How does one even go about acquiring the materials necessary to commit suicide by hypoxia?

How does one even go about acquiring the materials necessary to commit suicide by hypoxia?

Particularly, an adequate supply of inert gas, I can't find a reputable supplier of (at the very least) food grade gas anywhere.

When I do find one, the business doesn't sell to individuals, or their price per fill + tank deposit is near $400, and that's just for one tank... that may not even do the job.

What the fuck why do I have be such a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

partycity.com/product/large helium tank.do?kwid=large helium-air tank 14.9 cu ft&qcid=&ref=ci&extcmp=pla|Google&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigORigll4dTwf_6HQDyAX0mcexzjNxvRhtXkCH8pjjYMBoCMdTw_wcB
patientsleepsupplies.com/FullLife-Full-Face-CPAP-Mask-with-Headgear.html?m1track=googlebase&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=cpap masks, cpap supplies&utm_campaign=export_feed&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigO6TMrjTO8NF0Eh_ujcgtsPJ8SVHX_vQrwroXtU2-gFRoC8YPw_wcB#googlebase
processhose.com/1-2-in-i-d-contitech-red-frontier-200-psi-air-and-water-hose-bulk-hose-priced-per-foot-no-end-fittings.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigOCLgJiULGJ3HyOLnmO7PNBCYFowBH7md4qJkreXeXPxoCUevw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just put a plastic bag over your head you poor son of a bitch.

That wouldn't work. I've read stories of people somehow managing to remove the bag while they were unconscious. Through the brains sheer willpower to fight against the terrible pain of suffocation. With the inert gas method. There is no feeling of suffocation.

Use duct tape you wacky bastard

I'm gathering some links for you OP, keep this bumped for a few minutes.

Or you can just cut your vein located on your ankle, death within minutes from major blood loss and it's painless.

>near $400, a

Like you need the money after you die?

Helium tank:
partycity.com/product/large helium tank.do?kwid=large helium-air tank 14.9 cu ft&qcid=&ref=ci&extcmp=pla|Google&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigORigll4dTwf_6HQDyAX0mcexzjNxvRhtXkCH8pjjYMBoCMdTw_wcB

Mask:
patientsleepsupplies.com/FullLife-Full-Face-CPAP-Mask-with-Headgear.html?m1track=googlebase&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=cpap masks, cpap supplies&utm_campaign=export_feed&gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigO6TMrjTO8NF0Eh_ujcgtsPJ8SVHX_vQrwroXtU2-gFRoC8YPw_wcB#googlebase

Hose
processhose.com/1-2-in-i-d-contitech-red-frontier-200-psi-air-and-water-hose-bulk-hose-priced-per-foot-no-end-fittings.html?gclid=CjwKEAiAi-_FBRCZyPm_14CjoyASJAClUigOCLgJiULGJ3HyOLnmO7PNBCYFowBH7md4qJkreXeXPxoCUevw_wcB

Duct tape, I assume you're not totally retarded. Find peace OP.

You realize blood is on your hands now, yes?

I merely offered information, it is wholly up to him to purchase and execute.

Haven't they made it so helium tanks hold enough oxygen in them to stop it from being used for this?

Party supply store.

There's no blood In this solution. Argument invalid.

any reason you can't do propane (and propane accessories?

party sized helium tanks are easy to purchase everywhere. CPAP mask are readily available. not that hard to find.

Ok, why kill yourself?

And if you are going to don't be a vitch, do something crazy, go down in histort, shoot some people rape someone, rape a cop, shoot up the mall, do something fun, go skydiving and don't use your parachute, don't end your life a boring way, I've always thought, if your going to go oit, go out with a bang

It's got a horrid smell, it will feel like shit

not him but do you really think moralizing about three easily found links on google is going to be the tipping point for anyone?

>Hey Sup Forums did you know you can end a life by expelling metal slugs called "bullets" out of these easy to find devices called "guns"? look here to find a local gun shop "www.google.com"
guess i'm a mass murderer now lol

agreed actual suffocation sucks. You body does really not like having no air. If, however you replaced that air with inert gas....

Better kill yourself now instead of living with all that guilt

Mercaptains.

for basically this reason actually.
Propane is naturally odorless, but they add odor to prevent accidental accidents (and suicides)

but how? how can i kill myself? anyone want to commit murder and point me to readily available information?

If you're going to kill youself don't do it with clean-burning propane. That's not why daddy fought in the war.

Go to garage, turn on car, take a map, ??? Death

Except, unless OP has a car from the 1980s, this won't work because of catalytic converters and the other shit they've done to severely limit carbon monoxide emissions

I've always had the plan, where if shut gets to bad, I would go rape my highschool crush, murder this little annoying brat that doesn't deserve to live, go eat a big juicy thick steak maybe rape one more person depending on how I feel, then go to a public busy place and shoot myself in the face, if I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go while having fun

Here's how to fix that, cut off catalytic converter, yea it will be loud as fuck but it works

Why would you need food grade gas to kill yourself? Go to a welding supply store. You can buy many types of gas like CO2, Nitrogen, and Argon there.

OP, it's also worth mentioning that suicide via gas is majority of the time not painless, you won't stay asleep during it and it will fuck up your body visually.

As in, capillaries bursting, joints swelling and popping. Don't expect an open casket funeral or a pretty, painless death.

I've been to a fair amount of suicides and suicide attempts from shit like that and you're more likely than not going to be spoonfed soup for the rest of your life if you don't successfully disfigure your body in dying.

Ok are you dead?