Which are your favorite songs for breakups, deceptions, failures... feeling like an complete sadboy?

Which are your favorite songs for breakups, deceptions, failures... feeling like an complete sadboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUKd2j8O8oM
lmgtfy.com/?q=twin fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=v-iGnYg4_M8
open.spotify.com/user/intuitivekoala/playlist/0tiDIgZCM3hNJOSQsuEzXb
youtube.com/watch?v=h6UKDnCd5Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-zfZ4HJQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0
youtube.com/watch?v=3SHdUOIfPag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The entirety of Sprained Ankle, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=sUKd2j8O8oM

all of twin fantasy

all of it

don't bother. I made a thread yesterday asking for recs in this vein and got nothing but a torrent of abuse from autistic chavs who seem inherently offended by the prospect of asking for music recs on a music discussion board. apparently the MD culture of 'sharing the love' that we've been pounded with by the degenerate media for the last 20+ years is nothing more than a phoney lie - in reality these are bitter, lonely individuals. they don't want to share anything - they wear their musical taste as a fashion accessory, little more than a trophy... a monument to their wasted years of subhuman behaviour. they are vile, nasty vindictive scum. oxygen thieves, every last one of them.

the reality of course is that they realise their genre is on surface deep - the reason they can't provide more obscure recs is that there is nothing else of worth to discover. just keep listening to the 10 or 20 albums from this joke genre that well-adjusted humans agree actually matter, safe in the knowledge that you are a vastly superior human with vastly superior tastes

link?

Are you the guy who shit himself all over that sad feels thread a couple days back? Saying everyone sharing sad/depressing music had shit-tier entry level taste and your taste was way better than everyone else's?

lmgtfy.com/?q=twin fantasy

youtube.com/watch?v=v-iGnYg4_M8

Everything on this Spotify playlist is pretty much what you want open.spotify.com/user/intuitivekoala/playlist/0tiDIgZCM3hNJOSQsuEzXb

>this video is unavaiable.

oh no! if only youtube had a search function

Citizen - Tracking time
The angels of light - Untitled love song
Radiohead - No surprises (or Let down)
Teen suicide - Doing all the things I used to do with people part 2
Starry cat - I think you're really beautiful (or Starry cat)
American football - Stay home
Pill friends - Suffering
The smiths - Asleep
Aaron West and the roaring twenties - Divorce and the american south

search it in her bandcamp, m8

youtube.com/watch?v=h6UKDnCd5Ho

Everybody Hurts - REM.

great album

the guitar is pretty nice, but I'm not into the drumbeat :(

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ-zfZ4HJQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0

I don't know why, but this song always makes me feel a little depressed/nostalgic.

basic as fuck I know but Give Up

then I think you'll like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=3SHdUOIfPag

I actually wanted insight into why all the "- topic" types of videos are unavaiable all the time.

holy fucking shit dude

Death Cab for Cutie, and Richard Edward's new album.

Holy fuck, user. This is amazing. I wasn't expecting to hear something that good.
Thanks.

Raps that don't need a chorus to be great.

Jay Electronica - Exhibit A
Jay Electronica - Exhibit C
MF Doom (Madvillian) - Accordion

Those are just some of my favourites. Sup Forums feel free to expand on this I'm in need of new music like this.

Huh. Not bad, not bad at all.