Is it safe to go visit Jordan?

As a half-white Muslim, I'd like to know if Jordan is a safe country to visit, and do they like foreigners there? If not, would they like me since I'm a Muslim too?

C'est pas ici que t'auras une réponse sérieuse, Mohamed.

Oh sérieux? Bon bah ok, merci quand même Ulrick

>half-white Muslim

No such thing

You're a shitskin, stop larping

My mom fell for the Muslim man so... sorry for you
Btw gtfo go pack to >>Sup Forums

>As a half-white Muslim, I'd like to know if Jordan is a safe country to visit
Yes
If you avoid certain border areas and refugee camps
But few months ago there was an islamic terrorist attack in some crusader castle in karak (in like a decade after 2006 bombings)
>and do they like foreigners there?
Sure
Hospitality is one of the most important things in jordanian culture
However, if you look visibly european some shop keepers might raise prices for you since people think western = rich

>French flag
>I'm Muslim

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA every time

Did the ruins got destroyed? Cause I want to came here mostly for the ruins.

>if you look visibly european some shop keepers might raise prices for you
Well I have tanned skin, dark hair but green eyes and freckles, I don't know if it's considered european in your country

No
They just shot a few people

K thanks
Hope I can see Petra soon

Welcome ^^

>My mom fell for the Muslim man so
JIHAD'D

Totally

i look like a turk, is there a chance i won't get scammed price-wise?

>half white arab

Fuck off, Ahmed, you will never be one of us.

Shut up french cunt, your laughable French pride don't have any value here, you're not on Sup Forums, seems like nowadays french whitos prefer to act black and arab than white.

>Shut up french cunt

make me, you stupid shitskin

you don't belong in Francie, get the fuck out

>seems like nowadays french whitos prefer to act black and arab than white.

Nay.

I do, and I'll always be, no matter how much it makes you old natives angry, not even to mention that my mother is a French native
But don't worry, more and more "shitskins" (90% of white people want to have a "shitskin" tho) are coming in your country and you'll only have your eyes to cry. Cunt, you think you can establish colonies all over the world without getting a little payback?
No, so take this payback and shut up, it's already too late for you

Fuck off, you will never be french, your mother is a bitch who betrayed her race and her people, she doesn't deserve to be considered french.

We will stop you, shitskins, one day, every white person will suddenly become smart and kick the shit out of you.

Post your face with timestamp now. Want to see a true member of the "master race"

I never said the white race was the "masterace".

I just want shitskins to get the fuck out of my country.

(you will also have to go back, Mehmet)

>getting spooked by the delirium of race

Pathetic

>Thinking race exists
>Thinking the "French race" or the "French de souche" is a thing
>Implying France never was a place of genetic mixing between ethnic groups

If you want "shitskins" to gtf out of your country, your ancestors should've stayed in their country in the first place and not going on a colonialist adventure, and you already forgot French crisis when France TOLD STRANGERS TO COME to rebuild France?

Just leave, we all know behind your screen you're nothing more than an old cunt crying everytime he sees an arab or a black in the streets.
"Shitskins" and "Niggers" will stay in your country until you die Ulrick.