Not saying it was bad. But the Ghostbusters movie would've been better if these were the cast instead

Not saying it was bad. But the Ghostbusters movie would've been better if these were the cast instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2z9k65_reno-911-religion-in-reno_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T H I C C

Well you're not wrong

superior casting coming through

This is great

How can I make this happen

totally agree

why are SNL cast members still forced down everyone's throats in comedy movies? they're so fucking awful.

this guy as the secretary

Wow. I never I wanted this as bad as I did, but I do. Lt. Dangle could be the token gay. I'd kind of like it to be those characters from Reno 911, but now they bust ghosts

>don't pull out user, cum deep inside me

He could have written it as well. He's written plenty of high grossing films.

at least you're a bit closer to using the term correctly

This makes too much sense.

Man the amount of confidence you must have to walk around like that must be insane. I don't think I have even 1% of that.

who /newbootgoofin/ here?

>I busted something!
who u gon call
wiegel!

dailymotion.com/video/x2z9k65_reno-911-religion-in-reno_fun

n-name?

Niecy Nash

google

i will my bury my dick so deep etc., etc., etc., King Arthur, etc., etc., etc...

That ass is fake, Niecy has a nice ass that suits her frame, but nowhere near as fat.

>reno 911 couldn't air today because all the bluelivesmatter assholes would cry about disrespecting badges

Who /Team Clemmi/ here?

*berry

I never knew I wanted this until now

I mean Bluebloods is still on the air.

M-more

i wish this show were on showtime or HBO so we could have seen those whores nude

>clemmidya

can anyone find the long version of the cast moving the ten commandments monument?

> mfw she only converted to get the 4 weeks of Ramadan off.

Would you fuck Wiegel sober and fully conscious if it meant you could fuck Clemmi afterwards?

I would fuck wiegel sober because I wanna fuck wiegel

Who wouldn't plow this qt?

there was a scene of weigel hopping around on a pogo tick that made me rock hard

so yes of course

with a fuck ugly obese black women?

Virgins like myself are waiting for the pure and supreme lady to win over with intellect and my VHS collection

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

The blonde chick had some nice boobies.

>Feig says he wanted "funny women"
>decides to go with SNL cast members and not MadTV

She was wearing a a prosthetic butt

>It's from the homeland security training
>I'm sorry I thought she was gonna...
>no, no, good instinct
Fuck now I think I need to watch every single episode again. This show is great

Shame

Big butts? I wanna dip my balls in it!
Clam Chowder? I wanna dip my balls in it!
Big Tits? I wanna dip my balls in it!
Mayonnaise? I wanna put it on my sandwich
>kneels down upset
You know what i'm going to say

Most of them came from the same improv theatre troupe too. That's why Wendy was in Bridesmaids with Wiig as they already worked with each other a lot.

But to be honest it wouldn't have worked no matter who they cast as long as Paul Feig was in charge.

The only reason Bridesmaids was as good as it was was because Wiig wrote it herself not Feig.

i think i know who would be slimer

You have to be a gril. No man could possibly look at that picture and have the first thought that pops into his head be "Wow! Check out the CONFIDENCE on that one!"

No no no no Louie. We don't know.

A Reno911/Ghostbusters movie would be amazing. Honestly why not considering they're already making the MiB/21 Jump Street crossover

This would be fine too

Dee looks too much like a bird to play Slimer.

holy shet, that would be great

I wanna dip my balls in it!!!!!!

I'll fuck anything that moves