Yo any anons know a good site to stream movies from...

Yo any anons know a good site to stream movies from? I wanna watch Logan but I don't want to watch it in the outside world.

might be worth going to the theater for. best superhero movie ive seen since tdk

are you trolling? i genuinely want to see it but i'm burnt out on super hero movies and i don't want logan to suck ass

That movie just opened in theaters 2 days ago.

What sort of stream do you think you're going to find?

There aren't even any piece-of-shit-quality cams yet.

Logan dies at the end.

Here you go

movie4k.to/Logan-watch-movie-6550246.html

no im not trolling you twatcunt. go see it.

there's gotta be a cam out there somewhere

go out in the world asshole. its a good movie. just got see it.

got me you tricksy user

I also don't have money for food lol, so I definitely don't have money to go see a movie

I'm a member of a private torrent site that gets *everything* new in movies.

There is nothing there for Logan yet.

I suspect a cam doesn't yet exist.

you cant scrounge up 15 dollars? you fucking mongrel

Alright man thanks for the info, I've been scouring the internet and my efforts have borne no fruit so I am inclined to believe you

sounds shitty man . maybe you'll be able to afford a movie by the time they make a Laura Kinney movie.

It's only been out since Friday. Give it a little time.

ouch

I know, I am pathetic haha.

And personally, I wait for Blu-Ray rips.

The way I see it is, you only get to watch a movie for the first time once.

Why waste that precious first viewing on a crappy cam?

Better to wait and enjoy a quality rip.

(Or go see it in a theater, of course, if it's something you REALLY want to see, and simply cannot wait.)

123movies. Just takes a few days for the hd version.

fuq it ima find a way to see it legitimately tomorrow. I can do it if I just BELIEVE!

ive seen it twice, ate nachos nachos both times.

i saw it in IMAX 100% worth

Thanks for the input everyone

NO N O NO NO.

dude it's the last wolverine movie, did you think he was gonna move into the woods and live happily ever after?

Yes.

Haha ok that's fair

movie4k.to

I use 123movies, just because they're really good on uploading the 100 and arrow the day after they air and the servers are pretty tight. haven't tried many other sites though

get a Kodi box dude....

this isn't like the rest of them. this one is a stand alone like the winter soldier was, only 5x better

Logan gets killed by his clone, X-24. So does Charles

LOGAN AND CHARLES DIE

You can stream it from Logan dies at the end.

He's not trolling. I'd say it's just as good if not better than TDK.

Cancel your internet, go see the movie, come back in a month and thank us.

Charles and Logan both die.
Charles wakes up in a bed that a family provides for him, Logan and the girl before the Essex corp or whatever finds him, and sends a wolverine clone to kill him by stabbing his chest.
Logan doesn't actually defeat his clone, but the little girl shoots the clone in the head with an adamantium bullet, thus piercing the skull and killing him. Logan then proceeds to die relatively slowly on the tree he's impaled on.
Btw, Caliban (the albino guy seen running the ID faking business in X-Men Apocalypse) sacrifices himself using two grenades. Takes out a truck of soldiers in the process.
Other background characters also die, including a few beaners in the beginning of the movie (Logan kills them all)

>movie4k.to/Logan-watch-movie-6550246.html
is the space between us on there?