You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise...

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise, it’s crawling toward you. You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

Because I am a robot.

well how come i be there?

What

Why would I do that to the tortoise without a reason in the first place?
I guess I want to cook it for food?
Honestly I don't even remember how this test works...

I like tortoises. I wouldn't have turned it over in the first place. And if I did, I'd roll him over again in a jiffy because he's gotta be pretty stressed about the ordeal.

Tortoises are chill. Let 'em be.

Is it human to question the premise of the question? To ask why we did something, if we're then asked to justify the action?
If someone denies the core premise of the question, is that a pass or fail?

Why the fuck would I be in a desert when I can praise Kek here and now?

whats a tortoise?
is it like a turtle?

Yes

How high are you right now?

Let me tell you about my mother

The question was to highlight " the game".

The robot in blade runner asked is a tortis like a turtle. Lol

Do you answer rhetorical questions too, that would be the first sign of a robot.

Its called a pilgrimage asshole

Id leave it turned over. I generally favor doing the wrong thing. Id probably feel the urge to watch it struggle.

The tortoise is you and you are god. You torture the tortoise because god tortures you. You are god.

Wtf is wrong with you

Nag nig i'm ignoring the fucking Tortoise.

yes

Cos i wanna drink its juice nigga it hot as fuck in here an all the sand n shiet everywhere nigga dying of dehidrashun

A train leaves Seattle at 4pm going 200kp/h. By the time it reaches Spokane roughly 450km away it is going half the speed of sound. Judging by it's acceleration when will the train achieve Mach 4, and when will it reach New York ?