Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtMayiz-18Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how it does stuff

I like the high it gives me, i'm a stoner

howso newfag

pretty stupid.
I don't mind if you like it though.

I love it. But you're still a fucking commie peice of shit. KYS commie!!!.

I thought that said cannibals

I love it! It's the reason for me to get up in the morning! I want nothing more than to spread it worldwide so we can finally make the world a better place.

Oh, wait - cannabis. I thought you said communism.

>Whats Sup Forumss opinion on cannabis?

The feelings that come with being high are great when i smoke

>2017
>not smoking weed
Kys

It's for degenerates. I'm still not sure if weed makes you stupid or if stupid people smoke weed, but 99% of the stoners I've met are dumbfucks. Also if you're a communist who thinks the CCCP would have approved of your drug addiction, you're dead wrong. You'd be doing 15 years in a hard labor camp.

Here in Russia, you're either a poor addict degenerate or an educated decent person who hates drug users.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtMayiz-18Q

I could get mad but you are not even going to remember it

>weed = bad
>vodka = good and good for you

ok

I don't drink.

>Having this level of culture

ha ha ha

Jesus would for sure wear that shirt. I love that commie bastard.

I can tell you are very uneducated.

none of my cannabusiness

I'm sure you can, Captain GED.

You are very uneducated

I'm an electrical engineer. I've plenty of education.

so you are a economic slave

I taught my dog to do tricks for my amusement, but I wouldn't call her educated.

No, I am a free man who lives a good life without fear. I chose my occupation because it is what I like to do. I haven't got a need for the artificial happiness because I draw self worth from within. You are pathetic.

You should educate yourself on the meaning of words.

ed·u·cat·ed
ˈejəˌkādəd/
adjective
adjective: educated

having been educated.
"a Harvard-educated lawyer"
resulting from or having had a good education.
"educated tastes"
synonyms: informed, literate, schooled, tutored, well read, learned, knowledgeable, enlightened; More
intellectual, academic, erudite, scholarly, cultivated, cultured;
datedlettered
"her assistant was an educated and creative young man"

ed·u·cate
ˈejəˌkāt/
verb
past tense: educated; past participle: educated

give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to (someone, especially a child), typically at a school or university.
"she was educated at a boarding school"
synonyms: teach, school, tutor, instruct, coach, train, drill; More
guide, inform, enlighten;
inculcate, indoctrinate;
upskill;
formaledify
"it's nearly impossible to educate children who hate being in school"
provide or pay for instruction for (one's child), especially at a school.
give (someone) training in or information on a particular field.
"the need to educate people to conserve water"

>give intellectual, moral, and social instruction to

And that's precisely what 99% of you far-right-wing engineers are missing. Intellectual, moral, and social instruction.

I'm not far right. Project much? This isn't about politics. This about idiots like yourself having children which is the societal equivalent of taking a massive shit in the gene pool.

>m-m-muh master race genetics

Yeah, why are you trying to hide your ideology? The light make you scurry back into the wall like a cockroach?

you newfags are anti weed. die

Again, you're projecting. I don't care about race, only intelligence. If you have an IQ under 100, you should not reproduce. You're still stuck on the "everyone who doesn't agree with must be the thing I hate" mentality, so I suggest you refrain from breeding.

This.

Don't mind my friends doing it around me personally not interested in trying it

Yeah, pitiful cowards like you who see lying to advance the ideology you can't even own up to as justified seem like a much greater genetic weakness for our species.

You're so wrapped up in yourself that anyone who doesn't fit into your far right/far left narrative is automatically a liar, since no one could ever hold alternative views. I think you need to check yourself because you've just gone full retard.

I can respect that

Yeah, because normal, well-adjusted people who aren't far-right reactionaries are obsessed with muh genetics. Take that shit back to Stormfront, you disgrace. Lenin would put a bullet in your ass personally.

Lenin would shoot you before he shoots me. The CCCP was really into eugenics research. You obviously know nothing about history. Another lesson from history you should learn is that the revolutionaries that put communist governments in place are then executed. It happened here, in China, in Korea. All you need to do is Google it, retard.

Yes, because feudal nations aren't ready for communism. Lenin realized that the proletariat required for economic democracy didn't exist, so he decided that the communist party would have to oversee a period of state capitalism and industrialize in the name of the future proletariat. How about instead of googling, you read an actual book, retard? Oh, let me guess - you're too smart to have to learn anything knew. Honestly, you're so pathetic it makes me laugh.

>Yes, because feudal nations aren't ready for communism. Lenin realized that the proletariat required for economic democracy didn't exist, so he decided that the communist party would have to oversee a period of state capitalism and industrialize in the name of the future proletariat.

All I see here are a bunch of buzzwords strung into a long line of drivel shat out by an emotional teenager who hasn't the slightest clue what he's speaking about.

>How about instead of googling, you read an actual book, retard?

You can't deflect this back onto me, else you look like a complete mouth breather.

Now take your asshurt, fold it up, and put it in your pocket for a moment. Answer me this: why is eugenics a bad thing? If there was a way to prevent certain diseases or birth defects, why would you be opposed to that?

Hard mode: Don't give an answer based around the fact that a eugenics program would have prevented your birth.

TRUMPS GONNA LOCK UP ALL YOU POTHEADS LOL

>All I see here are a bunch of buzzwords strung into a long line of drivel shat out by an emotional teenager who hasn't the slightest clue what he's speaking about.

Yeah, it's my fault you can't read and you refuse to even consider ideas that challenge your primitive worldview. And you think you're "educated", fucking lol.

>why is eugenics a bad thing?

Once again, we're supposed to believe you're not a right-wing nationalist reactionary? Take your unjustified belief in your omniscience and get the fuck out, you lying nazi piece of shit.

it's a plant. some people eat it. some people smoke it. some people are angry at people who eat and smoke it.