Europe

>Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nEmCXif1Cwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of this shit came from the USA, Sweden is nothing but an american laboratory of awful experiments.

Whoa. Naked men! How profound!

Uh, no. Other way around. US, socially, has always been more prude and conservative than Europeans.

What is the problem ?

Yeah no. You have the most extreme groups over there. Our leftists take on your ideas constantly, which is why we now have identity politics and ''Swedish Black Lives Matter''.

HOW CAN NONEUROPEAN 'MEN' COMPETE

>all flaccid dicks around naked men indicating that none of them are gay

How does it feel to be so cucked that the idea of naked men and women and sex in general is repulsive ?

LITTLE

> Nudity is not right
Puritans never fail to amaze me.

WHITE

why is sex accepted but violence is taboo in europe and in america it's the other way around??

BIG

Violence isn't taboo in Europe, it just not glorified.

>benis :D :DD

>identity politics
?

>no black guys

there is something minor to it
they are carrying women's bags
which although obvious there is a distinction here

trans usually don't need to
inside them bags generally are female specic products
men can wear female clothes, get female hair eat take female hormonal therapy but they on a existential level don't need to carry woman-only stuff at any given time, even to help them because the hangbag is more than a status symbol, at least outside of brands

that's why they are naked

yw

>Murrika

THIS IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD YOU FAGGOT

DELETE THIS

>gayrope

>americans instantly turn gay at they sight of a dick

Some PLAP going on with some of those guys

how's that any different from when virtually, sometimes literally, naked women do it?

What does being gay feels like?

>violence is taboo in europe
it is?

Why do the Euro Left and Right both blame America for the opposite shit?

what a bunch of gays

I don't think it's cucked so much as am*ricans are just backward.

The question isn't why they are naked but why are they holding a woman's purse.

it's always about the object they are carrying

Feels like being French

Why are ameriprudes so insecure about nudity?

why is this so unerotic?

because of the handbags

I know, right, none of them is circumcised.

Not him but you import your SJW (too white people at the TV, CIS white thing and such) view in Europe and my views for USA really fall because of this.
Regarding Nothern Europe, it is known that they are very influenced by America. Like the ultra feminism from Scandinavia which come from originally from USA.
Your country is like a plague right now, culturally.
You know that Europe watchs your movies, TV shows etc...
And we are subject to that

Eleventh one here, which ones are you Yurobros?

American culture is very pleb tier, I don't think there is anything to be wholly afraid of

HOUSE

>no BCC
I disappoint

More like America.

youtu.be/nEmCXif1Cwo

I mean on Reddit all the guck euro leftists are blaming America for their right wing parties xenophobia and racism. Which is it?

the plot thickens

I like when their cocks are wiggling...
I am not gay.

Welcome to JAV

Gays on the ropes!

This, absolutely californication

The nudity sounds and looks ideal, but I'm not really sold on the purses. Was this their first attempt?

>You have the most extreme groups over there

That's right.

America is a country of extremes and big contrasts, while big chunk of the inner population is prude and religious, the urban population in the coasts is the most rabid liberal in the planet, much more than what you can find in European capitals, and in the end they are the ones who define America and export that culture to Europe, influencing it with all their """deep"""" and "transgressive" bullshit.

Why are americans so insecure? "OH MY GOD, MAN BAGS ARE SO GAY". Dude, I need to carry my things in something and backpacks are for children

Oh no, not bodies. And bags.

I was always wondering about dick physics if people were going naked.
Now I know.
Thanks

I can't believe Euros unironically believe the state of liberalism today comes from us and not them

L to the MAO tb hfa m

but, you're swedish, isn't your anus big enough to stash your things?

God bless america

>and in the end they are the ones who define America
It's disgusting to me that the loudest, most obnoxious and odious are the ones that "define america" to the rest of the world.