Any Beastiality stories /b?, Most preferably dogs

any Beastiality stories /b?, Most preferably dogs

bestiality* you fucking mongatron

Sorry bout that, Bestiality *

So I had this stray german shepard that I'd captured with a chloroformed ball of hamburger. I was guiding its knotted dick into my butthole when it freaked out and started scratching the shit out of my back.

A little ingenuity took care of that. I took a syringe and a power drill with 1mm bit. I drilled a pin hole in its skull and injected its brain with ammonia. The dog's death spasms lasted for hours and I must have orgasmed a hundred times.

bump

o

Satan?

Yeah, Satan. I can't wait for this berson to burn in hell. :D

Your a piece of shit, I hope you get dementia and have a slow agonizing death.

Yeah I wasn't expecting that

Is there a Kik chat for this?
Also a website

kek

coffeecat95

she fucked her bf's dog a couple times

my sister loves kefir. kefir is literally fermented milk. it's sour and tart, it sucks. she drank this crap every morning

i used to beat off our black lab into the kefir container. did this for about a year, until she left for college

i also dumped it in her shampoo

Good story.

bump

No more? Come on guys don't be shy

I have one...
>be browser of beast sites for years also like getting sexed in my anus from time to time
>one discover neighbors dog loves to visit my parents in morning to collect food scraps.
>hes a young german shep
>give him scraps and he follows me to my seperate entrance but part of house room.
>before I noticed he was behind me in my bedroom just chilling and watching me.
>go and pet him a bit, cal him a good boy.
>he gets excited by the petting and starts growing a boner, nice one too
>start feeling weird but a lil horny
>reach for dogs dick and start jerking him off, he starts humping the air
>he starts trying to mount me
This is it, Im going for it
>grab some lube from nearby and lube up my ass well enough to get two fingers in
>jerk dog some more to get him going and I got on my knees
>he already knows what to do and gets behind me starts to mount
>scratches the shit out of me but Im determined to get fucked
>guide his big thrusting cock into my ass and feel him force his whole length in
>he starts fucking me at the most intense speed ever
>Im loving this shit and start jerking myself off
>hes fucking me for a good few mins and slows down, I feel him trying to force the knot in
>I blow one of my biggest loads on the floor and just as his knot was gonna slip in, I pulled out and a load of cum just falls from my ass.
>he stood there with his massive throbbing dick for ten mins just slowly cumming still.
Was amazing and been chasing that feel forever since.

Wow don't normally like gay ones but that one was nice, good story

Anymore anyone?

Thank you
There was more that happened but it was all fumbling and trying to get it in and shit.
Once we were going at it, it felt great
I will be trying again sometime soon but I might let him knot me

casual reminder there are no wimmen on the internetz and you'll only be reading fake and or gay beast stories here

Good point, was more expecting male on female bitch but any is good

I used to talk to a girl who was into fucking her neighbors dog while dogsitting during the daytime when he was away at work.

She admitted to letting the dog eat her pussy but i'm pretty sure she let it fuck her too.

She was a weirdo. The whole dog thing was too much for me in the end.

>So uhh who goes first? Me or the dog?

This is probably more common than we think. Women are single longer, need home defense and a companion. Society is allowing women to be more and more open to sexual urges.