Rym review

>rym review
>it's a bunch of cringey personal anecdotes loosely related to the music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GrEPadG0pQk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

someone post the review

That's pretty much all Sup Forumscore. The teenagers on this just have to let you know how much Loveless or LYSF is "intertwined" with their melodramatic life.

It's a bad review, but the autistic shitfit on the right is worse.

here's the same guy's review of midnight city
he dosen't even seem to be aware there's other, better m83 out there

he also gets pissy about anti-trump songs because they're anti-trump and considers sun bat her a 5.0

what a cuck

Imagine getting this assblasted over something so unimportant

It really seems like the entire spiel is about "Fuck, it's a 5." and nothing else in the review.

The grand daddies of irrelevant horrible reviews that get lots of favorites for no reason are
1). ozzystyle's YS review
2). marsbars' Idler Wheel review
3). That one review of Elliott Smith - New Moon
4). anything written by telephone junkie

>ozzystyle's YS review
is that the one where he makes that weird fantasy story about dating joanna newsom

>rym review
>it's an autstic deconstruction of every single aspect of the album which is rated and put into some weird mathematical formula to give the final rating

yes

Damn source on this beauty?

She calls herself Syrian Girl

>"legitimate" publication review
>I had never even seen a shooting star before

tfw no passionate, anti zionist, anti globalist, syrian nationalist gf

forgot video

youtu.be/GrEPadG0pQk

this is the most autistic thing I've ever seen on this website

This is why I don't publish my reviews. I know it's pathetic nitpicking so I keep it to myself.

i just use rym to catalogue music and give my personal ratings on things. the majority of the reviews are awful, and almost every album has an average rating of 3.5~. so there really is no point in caring

and yeah, reviews where it's just some random shit that has nothing to do with the music actually makes me want to jump off a cliff

>Thom Yorke slowly beat on a grand piano, singing, eyes closed, into his microphone like he was trying to kiss around a big nose.

>and almost every album has an average rating of 3.5~
This isnt even remotely true what? Most albums are around 3.2.

EW

>tfw my reviews are never posted here

Does that mean I'm doing it right guys?

>and almost every album has an average rating of 3.5~
And?

"""""""""girl"""""""""""""

Does anyone have any more gems?

get hit by a truck you fucking idiot

>Reddit

I don't know whats more pathetic, the review or the fact someone took their time to make that image.

Fucking christ. Out of all the absolutely awful reviews on RYM, this autist chooses that one to criticize?

if every album is rated almost the same, whats the point of an overall rating
is this a joke?

But every album isn't rated almost the same. There're thousands of albums on that site rated above a 3.5.