a different tonal place because I think when you write a darker film, sometimes you want to redeem it all a bit.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/11/inside-chris-terrios-vision-for-batman-superman-and-justice-league/

I want to sock you in the tooth, fucko.

Seriously. I laugh every time I see a picture of him, it's absurd. His whole costume looks so fucking dumb

wtf i love quips now

How do you explain the entire trailer being as dark as BvS and MoS then, you fucking faggot?

It just has rock music and quip quip quip

What's fish nigger holding? A quincedent?

Amazing true kino

really makes you think

>2 quips in a 2 hour 40 minutes/3 hours film
>redundant

I don't know if it's just me (because I'm very lonely) but is cyborg trying to do robotic mannerisms like Robocop in the teaser?

>I thought she was with jew

Bah-Dum-Shotgun

>Arthur Curry...
>I heard you can meme to fish

it was a good quip it made me laugh fuck off shill

OH SHIT

I don't think making a retarded laugh is that hard

the problem isn't being dark, is being literally marvel

Why does he look so shitty here? His suit was fucking perfect in BvS. What s wrong here

the suit is black now

ITT: Sad little autistic cunts with no sense of fucking humour

>I need.....super friends
>we're more of a justice league

Really Joss Synder?

kek

IS THE NEW WONDER WOMAN FILM GOING TO HAVE MORE QUIPS IN IT GRANDPA

oh shit kekkels