Was there anyone that actually believed in him? If you're one of those people...

Was there anyone that actually believed in him? If you're one of those people, how do you feel about him "draining the swamp" now?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-promise-tracker/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGERS have higher standards than to fuck that ugly bitch.

Sewer-Rat Barbie does not wear panties. The reverends approve.

Trumpanzees got scammed by a rich retard

he'll go down in history as the worst President in US history

I fucking love her. I'd hit with the fury of 10,000 suns.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED CRYBABIES

thomas frank, author of "whats the matter with kansas" and "listen, liberal" really tells it like it is. the dems abandoned working class america in favor of the tech intelligentsia, and left them for the republicans to steal. he hates trump, but at a speech of trumps last year, could not argue that trumps points werent exactly what mattered, and what people wanted to hear. its why bernie was popular. we need a revolution to overthrow the technocratic, overachieveing elite. its just not going to be trump or his deplorables. thats a dead end. and all of you here at Sup Forums that think PC is bad, whites are the best, trump is great, all the ridiculous memes you drool over are cool, it really is WAAAAAY past time to grow up, and join human society. the solution is not sociopathy.

UNSTOPPABLE TRUMP POWERTRAIN ROLLS ON

>washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-promise-tracker/

THE POWER BUTTOCKS

Oh man, who wants to live in a country run by overachieving elites! I'd much rather let my local pizza boy handle international relations. He seems a decent kid, 'cept for the fires and pants-wetting.

Look at that ass...
He's got a big butt too.

Not a bad ass for a 70 year old man.

Still comfy desu.

How's the mood at the spirit cooking dinners?

I actually think Trump is a good president. He's actually trying to fulfill the promises he's made.

That comparison is retarded.