Trump is going to make Germany pay lmfao

Trump is going to make Germany pay lmfao.

How do krauts and euros feel about coffing up some protection money to trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-ancestry-forefathers-kallstadt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismuth
bundeswehr-journal.de/2016/haushalt-wehretat-um-102-milliarden-euro-aufgestockt/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-10/angela-merkel-verteidigung-ausgaben-bundeswehr
n-tv.de/politik/Merkel-will-Militaerhaushalt-fast-verdoppeln-article18016056.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germ cucks on suicide watch

>tfw not in NATO

Germany already pays us money to keep bases there. Trump is just shitposting to try and distract everyone from the fact that he was petty enough to not shake Merkel's hand.

oh yes, just like mexico is paying for the wall and nothing in the us federal budget is spent on it
just like a total immigration ban happened and stuck
i'll believe it when i see it senpai

He can't shake her hand because going macho on a woman an pulling her would be looked down even by Sup Forumstards.
At the same time if he does nothing he spreads the roomer that Leafman has destroyed him to his core on handshaking.

I'm all for it

this is gonna get used as an argument for creating Germany's EU army

leafman absolutely did.

i bet he's self conscious as fuck about his tiny little hands wrapping around another hand now.

So NATO is a protection racket. I'm glad he made it clear.

Why does Trump hate Germany so much? Is he ashamed of his German heritage?

KEKED

Germans are literally insufferable. People think Brits are smug, but Germans take smugness to a whole new level.

If Trump cares so much about the defense of human life, why doesn't he close Guantanamo Bay? Or abolish the death penalty and actually follows human rights conventions? Or just pull the American soldiers out of Germany and send them where they're actually needed?
It's kind of funny how Trump gets along really well with Israel's PM, but has problems with Germany
really makes you think

They pay for the bases but they do not pay for NATO

It's mutual.

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-ancestry-forefathers-kallstadt/

He is hurting our right wing party AFD because the media is 100% against Trump and your average German eats it up. So (((he))) is ensuring that we get a left wing government next.

>If Trump cares so much about the defense of human life, why doesn't he close Guantanamo Bay?

There is no human life in Guantanamo Bay.

>((((((((((((((AFD))))))))))))))))

That would be HILARIOUS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bismuth

>why doesn't he close Guantanamo Bay?
We can't find anyone to take the prisoners that are left. No country wants them.

I mean, if we can reach all the way up to you on that high-horse, Germany-kun, perhaps you can take the last handful of sandnigger terrorists we have kicking around in Cuba.

It is the truth though, German media is obsessed with Trump and have exclusively covered him negatively. The average German likes to think of himself as the pinnacle of this world and likes to think of the average American as the garbage of this planet while eating up every tiny bit of shit the American culture industry puts out.

So Trump has overshadowed local events now here for a while and people here are 90% against Trump in the polls which hurts our right wing party as they have similar goals.

The funny thing is that you don't have to hate Trump to think that the average American is the garbage of the planet. When I think of the average American, i think of all those SJWs and tumblr feminists

I don´t want to pay more money to a nation that hates us. American troops should get the out of my country and NATO can die.

That is good

A leftist Germany is a Germany that will bailout us again

>germs are THIS mad about having to pay denbts

I personally don't get why Europe is cucked it can't have its own defense treaty

You're too busy spending money on giving free things to brown people

Entrusting the eternal kraut with an army didn't work out so well before.

It could, theoretically, but most European nations don't want to spend the money necessary to develop and maintain their militaries. A Pan-European alliance without the US and Canada would run into similar problems down the road anyway as Britain and France step up to become the dominant members of the alliance.

How's that poverty going?

He's right IMO. Everyone should contribute their fair share to NATO, and seeing the state our army is in, it's a good thing that he's pushing us in this regard.

you do understand that the main reason for Germany to be an economic wonder is that the state dont have to pay for its military?

Same for Japan

pay denbts

I'm fine with that. We entered a contract and our leaders can't just decide to not pay for a service.

Also fuck Merkel.

PAY DEBTS

How cucked can you be? NATO doesn't have any legal obligations to pay for being included into it.

We do pay though, last year 11% of the state budget went to the military. Also how is that related to our economic performance?

oportunity cost, what you dont spend on your military you can spend on tax cut, investment, social service etc...

I´m not just mad. I´m fucking raging. How can my government be so spineless that it cooparates with a nation that looks down on us and insults us?
I want this cucked bitch Merkel and her monkeys out of my country.
I always thought americans were good and honest people and that they respect and like us, but after seeing their true face I just want Yellowstone to erupt.

kek,

since when do you have to pay to the NATO?
you have to spend a certain amount of your money for defense, which germany may have failed in the past time, but you dont pay to the NATO VIP club.

is trump really that uneducated?

Yeah, since Japan is doing so well

Oh wait.

>I always thought americans were good and honest people

The thing is, we've been planning on increasing the military spending for some time now, just because he acts like he's the reason for it, doesn't mean he actually is.

Why don't you take them?

We will just do it like the US and designate a large part of our national research as military related and put things like flood protection and waterway maintenance under the military's command.

>telling people to pay their debts makes you evil
Stop being a parasite.

>debts
>yes, hello, I love to show how uneducated and I am!

pay debnts

pay your fucking denbts Klaus

It says recommended. There is no law or obligation to actually spend that much.

>>debts
>>yes, hello, I love to show how uneducated I am!

>just because he acts like he's the reason for it, doesn't mean he actually is.

>eurocucks

>jews control your media
>average german eats that shit up with a spoon
>average german supposedly has IQ over 100

kek, and you once called yourselves the master race

reel in your idiot already, Americans

If they would just tell me to pay debts I would gladly pay for it.
I would really like to secure worldpeace under the american flag, but when these fuckers constantly tell me that they hate me then I´m not gonna pay anything.

The jews support trump

>not revelling in your chance to finally spam "pay denbts" at Germans
what a boring cunt you are

bundeswehr-journal.de/2016/haushalt-wehretat-um-102-milliarden-euro-aufgestockt/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-10/angela-merkel-verteidigung-ausgaben-bundeswehr
n-tv.de/politik/Merkel-will-Militaerhaushalt-fast-verdoppeln-article18016056.html
>Hi, my name is Trump and I actually have no influence on anything

pay debts

We do take them. That's why they're sitting in Guantanamo, a US base...

Says Belgium

I'm not in the mood to meme, my tummy hurts

Pay denbts already, you won't slither away from this.

Why are Germans so bad at paying debts?

nice try faggot, im greek, im in belgium for the football match against them next week

pay your motherfucking debts

>all articles are from 2016
>for some time now

Deported from Germany, and his family was ashamed of being German because of the anti-German sentiment after WW2.

pay debts

Why are Germans such ungrateful leeches? To think we gave them a chance. Pay denbts Hans.

>be german
>don't pay denbts

>Everytime the news reports something that I do not like it's FAKE NEWS

kek, he's so unfit for politics it's hilarious.

let's just enjoy the ride.

>debtmoney

wew

No. Not gonna happen.
What are you going to do about it?

>debtmark

pay debts

nah, he's always hated fake JEWS, i mean fake news

pay debts

Name one reason why we should pay.

No. Kill yourself Ikigay.

because you have debts

pay denbts

No more NATO for you, krautboy.
Enjoy the cheeki breeki putin deeki in your buttcheeki.

Name one reason why not paying debts is okay

PAY DEBT HANS

because nobody's going to take your European army seriously if Germany continues to prove completely incapable of military competence

>I just want Yellowstone to erupt.

soon

>be German
>get lectured by a fucking Greek re: debnts

pay debts kraut

>Enjoy the cheeki breeki putin deeki in your buttcheeki

Is Germany the most cucked nation on Earth?

>be German
>bully Greece for denbts
>don't pay them yourself

You LITERALLY cannot make this shit up

Because I´m not going to pay a bunch of assholes
who look down on me.

kys

>2 KB

Fuck NATO