Hey guys, got friendzoned by this girl I love.. Apparently, she went out with some stupid autistic fuckboy...

Hey guys, got friendzoned by this girl I love.. Apparently, she went out with some stupid autistic fuckboy.. She also told me she only considered me as a friend even tho she obviously didn't.. I love her cause she's really cute and likes not too normie music. Oh, and she sings.
Music for this feel?

Bitches aint shit - dr. Dre

#justhighschoolthings

Make this shit on r9k you fucking loser no one cares about your shit, we all have our own shit. Fuck you and all the retards who makes these threads all day. This is why you are friend zoned

Wait what's your name?

>she went out with some stupid autistic fuckboy
holy fucking shit dude

fuck back off to /r9k/

inb4 some nu male or roastie says the friend zone doesn't exist because they saw a tumblr text post with 100k notes saying it didn't

I don't post often tb h
Max, why?
classic, the nigga's chatting my bro's gf (prob other girls too)
i don't browse that shit

Max, I'm sorry. You might not understand right now but, size matters.

read the sticky, if you're here for the feels then go to /r9k/

Oh, my dick's mighty fine. She's not that type girl tho.

This . Seriously fuck off OP. Feels threads are a major part of the cancer killing Sup Forums . No one cares about your problem. That's not why we're here

Emoe was all about the feels :^(

Bill Withers entire album that contains Grandma's Hands and Ain't No Sunshine

TOPKEK

>she went out with some stupid autistic fuckboy
Out played by an aspie fuckboy

You should kill yourself

Yeah OP I can see why she would pick an autistic kid over you, you seem like you suck.

There's a ton of music for this feel. The fact that you're posting an American Football picture means you're well aware of the whole fucking genre.

friend zone doesn't exist stop whining about how you can't pick up girls

wasnt me, and how does it not exist lmao?
ye..