What simple task are you surprisingly bad at?

What simple task are you surprisingly bad at?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/im-sinning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Peeing

cant ride a bike

having a social life

Being an adult.

almost everything.

making koolaid

Throwing something round. Give me a card, knife, hell even a lawnmower and I can throw it at least somewhat tolerably. Baseball? Basketball? Dodgeball? If it goes more than 3 feet it's probably behind me.

Suffocating myself.

Thinking that i'm holding in piss. I always feel like ive pissed myself when i haven't

Feeding my cat.

not raping

:(

I cant learn the alphabet

I know several languages, dunno wtf is wrong with my brain

Tiny little fingers...Trump? Dat u?

Sleeping

driving. i still never got my full license.

>Anonymous 03/05/17(Sun)22:59:31 No.7245
getting quads.

writing

Hand tremors make it hard to eat soup with a spoon, also perform surgery

calm down pussanon. I've got you
*Hugs tight*
show me on the doll where he hurt your feelers.

living

>Differentiating left and right
>can't spell the name Michael without auto correct

That's not simple, you asshole. Stop jewwing up the thread.

Playing bass guitar and I'm black

a-all over senpai ;-;

more like not taking the low hanging fruit

making quality posts.

I'm gay and u literally can't take my bf''s dick in my ass. So painful. He's a pop can.

Not being racist. Niggers being niggers, people from alabama who sound like Goofy had a lovechild with Ernest, mudslimes, jews, they're all fucking pests.

Tying my shoes & having a life

Getting singles

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/im-sinning

rapping honestly fam

math

i struggle heavily with definitely and successfully

plug yourself in another thread boy

This thread is gold

kek

making people like me

Swimming. Also I miss really obvious details and fail to make connection between two seemingly obvious things

Telling the truth. I always lie.

>people from alabama who sound like Goofy had a lovechild with Ernest
I used to have a teacher like that. I'm pretty sure he had autism. he was based though he was fired from his previous school because the class was acting roudy and he yelled "you guys are acting like a bunch of niggers".

:'(

what a ledge

Navigating. Unless I've driven there from the same starting point 5 times, I need google maps. Destination can be just a few miles away too.

I always tell the truth even when I lie

yap

Probably some kind of autist. Don't worry. Most autists are actually pretty cool people.

The fuck is wrong with you faggot.

you're an idiot savant congratulations.

this
most high functioning autists i've known were super down to earth people once you get past they fact they don't understand how to human very well

This isn't contradictory dumb faggot, you ruined the joke, kys.

getting laid... sigh

getting dubs

Holding things I cannot grip things tightly so I end up dropping most things it started real recently too I'm not sure why

ha... you loser

MOTHER OF GOD.....

I find it difficult to multiply 7s or 8s. I learnt how to do the other numbers as a kid but was never taught 7/8.

The man who can only get trips
How sad

Get a new bf

Im a spic, and i could never learn the days of the week in english, been speaking english since i was 16, am 21 now, moved to australia and i still cant remember them

how beautifully tragic

my grandmother has this issue, she'll be holding a glass perfectly fine and then just drop it for no reason

I've been English speaking my whole life and I can't remember the names or order of the months in any language.

Making grilled cheese. I get impatient but keep the heat low so I don't flash fry shit but it's always too low and the bread never heats.

Talking to Russian ambassadors and then remembering that I met them.

I just can't help it and I had to switch to plastic and paper utensils because I broke a few glass dishes

yes, i also forgot that, i cant remember order of english months, and in spic to realize wich month is wich i have to star counting from january

Someone once told me that calf muscle size has a lot to do with genetics. So you could use your calves just as often as another person (by running, for instance), and not develop the muscles as well. I suppose that's possibly true. And if it is, I could see it applying to forearm muscles as well, which are analogous muscles.

kek

Folding clothes in a uniform shape

Removing bra. Not a femanon

Folding clothes, only thing i can fold is my socks

i always forget my left from my right. i have to use my hands. wtf is that about

talking to people/making eye contact

Typing. I mean o can type for a bit budnskskdjfbfn dksiw d dksoaj s kdodudv

Probably MS

nigger

Who the he'll are you calling snsjifhebn? Ndksjnelo. Fuck dkdososneb njsks

Maybe they are the most humans

Picking up girls.

I've tried the local high school, middle school. Finally I tried the elementary school.

I only fucked like 2 girls, and I couldn't get anything except one night stands. I'm pathetic.

Trips dont lie

go back to special ed

Basketball. I fucking hate my inpossibilities to fucking throw that goddamn ball throu basket. Im quite good at other sports thou. On the other hand, i do hate basketball as sport aswell so its not a big deal.

"...also perform surgery." Haha I wonder who they let you loose om.

Coming onto guys. I can make friends fairly easy and get along well with others, but am absolutely clueless about sexual stuff.

maybe you need to go younger...

know the months

Being loved

Life.

Paying my bills

Beating yourself up over it is not going to get you any nookie.

I feel your pain

can someone tell me why i get confused between my right and my left? it seems like such a simple concept but if you were to ask me out of the blue i wouldnt be able to answer without thinking bout it

Sleeping.

work on your people skills in general and your luck with women will improve
making a man and a women laugh isn't the same thing, but hanging with a bunch of smart guys can still build your wit

dyslexia m8, or a mild form of it

that makes sense..

Everything ITT is a mental illness

Everyone who admitted to mental illness should KYS