youtube.com/watch?v=2gIEO-ON8QE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwld86XndSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Springsteen's discography in a nutshell:

>hurrr let me rip off dylan
>now let me rip off funk rock, oh and i have a new york accent now
>now let me rip off heartland rock, oh i have a midwestern accent now
>now let me rip off hard rock, oh i have a mid atlantic accent now
>now let me rip off a variety of different pop rock styles and varispeed my voice up to make it sound younger and more accessible
>now let me rip off folk and country and the band Suicide and write songs about rural people living hard lives just like me even though i have millions in the bank
>now let me rip off tom petty and synthpop, oh i have a southern accent now
>now let me write shitty adult contemporary synthpop and soft rock ballads
>now let me do the same thing again, oh i have a california accent now
>mix and match all of the above for the rest of his career
>oh i have an irish accent on this song for some reason
>let me write an album about 9/11 so i be relevant again and make $$$$$

Badlands

youtube.com/watch?v=W2X0Gf9jfz8

Change and variety are good things.

That's a close second for me.

Don't reply to him. It's the same autist who would rather copy and paste some bullshit into every Springsteen related thread instead of, you know, going into a thread he likes and talking about something he likes. Probably a very miserable person. Don't give them attention and move on.

look mom i posted it again xd

Backstreets

Speaking of which, how many singers here try different accents? I have a nasaley midwest accent, so I'm partial to going for Gram Parsons and Stan Rogers in particular.

RAMROD

thunder road
where do i go after born to run btw

i definitely try to match the accent of whoever i'm listening to if i'm singing along, no matter what accent

Darkness on the Edge of Town

>Stan Rogers
My dude. I've never seen that name posted on Sup Forums before in 10 years. You can't call yourself Canadian until you've stood on the rocks of Peggy's Cove and listened to Stan Rogers.

He's the most Canadian motherfucker ever to exist. Do you know of any rare Stan Rogers stuff? Another honorable Canadian motherfucker.

Nothing rare unfortunately. This album though I've probably played 100 times. I don't think you need to be Canadian to like it but man if you ARE Canadian and don't like it I dunno what to say. Maritime folk is truly based.

Thanks.

It pisses me of that Wisconsin is shitting on Canada unreasonably.

Is that a thing? I love America. I don't know why hostility should ever exist between us. We are nearly identical culturally.

boy that new single protesting Trump really triggered you didn't it.

Why does everyone blame Eddie Vedder for yardling when it was obviously Bruce?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iaca30QbOo

Because Vedder took it to another level

youtube.com/watch?v=2gIEO-ON8QE
youtube.com/watch?v=Pwld86XndSY

Yeah, Canada passed some regulation to make it harder for them to buy US milk. Wisconsin is obviously having a shitfit, but I don't blame Canada. If America is going to go full protectionist, it ought to get it right back.

Oh. Well that's a shame. It's sad how relations have become since Trump's election. I'm waiting for that motherfucker to make his trip to Ottawa. Every President's first trip is always to Ottawa. President Bush wen't to Mexico first and I still remember that bullshit.

Badlands or Darkness obviously

But Stapp took it to a whole new level, why don't we ignore Vedder then, if we're ignoring Bruce because he didn't do it at Vedder's level?

Because Stapp was ripping off Vedder

Hungry Heart is a legitimately fucking beautiful song, I don't care how many "2cool4pop" fags shit on it.

Bruce's pop songs are really, really good. If you can listen to Dancing in the Dark and not enjoy yourself there's something wrong with you.

Nah i love that one