KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

campaign.naver.com/v/channelplus/popup/en/
time.is/3pm_in_seoul
allkpop.com/article/2017/04/princess-of-thailand-meets-her-favorite-girl-group-dream-catcher
youtu.be/kQrbfH9b5wI
youtube.com/watch?v=pzdK8yd45uA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BP comeback when?

uh, no they aren't

when chevron disbands

>blackstink
oh why don't you fuuck off

Lovelyz would be a top group if Mijoo stopped doing it for free

xiyeon's mic doesn't have her full name on it

woollim isn't abandoning lovelyz tho
they have to prepare for the event that infinite doesn't renew their contracts in which case woollim would only have lovelyz to rely on

it's a binnie thread again

they need bangerz and more infinite boys in their MVs

Lovelyz

at least until woollim boys debuts

Just guessing, but maybe that's because she's using a stage name (Xiyeon)

Inspirits used to hate Lovelyz, it could go so wrong

more like uglyz

who won show

teen top

who else loves binnie here? i know it's not just me

lalli

jennie...whoa!
jisoo....whoa!
lisa....whoa!
rose....whoa!

xiyeon is her stage name
her real name is park jung-hyun

nice chin lmao

i was thinking about this earlier. i like woollim a lot, but did they mishandle infinite? they were really big at one point

yeah
that W project thing is going pretty slow though

man, this stuff is confusing

binnie looks retarded sometimes
more like whoa they're so fucking ugly i can't believe it!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

rate my harem

w
o
r
d

Don't rule out the possibility of Woollim's next group being better

well they have nowhere to go but up

i love binnie

god bless binnie

idiot

oh i misunderstood, you made it sound like PO was hosting a show. i keep hearing this rumor that eunwoo is sponsored it's all i can think about now whenever i see him getting all these gigs everywhere

eunwoo's mic didn't used to have his full name. it changed months ago

bebsoul's looking a little lewd there

based, post more binnie

it'll pick up by the end of the year
8/8

yein/10

Get a college degree. Get a job. Have a family. Get a good source of income. All these possessively demanding verbs have become pervasive in our global society. The socioeconomic system constructed during the start of the industrial revolution still runs the course of this aging world, deploying one human being after the other through as products on the conveyor belt of life; our DNA acting as factory serial numbers. We have slowly defined our humanity by our possessions and titles and milestones, while we have forgotten the true essence of living. Why do we have to abide to this outdated system? Why must we limit our horizons to what benefits us in a materialistic sense, but not what enhances our perceptions and humanity? Why have we developed into a world where exploration and inquisitiveness and curiosity have eroded into simply what may benefit the economy, or to what may fit our social circumstances and traditions? Our innate passion to explore; to define the unknown and to grasp it with our bare hands and feet - that ancestral drive has been lost in the clutter of the metals that drive industry and the papers that define the economy. To me, what it truly means to be human means to truly explore your potentials. It means taking risks to develop a deeper understanding of how your emotions drive your love for beauty and simplicity and serenity. It means unifying your mind with your soul, so that they may work in tandem to create something truly beautiful out of the mysteries of the world. It means loving things unconditionally, and appreciating the small things that can evoke intense emotions. It means doing what you love and sharing your knowledge to connect with others. We shouldn't let preset rules and an outdated way of life destroy the beauty behind the unknown. It shouldn't quench our desire to love and to take risks. It shouldn't objectify everything in life and scare us from following our hearts and guts when the feelings overwhelm us.

word

>hfw someone doesn't like binnie

>tfw your waifu almost bleeds to death

post yoohyeon's big ol bra

binnie's binnies...

I don't know that much about infinite but it feels like they're not as active as BTS or EXO so people just forgot about them

what is mediaplay

who punched her?

No, no. I don't think there are "hosts". Just idols doing things together. Like acting class... That's what I understood anyway
Lmao. That story would make a lot of sense, wouldn't it

Is that the beginning of Trainspotting?

her selfies are so weird

she doesn't even know how to use a mic

why does anyone like any member of BP that isn't Jisoo, also I just realised I'm in love with Jisoo

lovelyz target old lonely men who are a small demographic

their next group will target teenage girls

10/10 harem

binnie with glasses

binniespammer mate plz stop, if only for your own sake

Comfy

for pink pandas and assorted jerks: at 3pm naver will open apink+ and give out 5,000 free passes. if you go here

campaign.naver.com/v/channelplus/popup/en/

at that time while logged in and smash reload you should get one

time.is/3pm_in_seoul

who needs binnie when there's hyebin?

allkpop.com/article/2017/04/princess-of-thailand-meets-her-favorite-girl-group-dream-catcher

>a bunch of seamonkeys are gonna start liking my chicas now
fuck

b-binnie-sshi..

Yein tho

post more binnie

binnuggo

(you may not need to be so punctual -- it depends on the group. better safe than sorry though)

literally who?
post more binnie

so, we already missed the lovelyz opening

youtu.be/kQrbfH9b5wI
Who is the girl in the blonde on the left in this video

BEAUTIFUL SMILE

it was last night and there were passes available for hours

do they even stream

you're almost 24 hours late, dude

binnie isn't uggo tho

but it thought sorn was the princess of thailand

sol 'worst laboum' bin

yep

their first ch+ stream was super laggy though so you didn't miss anything

>yebin
word

> To me, what it truly means to be human means to truly explore your potentials. It means taking risks to develop a deeper understanding of how your emotions drive your love for beauty and simplicity and serenity. It means unifying your mind with your soul, so that they may work in tandem to create something truly beautiful out of the mysteries of the world. It means loving things unconditionally, and appreciating the small things that can evoke intense emotions. It means doing what you love and sharing your knowledge to connect with others. We shouldn't let preset rules and an outdated way of life destroy the beauty behind the unknown. It shouldn't quench our desire to love and to take risks. It shouldn't objectify everything in life and scare us from following our hearts and guts when the feelings overwhelm us.

i post on KPG 16 hours a day so I'm arleady part of the revolution

BTW are you a binnie bro? it's very cool to like binnie nowadays and all the cool kids love binnie

i was here during mcountdown and no one mentioned anything

is this the choa guy moving on to make us hate binnie? because it isn't gonna work

word

because we already hate her? word

what's the greatest vlive of all time

I Want Yeri To Be My Girlfriend

Infinite is from a different generation. All the older groups are receiving similar treatment, except maybe for Big Bang and Shinee

no we love binnie here

the one where you see up binnie's shorts

the momo dancing one is pretty good, yeoreum and dayoung after school park adventures

bp dog cafè

slugrene liev

Yeah too much sense that's why I'm afraid it's real

we will always love choa

yuna asmr

binnie for you bin-friend; sorry i don't have much more

i still need to look on Naver Image Search for all the primo bin-bin's that the kor-kor's are stocking up

wenever is almost up to par with bemybrownie and thinkb quality

i only changed a few words from my lovelyz message yesterday. maybe i didn't post it enough

m countdown is at 6 so it was probably too late by then. anyway, my experience is that the first month is usually a really bad

wenever
wherever
we'll always be together

youtube.com/watch?v=pzdK8yd45uA